Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TXDRacing
Well guys just got back from the prliminary build on the Huntington track.....all I have to say is Fast and bad ass!!!!
Right on. I talked to Mo yesterday and he said you guys were going to do something that will allow some good racing to take place. I will be there unless the baby comes. Should have a couple/three weeks, but you never know.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3 racer sc
how far is it from charlotte nc to huntington i like to come up with tag and crew is far from charleston
Huntington is only about 30 minutes or so from Charleston. It takes between 4 to 5 hours from Charlotte. Straight shot up 77 to 64 east into Huntington. More the merrier guys!!!!!
Old 03-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

What is the address of the track? I have searched the forums and the site and do not see an address anywhere. I need to get some mapquest action going
Old 03-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Congrat's to Robbie on his Stock win at the Mid Atlantic Carpet Wars this weekend. Also Congrat's to the rest of our Team for making the Show. We had a great showing this week from Stock TC, Stock Sedan and 1/12th Scale.

I want to thank Tag for the Great support all weekend. What a awesome Team to be apart of.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Tag- B4 you sell "MY" one way, I would like first dibs on it...LOL
Old 03-26-2007, 05:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey all... Carpet wars was a blast. Congrats to Robbie Dodge on a great job, You ran a great race. TQ and win. Your coming around well kid..

Express Team awsome Job by all, Steve Cookies took TQ by everybody great job on your A mani 1/12, You too Kris great run for a non 1/12 driver just having fun.

Entire team, Man was lots of FUN this weekend and all ran real well. Lots of great runs and many funny times.

Justin, You got to witness my road rage first hand, Nothing like a foot chase and a mustang running off..

Jason and X will have a race report Im sure..

Kling, Man the floor looked like a plastic factory...
Old 03-26-2007, 05:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I have a complete Corally car package for sale.. Car and all spares,Chassies,arms,spool,1 way, all spring kits..many many more car has all upgrades..Allum front arms,steel dog bones,allum blades ect....

[email protected]
Old 03-26-2007, 05:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Kling, Man the floor looked like a plastic factory...

I just saw where P-Dub just posted that all parts orders to the distributors have been pushed back 2 weeks....Due to a MASSIVE overnight shipment of parts to the Maryland area.

Kling you know anything about this?????
Old 03-26-2007, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Carpet Wars @ Mimi's

Originally Posted by John Tag

Jason and X will have a race report Im sure..
Hmm, a race report, eh?

I know for me, getting there Friday early was just so I had time to finish building my Losi car. Nothing like having to take it apart to fix my stupid mistake with using Thread Lock on the LCDs! I'll tell Hodge they might want to label that RED bottle as Thread Lock.

Anyway, for the first week with the Losi car, I feel everything went very well. My car in stock was nuts. You know I had something for ya Robbie. We just gotta work on your 2 wide racing skills. I had to bust out the servo tape to put my speed control back in. The stock main was very eventful though. Lots of hard racing and lots of wrecks too. Hey Rick, I'm still not gonna lift!

In 19t, I probably messed around too much. I was just having a good time. Qualified 2nd (running my Losi) behind Ray Ray and finished 3rd (running my Cyclone) in the main. Shoulda ran my Losi though as it was a little better than my Cyclone.

Overall, it was a fun weekend. The layout was cool. Just kinda wished the turnout was better.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

Great time at Mimi's this weekend. Great runs by all, but the man was my hero, Robbie Dodge!! TQ and Win. I finally got the car close but others in my heats/main were hitting me like I had a target on my car. No more Mr. Nice guy BTW, I hope you are not looking for Mi2 parts. I heard they are out of stock on arms and caster blocks!!
Old 03-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Great job at the carpet wars guys!

Down here in the southern states eXpress did pretty good as well at the Texas State Champs. Chris Adams ended up qualifying 2nd in stock foam only behind a mear 2 seconds, and I ended up qualifying a disappointing 5th as I struggled with setup issues. It seemed the car I setup Friday, which was one of the fastest cars on the track, well it had left the building on Saturday morning...lol.

The mains were a crashfest as the TQ spot dorked in the first turn the first 2 mains and caused a major pile up both times. I had a great run going the first main, but got caught up in traffic and finished a respectable 5th, as Chris broke his car about half way through the race.

The second main was much better for both Chris and I as he battled for the lead and I wasn't too far behind hoping they would take each other out so i could take the win....but that didn't happen, and Chris finished 2nd and me 3rd.

For any shot of a podium finish for me I would have to finish 2nd or 3rd in the last main, and for a win Chris had to win this race. It wasn't the cleanest start I have ever seen, but it was better than the first two, and I jumped out in the 3rd spot and Chris was once again battling it out for the lead. I ended up touching a flapper allowing the 4th place car to get around me - and that is where I would finish, as Chris wrapped up the win.

It came down to a tie breaker for the winner of stock foam and Chris ended up finishing 2nd and I just missed the podium with a 4th place finish.

I just wanted to say thanks for Tag as he supplied all the handout motors - and everyone seemed to love'em. I also wanted to give Robbie Dodge a big thanks for setup help...the setup was great!
Old 03-26-2007, 09:09 AM
Tech Addict

Way to go guys!
Congrats on the TQ and win Robbie!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Hey Robbie and Xman, you guys riding up to WV with me Friday? What time are we leaving?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Good racing Mcgoo i had a good time,that was some close racing with chris i enjoyed it and yes i dorked it on the start
Old 03-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Hmm, a race report, eh?
In 19t, I probably messed around too much. I was just having a good time. Qualified 2nd (running my Losi) behind Ray Ray and finished 3rd (running my Cyclone) in the main. Shoulda ran my Losi though as it was a little better than my Cyclone

-BROTHA SCHREFF . . .
your losi was better then your cyclone the first weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.