Wiki Posts
Search

IS RCMARKET.com.hk safe?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Osiris 75
I made an order about 2 weeks ago, and according to the tracking number it states: Origin Post is preparing Shipment. It's been stating this for over a week now. Is anything going on that would prevent the shipping?
Your order 4/12 was shipped ,
please check pm have tracking no. !
Old 12-15-2014, 03:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Osiris 75
I made an order about 2 weeks ago, and according to the tracking number it states: Origin Post is preparing Shipment. It's been stating this for over a week now. Is anything going on that would prevent the shipping?
It happened to me once, shipment was held by HK post. Can't figure out why, but it got to me fine, just took a little longer than expected. Probably some overzealous bureaucrat...

Martin
Old 12-15-2014, 03:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I've been shopping at rcmarket for over 5 years and have never had a problem, great service and quick shipping.
I'm actually going to HK for holidays after Xmas and will be dropping in for some RC gear
Old 12-15-2014, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I've ordered from them 3 times. Each order was over $500 and I opted for the expedited shipping each time. The parcels arrived quickly and in good shape. My most recent shipment was a parts-only, $600 order. Fortunately, everything was in stock so I didn't have any back-order/Paypal-credit concerns. I tend to use Chrome as my default browser, but would have gladly switched over to Firefox had I encountered any issues. However, I don't remember whether I had any difficulties with that part of the order.
Old 12-15-2014, 04:28 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

It's up and running with Firefox, but a few functions are wonky. No problems with Chrome.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Has anyone ordered items that were out of stock from this website ?
How does it work and what was you experience ?
Old 12-16-2014, 12:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MatJ
Has anyone ordered items that were out of stock from this website ?
How does it work and what was you experience ?
Yes, they will notify you by email informing you of the backorder. (Their grammar is not the best) yet it's understandable. You will have a choice of a refund or to wait for the restocking at which time they will ship the item(s) to you. They are easy to deal with. Just be really clear in your correspondence as I believe english is a second or third language for the person that will be communicating with you.
Old 12-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Evo 13
Yes, they will notify you by email informing you of the backorder. (Their grammar is not the best) yet it's understandable. You will have a choice of a refund or to wait for the restocking at which time they will ship the item(s) to you. They are easy to deal with. Just be really clear in your correspondence as I believe english is a second or third language for the person that will be communicating with you.
Ok, but let's say I ordered 10 items. 5 of them are in stock and 5 of them out of stock. Do they wait for everything to be in stock and dispatch all at once, or do they do two shipping ?
Thanks !
Old 12-16-2014, 04:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ok, but let's say I ordered 10 items. 5 of them are in stock and 5 of them out of stock. Do they wait for everything to be in stock and dispatch all at once, or do they do two shipping ?
Thanks !
No, they will give you a choice. Ship 5 now and the other 5 when they get it. Or ship 5 now and store credit for the balance. But if neither works for you just ask them for a full refund. They will give it to you.

P.S. I started this thread because I had the same concerns as you. Since then I have placed multiple orders with them and have experienced everything you're asking now with good outcomes. Rest assured my friend, Rc Market is all right.

Last edited by Evo 13; 12-17-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Evo 13
No, they will give you a choice. Ship 5 now and the other 5 when they get it. Or ship 5 now and store credit for the balance. But if neither works for you just ask them for a full refund. That will give it to you.

P.S. I started this thread because I had the same concerns as you. Since then I have placed multiple orders with them and have experienced everything you're asking now with good outcomes. Rest assured my friend, Rc Market is alright.
Thank you, this is good news.

Regards
Mat
Old 12-18-2014, 12:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thank you, this is good news.

Regards
Mat
I have ordered heaps from rc market with no issues.
Most HK sites give excellent service..
Old 12-30-2014, 10:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Any ideas how long backorders take for 'regular' parts such as TAMIYA Gear Diff and spares ?
On top of that, I have sent 3 emails and no respond...
Old 07-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

yep digging up an old thread because I can

I have used them a fair amount in the last 2 years, and certainly haven't had any issues with getting stuff through the post,

But gee their customer service is horrible

So for anyone ordering make sure you check you postage cost and weight, against what they charge you.....

my last order for a couple of small items, they had calculated that it would come to 1.1 KG, and was going to cost $26 US for standard shipping which I thought was a little odd,
When it arrives the post weighed it in a 0.261KG and only charged them $6.50 US for shipping..

Now I can understand a little padding in shipping to make sure they are covering them selves but this is just silly.

What is worse was when I queried they just give you the fob off and totally ignore you.

my business going elsewhere from now on.

Buy at your own risk.

Beth.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Is anyone else having issues with RcMarkets shipping lately?? My last order and my current order I picked EMS shipping which usually takes 3-4 days but my last order took 10+ days and it's looking like my current order is taking the same amount of time.

I'm wondering if I'm paying for ems but getting the slow air mail..
Old 03-13-2017, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I am having an issue(maybe) with it right now. My order was delayed a bit since a few items were back ordered. I was not in a hurry so it was a non issue. My order was complete and shipped on the 22nd of February. The tracking says that it left Hong Kong on the 23rd. I've been waiting patiently. I sent them a message this weekend and got a reply to contact USPS. I called them today and they told me that the item was never received by US Customs. Now I am in a bit of a time crunch because I would like to get my car that is in pieces rebuilt and a new motor broken in before the race season starts next month. Hopefully it is just a holdup at Customs and it will be released soon? I need my parts and I don't have $400 to order them again from Mugen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.