Wiki Posts
Search

Racing in Corona, CA.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 02:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Racing in Corona, CA. Schedule

Originally posted by popsracer

Don't forget to turn right at "Chase St." then the parking lot on the left. [/B]
hehe why do I have a feeling that was meant for me?
Old 04-12-2003, 11:51 PM
Tech Regular

Default Not feeling so bad

I heard from a manger of HobbyPeople, that they had the same problem with Autoscore that I had! Delayed the race 3.5 hours which resulted in not finishing the mains due to rain! I guess it is true, it's not me. Have been testing out the new program JLAP, it is very COOL. You can now register for every class at one time, no more retyping info for every class, also it will run the entire round of qualifying, with no help from me! Making all the calls including turn marshalls and drivers by NAME no less! I am very much looking forward to the 27th.
Other info:
1. Micro's are now FREE to run!
2. Online registration is up and running on the website for the April 27th race!
3. Racing numbers are finally in!
4. VHT is finally in
5. my F1 is up and running
6. JLAP RULES!!!!
Old 04-13-2003, 07:57 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Not feeling so bad

Originally posted by ChrisCrash

2. Online registration is up and running on the website for the April 27th race!
I just signed up via the website.

The 27th is my birthday. I'll be 25. Anyone bringing cup cakes? lol
Old 04-13-2003, 04:48 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Anyone want it?

I have an HPI RUSH kit, that I won at the Riverside Hobypeople race. It only need electronics, it comes pre-built with engine installed. I will sell for $150 or trade for on-road vehicle...
Old 04-13-2003, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Not feeling so bad

Originally posted by RedScorp
I just signed up via the website.

The 27th is my birthday. I'll be 25. Anyone bringing cup cakes? lol
How about some left over Easter Candy?

See you there,
Old 04-13-2003, 07:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default People, we have a problem!

I have just learned that May 11th is Mothers Day! My wife has given me the node to run the race, we don't celebrate halmark holiday's that seriously, and it keeps us away from running all over the place trying to please both mothers! However, it's your race... Do I choose another date, or cancel? The alternative date would be May 18th... Please let me know so we can get it posted ASAP. Also be advised that if I cannot get the normal help I receive, we cannot race, Me and my wife cannot do it alone!
Old 04-14-2003, 10:15 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: People, we have a problem!

It doesn't matter to me. My folks are 3000 miles away and a simple phone call is what I normally do.

There's no need to postpone it for me. Can't speak for the quiet ppl elsewhere though.

Originally posted by ChrisCrash

I have just learned that May 11th is Mothers Day! My wife has given me the node to run the race, we don't celebrate halmark holiday's that seriously, and it keeps us away from running all over the place trying to please both mothers! However, it's your race... Do I choose another date, or cancel? The alternative date would be May 18th... Please let me know so we can get it posted ASAP. Also be advised that if I cannot get the normal help I receive, we cannot race, Me and my wife cannot do it alone!
Old 04-14-2003, 10:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Re: Not feeling so bad

Sure Easter candy works too! But I think your kids would enjoy it much more. Boomer told me you build bulletproof cars for them. Hehe, now that's a father with his money in mind.

Originally posted by popsracer
How about some left over Easter Candy?

See you there,
Old 04-15-2003, 12:09 AM
Tech Rookie

two ?'s : #1) can we use personal transponders......2) Does anyone show up to race micros? Cause that's all I'm bringin'
Old 04-15-2003, 11:07 AM
Tech Regular

Default yes, and yes

yes to both, there is actually a group of micro racers headed our way for the 27th race. we had 4 last race, 3 broke, they plan to keep them fixed this coming race
Old 04-15-2003, 04:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sumschmoe,
I'm bringing mine and my friend will also!
Old 04-16-2003, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Chris, do you post race results anywhere?
Old 04-24-2003, 08:52 PM
Tech Regular

Default Sorry for delay

Postings are on our website... www.titushobbies.com in the calendar section. However, now that we have JLAP we will be uploading race info with their system. JLAP's owner was nice enought to spot us the special software we need to do this for 2 months, before we have to pay! We will also have an integrated online sign-up which will alow you to enter ALL your information, right down to the tires you run! The best part is the system will email you your laptimes if you input your email in the online signups or at the track! When we get a permenant facility, it will upload results after each HEAT! We're looking for a way to do it through a PCS internet ready cell phone now... We are waiting on a new seriel number, which will unlock these options in the software, we should have it by Friday. Finally (after my book) has anyone else failed to receive email notices of messages here? Any hoot, look forward to seeing some new faces at the track. Please signup at our website if you can, it will shorten the wait for signups, I have 8 people in the system as of today, I promise the new system which will be up soon will have many more personal options to make it worthwhile! Racing 3 days away!

p.s. bring your micro's, rumor has it that there is going to be some serious micro racing!
Old 04-24-2003, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

I signed up again on the new form even though I did it on the old one awhile ago.
Old 04-25-2003, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by RedScorp
I signed up again on the new form even though I did it on the old one awhile ago.
man that snoid signature you have cracks me up every time I read it. It reminds me of someone I know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.