Racing in Corona, CA.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by Intelligentsia
Where will you be on Sunday?

Did Mike forward you the news?
yea, got the news about saturday..still gotta get a 'tube'... but i'll be there...
Old 08-05-2003, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re: Oliver

Originally posted by RCJohnny
I got some good video of ya racin!!!! Its being edited now. I should have it on cd for ya by sunday!

I even got the TOOTERs!!!!

Peace,

www.rcheat.com
sounds cool RCJ...i'll be watching the site...
Old 08-05-2003, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

John...that's cool, thanks. I saw some footage on the TeamTitus site too from the race last week and from the Hitec Race. I'm not sure who put the videos together but whoever it was did a good job. Can't wait to see yours. See you Sunday
Old 08-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Tech Master

Default Video

I think Chris did those...yes they are sweet! I need to get more bandwidth on my site to post videos that long...but I will have them on cd...they will play in your pc or dvd player.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:19 AM
Tech Regular

Default Thanks

Thanks, I hoped you'all would like the videos!

John, if you want I can host some of your video, all you have to do is list the hyperlink on your site, and have it pull it down from mine. Give me a CD on sunday, and we can make it happen.
As for the Drama... I think we need a new thread, I will start it for these two. It will be called HH V. BC and it will be in the Racing forum for them to trash talk if need be. So, BC here is your forum, you can even bash me

p.s. "CAIN" did not love God, I do, Cain slew his brother, is that what I've done to you? Cain was a tiller of the earth, I like meat? Cain Removed himself from the presence of the Lord, I kneel before him? Sorry, but I don't see the comparison? If your going to use a Bible comparision, get it right! I would be more like John the Baptist, who was rough and anary and lived on locust and wild honey while proclaiming Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand, and you would be.... hummm... Judas Iscariot, a man who proclaims love for his fellowman, while plotting to destroy him for 30 pieces of silver.

But enough on the lessons, pass the popcorn!
Old 08-05-2003, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Default In the scheme of things.

BendingCorners,

a man who proclaims love for his fellowman, while plotting to destroy him for 30 Racebucks. (fits quite well too)

Last edited by popsracer; 08-05-2003 at 11:47 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default Chris Cross

Osherman, can you get some more Butter with that popcorn, cuz it's about to get HOTTTTTT in here!

CC: The question was are you the PEACE MAKER OR CAIN? I never called you either, Teacher.

Judas? Just because I'm from the streets, live on the streets and run in the streets doesn't mean. . . . oh well maybe it does but, remember,
You are the one who raised the entry fee when I visited your track from $8.00 to $10.00. AND YOU CALLED ME WHAT, MAYBE A SELF CHECK WOULD BE GOOD RIGHT ABOUT NOW BUT I WILL GO ON,,, at least Judas Iscariot only took 30, I'm sure you got triple that, maybe close to $120 (60racers x 2), now what do we call you? S-A-T-I-N?

Comprehension is so I'mportant and reading between the lines is a skill that all don't have, which you have proven, time and time again but let me go here and see if you can follow.

The Bible is a book of reference and guidelinez meant for interpretation. Everything I have posted is FACTUAL!

- Howard's posting information about a car that he has and he can't even get it around the track, IS A FACT!
- You have stepped up to be a One Sided Peace Maker and you have NO Idea on what you're commenting on, THAT IS A FACT!
- YOU, raised the price of your entry fee when you saw that you had a good turn out with no prior knowledge given to the racers, THAT IS A FACT!
- And Howard Hudson is missing in action, letting you fight a battle that he KNOWS he lost long time ago, and you are looking mighty cleaver fighting for him, THAT IS A FACT!

Any comments, post it here, and quote something from the Bible again, your interpretation inlightens me own who you really are.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hey Orlando, this is funny isn't it? Grown men getting this hot over what happens @ an RC race. Can't we all just get along???
Old 08-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Chris Cross

Originally posted by BendingCorners

- And Howard Hudson is missing in action, letting you fight a battle that he KNOWS he lost long time ago, and you are looking mighty cleaver fighting for him, THAT IS A FACT!
Its not a fact of missing in action. its more a fact of not caring what you say, to who you say it, or how. Further more no one is fighting my battles (as YOU call it) cant help it that I have friends that stick up for me. After all there is no battle to be fought. Life is to short to bash heads with you. So just keep being who you are and what you are and the world will still turn.

So I guess I will still be scratching My head trying to figure how to make my car go around the track
Old 08-05-2003, 01:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Well said Howard
Old 08-05-2003, 05:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking HEY !!!!

Originally posted by jkerr0043
Well said Howard
and CAN WE NOW GET BACK TO RACING I do believe thats what this thread is all about........RACING RACING RACING >>>>sounds good to me......
Old 08-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Speaking of racing, who is going Friday Night to Hobby Town Corona?

I will be there and bringing a few friends!
Old 08-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Default Friday Night, Hobby Town Corona?

Guys;

Sorry won't be able to make Friday night this week. See you all on Sunday.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Tech Regular

Default Just for information

BC,
The Bible is as you said, a book of reference, obviously you have not read much of it or you would have referenced how to treat your fellow man. Second, the Bible is not a book open to interpretation, it is the inerrant word of God, written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit (fundamental Christian belief). Man's desire to interpret it has lead to things such as the Jim Jones Massacre, The Waco incident, and Heavens Gate. If you would like to discuss the bible, my door is always open! When I say I pray for you, it is not in jest, I really do, you appear to have a lot of anger and hatred in your heart, which makes me sad.
You think we're in this for money?
NO, it's to minister and pray for people just like you. If you think we are making money, calculate these items we purchased, then do your math.

Brand New AMB system
JLap race management
Trailer
Track materials
Generator
Hitch for truck w/ brake system
Gas blower X2
Racing Numbers (5000)
Computer
Drills to put track together X3
85 Bungee cords
1-1/8" plywood for driver stand X2
VHT
Easy-up Tent
Insurance
ROAR Membership
Webpage monthly Fees

Not to mention our TIME?

p.s. attack me, I have another cheek...
Old 08-05-2003, 08:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Rumors

There are rumors of a Team Associated invasion Friday Night. Or at least some of their drivers said they were coming. Finally, the 2 day race is a go.
November 15th & 16th
Sponsers Included

Reedy
Team Associated
Team Scream Batteries
R/C Heat
Racing R/C Cars.com
Titus Hobbies

more to come

Here is the other info

classes:

Reedy 19-turn w/ handout motors
Reedy Spec Stock w/ handout motors
Stock Touring
Modified Touring
Nitro Touring

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.