Wiki Posts
Search

aka enduros

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by thenova70ss
Did you run the Soft are the Super Soft?
I run both.

However I think it's note worthy that I used the same set of SS Enduros for not only for the last qualifier at Nitro Challenge, but also the A main warm up, the A main and practice at Silverstate through the second qualifier.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:24 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
I run both.

However I think it's note worthy that I used the same set of SS Enduros for not only for the last qualifier at Nitro Challenge, but also the A main warm up, the A main and practice at Silverstate through the second qualifier.
Cool Thanks. I will be getting me a set of the SS Enduros.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

we tried them for the first time this weekend in ss...and we preferred the grid iron over them..they just did not feel "in the track' so to speak
Old 06-30-2010, 08:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? AKA Super Soft Enduro Wear

So what kind of wear are you guys experiencing with the super soft compound ? How long should I expect these tires to last ?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Rookie

ive used them for a few weeks of racing, SS compaound. other than slight rounding on the corners they are holding up well. i feel there may be a better tire out there though
Old 06-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 155 (99%+)

not too fond of the enduro yet. have not found a track that these tires are perfect for yet. i am running round 4 of the jbrl next weekedn at Green Flag Raceway and have been told that the track is hard as a rock almost like concrete so these tires might work well if it grooves up. i will definitely try them out. but just havent found that perfect track yet
Old 06-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

enduro super soft or soft works almost everywhere foe me. i've used them in hard packed, hard packed with loose "fluff" on top and a loose track, kinda sandy and they haven't failed me yet. i still have a set that probably has 6-8 races on them and they are super soft and they are still working
Old 07-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Too much coffee before bed..........anyhow is here is a pic of a race this past weekend. This car, though not totally hooked up, looked good, and I think these are the Enduro tires.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Initiate

With the enduro tire, you can typically run a softer compound due to the lug design. For instance, I ran super soft enduros on a track that most people ran M2 or medium compound. After a 30 minute main...the enduro was barely worn... This is an AWESOME TIRE...especially for longer main events!!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:49 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlbanta
With the enduro tire, you can typically run a softer compound due to the lug design. For instance, I ran super soft enduros on a track that most people ran M2 or medium compound. After a 30 minute main...the enduro was barely worn... This is an AWESOME TIRE...especially for longer main events!!
This last weekend i ran my Enduro tires at a track that had a Lot of Loamy Sandy like dirt and they worked GREAT i Qualified 3 gone in to the A Maine and a rod let loose in my motor but i was running in 2nd or 3nd when that happened guys at the track could not believe the tires wear hooked up that good.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up AKA Enduro Tire Wear

Thanks for the replies regarding tire wear guys. Gonna glue up a set this weekend. I was worried a day at the track would wear them down to slicks, but I'm pretty confident they're gonna last a while now.