Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Would someone post their settings for 13.5 offroad with the current software... I'm running 205g and want to update to take advantage of the new software.

Thanks in advance, Rob.........
Old 12-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi !!!

Please someone can tell me where to get the software SpeedPassion528MOD

Thank you very much
Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-20-2010, 11:53 PM
Tech Addict

Rob, look back at page 54, post #5444 by Fred and print those two files. I think that is what we were trying to find at the house tonight. Ciro, download 1.33 file from Speedpassion website, it has the newer firmwares.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi Mopar !!!!

Thank you very very much
Old 12-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Tech Adept

I have a GT2.0 Pro but I am going to race this next year on the stock light category, sensorless motors up to 2500Kv. I am going to run also a SP sport tuned V2.
The software on the speedo is fine, what I need now is a basic set up of it to start from, can you guys help?
Old 12-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fabricio
I have a GT2.0 Pro but I am going to race this next year on the stock light category, sensorless motors up to 2500Kv. I am going to run also a SP sport tuned V2.
The software on the speedo is fine, what I need now is a basic set up of it to start from, can you guys help?
Click on team esc setups on the speed passion site and you should be able to find one there.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)
Default anyone know whats wrong?

Hey guys,I have a touring car that I just finished installing my SP GT2.0 in.I used the usb cable to program the speedo and then I re-calibrated the speed control... like everyone recomends you do for better resaults.It was calibrated and when I gave it gas the wheels spun and steering was working.Then I shut it down and put the car on the shelf,today I try it and as soon as I open the switch ,the red light goes on and stays on.I can move the whells left and right but when I give it gas it does nothing and the light just stays constant red.I turn it off hold down the set up button to recalibrate but it does not react ,it just stays red with no response.Any one have a clue as to what it can be ,or what I can do to try again?thanks.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by peter george
Hey guys,I have a touring car that I just finished installing my SP GT2.0 in.I used the usb cable to program the speedo and then I re-calibrated the speed control... like everyone recomends you do for better resaults.It was calibrated and when I gave it gas the wheels spun and steering was working.Then I shut it down and put the car on the shelf,today I try it and as soon as I open the switch ,the red light goes on and stays on.I can move the whells left and right but when I give it gas it does nothing and the light just stays constant red.I turn it off hold down the set up button to recalibrate but it does not react ,it just stays red with no response.Any one have a clue as to what it can be ,or what I can do to try again?thanks.
your supposed to flash the software twice not set it to the radio twice try that and see
Old 12-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Adept

reset your transmitter brake and hi-point. start at the highset points (hi-point 150, brake 150) after the model is running then you can adjust the setting to your desire. if that doesn't work, then connect your esc and programming box to your pc/laptop and click update esc. you need have the esc powered up to do this. connect the esc to the programming box then connect the usb cable to the programming box.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mr crum
your supposed to flash the software twice not set it to the radio twice try that and see
thanks for the reply,I will try again.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mr fit
reset your transmitter brake and hi-point. start at the highset points (hi-point 150, brake 150) after the model is running then you can adjust the setting to your desire. if that doesn't work, then connect your esc and programming box to your pc/laptop and click update esc. you need have the esc powered up to do this. connect the esc to the programming box then connect the usb cable to the programming box.
got it,I will give it another go when I get home,thanks guys for the reply's.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

got it,I will give it another go when I get home,thanks guys for the reply's.
you should set your epa and exp to 100% then adjust from there its even stated in the manual as such
Old 12-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mr crum
you should set your epa and exp to 100% then adjust from there its even stated in the manual as such
I had done that ,but was not aware that I had to do it twice ,for it to work.Thanks for pointing that out.I dont always pay attention and miss important details like that.My car goes on now and the tires rip when I pull the trigger.I cant wait till a couple of weeks from now when I actually get to go race the car, I appreciate it.Happy holidays and thanks again.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

When doing calibration...the radio that you are using, must use their DEFAULT setting on throttle EPA....99% of the time are 100% on throttle EPA and Brake EPA (not 120% or 150% or 196%...).

Using the max EPA % to do the Speed Passion ESC calibrate (all SP ESC model) will get you no where but trouble. And please do not compare our setup process with the other brand ESC. We are different then they are.

This is stated on our instruction manual.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
When doing calibration...the radio that you are using, must use their DEFAULT setting on throttle EPA....99% of the time are 100% on throttle EPA and Brake EPA (not 120% or 150% or 196%...).

Using the max EPA % to do the Speed Passion ESC calibrate (all SP ESC model) will get you no where but trouble. And please do not compare our setup process with the other brand ESC. We are different then they are.

This is stated on our instruction manual.
TRUTH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.