Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey all, I will be leaving Easter sunday for a family vacation and will be back April 1st. All motors orders will be shipped that following monday.

FYI.. The latest batch of monster based motors has been great so when I get back I will run thru another 100. We also have Roar stocks and C2 Based 19T motors. All will be ready for shipping again April 4th.
Old 03-26-2005, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You going to DC/Horsham today, Tag?
Old 03-26-2005, 07:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'm packing my stuff up as we speak, guess I'll get there a little after noon. See everyone there

John
Old 03-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally posted by jdwca
You going to DC/Horsham today, Tag?

Yup, Been there and back J-lap SUCKS. I was running 3rd than the compiter shut down 2 min in. The retry after we all repeaked, I checked up for a lapper then he decided to run thru me the next corner and tuck my body in at the 2 min mark. By the 5 min mark I was on the PA TPK and gone.

Anyhow Im off to bed fopr my long drive tommorow.

Wow how many batteries fell out of them FK05s,man I will be sure to use 6 wraps of tape.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

[i]

Wow how many batteries fell out of them FK05s,man I will be sure to use 6 wraps of tape. [/B]
Old 03-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Tech Addict

Default Express luck continues

Well bad luck that is.. I was finally having a good run.. on pace for 29 laps.. (Which would be a personal best.. and def b main if not bottom of a).. but sure enough.. I have two cars in front of me who would not for "two" laps get out of my way.. (Even though, I was the leader!).. so I tried to cut through them and caught the corner which ripped the tape, (see bottom for explanation!), off my body and wrapped it around my wheel..by the time lil 'b got it off and the body right..(good job though lil 'b!) i finished with 27 laps and got sent to the top of the c main... I did win that but should of showed better....

Tape: well.. during practice.. I"m flying down the straight with Keith in hot pursuit.. when a driver decides he's going to go to the drivers stand but he doesn't feel like walking around.. so he just (without looking!) walks across the track!! ! WHAMO!!! I think I even saw one of those balloons.. you use to see on batman!!! "WHAMO!!!" my beautiful , newly painted body.. was torn up.. not to mention.. an exploded shock and a broken front bumper!!!!

Well.. I"m done venting... that felt good!!! THanks.....

p.s. Lil 'B .. I"m coming to get you... !!!!! Steph as usual.. a pleasure racing with ya.... sorry about the little bump in the corner!!! ;o) LOL!
Old 03-26-2005, 08:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

well I'm back in Korea. When I get the new Yokomo BD in the next 1-2 weeks I'll be heading up to Seoul for some korean racing action check out the track I'm going to first at www.gfraceway.com
Old 03-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Nice run tonight Freddy you'll be in the A in no time.

Had a bad main, my car was just alright all day. Could of been better. With a little more time it should be great. Didn't like blowing my speedo, now I have to try and send it back. Damn tape slots.

Tag I wondered what happened to you. You were gone before it was even over.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by L.Fairtrace
Nice run tonight Freddy you'll be in the A in no time.

Had a bad main, my car was just alright all day. Could of been better. With a little more time it should be great. Didn't like blowing my speedo, now I have to try and send it back. Damn tape slots.

Tag I wondered what happened to you. You were gone before it was even over.
Thanks bro... I appreciate the comment... !
Next time... LOL!
BTW... Nice meeting you John F.... and Mike!!!
Old 03-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Freddy- Did you get my pm bro? I sent it to you on Friday I believe...Sound like you had some tough luck this weekend...

HEY, I ran into a corners foot at the big offroad race I was at a couple weeks ago in stock truck...TQ'd and was off to a great start and this kid decides to run across the track infront of the leaders to get a truck that had toppled in the back of the pack...2nd place truck bent a brush hood on my motor I got hit so hard and the truck stopped on the next lap, IN TRIPLE A MAINS NO LESS!!

Lemme know about what I sent in the PM...

TK
Old 03-27-2005, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Freddy - That race you were on your way to the B or A. Sorry it didnt work out for you. Your car was fast though...definately worthy to make for exciting B or A main. Great meeting you finally and thanks for the entry fee. We'll talk soon. Have fun building the Xray FT 05

Tag - Yeah, you disapeared quickly.... can we say rc scoring pro? Thanks for the backup motor.. You left so quickly that I couldn't give it back to you. Remind me next time.

Lil-b - Sorry for the stuff in the B main, I should have gotten over sooner but didn't...I was caught up in the high pace racing action. What part broke cause I want to either give you the $$ for it or buy you a replacement. Sorry man.

I had fun last night though.... RDX was very aggressive and I was constantly pushing low 10's at the end of the night. That was my 3rd time out with the car and it's getting faster and faster. I never knew I could burn up a motor with a 24mm rollout when I usually run a 25 in a xray. See you guys at the track next time.. btw - is Jackson RC raceway rubber tire? I just picked up some takeoff CS tires.

John
Old 03-27-2005, 07:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Lil-b - Sorry for the stuff in the B main, I should have gotten over sooner but didn't...I was caught up in the high pace racing action. What part broke cause I want to either give you the $$ for it or buy you a replacement. Sorry man.
its fine john it was just a rear arm.....i got plenty.but for next time ...get outta the way!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2005, 07:42 AM
Tech Elite

ok, you're so fast it's frightning
Old 03-27-2005, 08:14 AM
Tech Master

YEA YEA
Old 03-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Little Bahnatka
YEA YEA
I'm coming for ya bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We both know I'm training to be a cagefighter!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.