Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BJS414
This is a good article, I'm surprised of the many nice details of this car. On paper this could be one of the best TCs right now, at least if using the alu hinge pin/ball suspension mounts.
Are the quality of the parts up to Tamiya TRF level?
Hello

Thanks for the sweet post.

Quality of parts is very good. For information, Team Magic is basically manufacturing aluminium and carbon parts for many other brands.

About suspension arm mounts, you may have to read this to understand the choice: http://teammagic.ch/E4RS_II_Evo/home...g=en#arm_mount
Old 09-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey Guys

Saw the news from TM official website that there is an activity to get RC Tools and T-shirt for free...awesome.. I am gonna send my pics with my lovely car to them....Does anyone like to participate it?? the info is on below...

Special Event presented by Team Magic

Just click and send picture to win the newest RC tool set and fantastic T-Shirt from Team Magic

Event Term: 9/1 2013 to 9/22 2013

1. Send a picture contains the Team Magic production or logo showing to [email protected] Any theme is acceptable. The size of photo is no more than 4MB.
2. The photographers’ name, resident address and phone number must be provided in context and remark subject “Team Magic Photo” on the E-mail
3. Participants has chance to obtain one set of the newest RC tools and a T-shirt by Team Magic for free as well as transportation was paid by Team Magic.
4. More details please check our official website (www.teammagic.com.tw)or visit our Facebook (teammagic).

http://www.teammagic.com.tw/wb_main....id=75&pageno=1
Old 09-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RC Infos
Hello

Thanks for the sweet post.

Quality of parts is very good. For information, Team Magic is basically manufacturing aluminium and carbon parts for many other brands.

About suspension arm mounts, you may have to read this to understand the choice: http://teammagic.ch/E4RS_II_Evo/home...g=en#arm_mount
I'm refering to these option alu F&R suspension mounts. Pivot ball suspension mount is a must for me and I think it is proven that it is needed to win see Yokomo Tamiya and HB. Because it lowers the friction in the suspension system. Especially when under load as it is ontrack.
Rear

Front
Old 09-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BJS414
I'm refering to these option alu F&R suspension mounts. Pivot ball suspension mount is a must for me and I think it is proven that it is needed to win see Yokomo Tamiya and HB. Because it lowers the friction in the suspension system. Especially when under load as it is ontrack.
Hello

I personnally tested them on my E4RS II, and I prefer the plastic one

But yes, it's also a possibility to use them

About reducing friction, I'm not sure, because I think the arm will always turn around its axle before the ball will pivot into it's holder.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RC Infos
Hello

I personnally tested them on my E4RS II, and I prefer the plastic one

But yes, it's also a possibility to use them

About reducing friction, I'm not sure, because I think the arm will always turn around its axle before the ball will pivot into it's holder.
Maybe it is like that on this car but on Tamiya and the way I want it is that the hinge pin is turning inside the steel pivot ball. Then you will have minimum friction in the suspension arm movement I think.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi all.

share the news again for RSII EVO grabbed the chamption in campaign of Ligue / Regional race @ Emerainville (France)....

http://www.teammagic.com.tw/wb_main....id=87&pageno=1
Old 09-13-2013, 01:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Expose under the sunshine for keeping practice for a while, the parts of RSII EVO seem to poise the function it has. Kindly feel the performance is different and shocks is more stiffness for enhancing the control of steering.
Attached Thumbnails NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO-mail-9-039.jpg   NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO-mail-9-040.jpg  
Old 09-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Tech Adept

Had my second run out with the car today, had a few issues with the stock setup at the previous meet last month, mainly due to our track having next to no traction, so made a few subtle changes to the car, shocks, diff oil, track length, and the car started to come right, I then added some expo to the steering and took away some more dual rate, and BOOOOOOOM, got this little bitch dialled. This car has sooooooo much steering, but once I got it settled I was amazed at how neutral it follows the turns, it just holds its line if you hold yours on the radio, was a dream to drive. Smashed the track record in 21.5 Boosted, and destroyed my previous personal best by 1lap and 11 sec's set with my previous TC6. Loving this car.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:02 AM
Tech Adept

Great !!
Old 09-15-2013, 05:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Anyone selling the EVO in the USA? Amain is shown as the distributor but I don't see any touring car kits on their site.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Rc World Depot. Talk to John great guy to deal with.
http://www.rcworlddepot.com/
Old 09-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Tech Master

Hey do the body posts line up with any of the other current touring cars?
Old 09-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patorz31
Hey do the body posts line up with any of the other current touring cars?
Xray T3-12
Old 09-15-2013, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Is there a decent medium traction carpet setup out there for the evo?
Old 09-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by patorz31
Is there a decent medium traction carpet setup out there for the evo?
Hello

Try this: http://blog.hrcdistribution.com/setu...E4RS_II_JD.pdf

You just have to adapt it to EVO:
-400~450 shock oil
-800~1000 diff oil

Shims on arm holders are very important.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.