Wiki Posts
Search

Pit Stop Hobbies 2010 Season

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 03:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F18engineguy
I'll bring my 2wd mod, but I need to know if more will show. I can't come if I don't know what the outlook is going to be....not looking good.
Looks like I'm out. Does not look like there is enough buggy's to take a day off work and make the 300-mile round trip to race.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:28 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Ok got everything ready so looks like some SCT for me tonight.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:36 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Racing was awesome tonight. We where lucky enough to miss the rain and only had a slight drizzle but didn't affect the track.

Turnout was excellent in the SCT classes and a good turnout for mod bugy. Races ran smoothly all night and where done before 10pm. Great job.

Track was in nice shape considering how much rain we had.

If all works out I will be back next Friday.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:21 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

ever have results, just like readin em if only that.

R
Old 07-17-2010, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
ever have results, just like readin em if only that.

R
Points and results:

http://race.pitstophobbies.net
Old 07-17-2010, 12:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

What another fun night of racing. Really fun A-main in Spec SCT. I think 3 of us had the lead at different times. Nice run Brian, Pat, and Don. Can't waite till Firday.
Thanks to everyone who got the track ready to race heard we had some really bad rain storms up this way.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

I too would like to thank the track crew it was in great shape for all the rain we had in the past week. Wish we had a few more mod buggies, but that SC A main was fun with alot of clean driving. Had a good time as always and should be back Friday night if the weather holds out.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:10 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Great run Bob Moore in SCT class. I thought I could stay out front but I just made a little mistake and BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and Pat where all over me. Everyone is too close so you make any mistake you pay.

Also some very clean racing in the A main. It was awesome ro race so close with Bob and Pat knowing would only ever have racing rubbing and not get taken out.

The others in the A main SCT also did a great job letting us by if need be and then having their own battles. THis class is just killer and everyone can have a chance to do well. Its all about setup and driving. No one person had the fastest truck but many have the same speed so this class is working............just look at the turnout.

Bob Walker did a nice job keeping the racing moving along. The racers did a nice job on sweeping the track and keeping it nice all day.

I can't wait til next Friday. Never thought I would see PS come back from the brink of death to turn it all around and now have big turnouts. Even being all electric racing PS is now flurishing. Never been happier about that as it is one of the last old school tracks around that has 20 plus years of racing history.

Oh that was a Losi Strike I was using.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Yeah Brian you can set-up just about anything. You had that Losi Strike looking really good. You are the man when it comes to working on a set-up wish I knew half as much as you know. But one nice thing is you always are willing to give information to those who ask.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Bob Moore
Yeah Brian you can set-up just about anything. You had that Losi Strike looking really good. You are the man when it comes to working on a set-up wish I knew half as much as you know. But one nice thing is you always are willing to give information to those who ask.
How was the turnout for 2wd mod?
Old 07-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F18engineguy
How was the turnout for 2wd mod?
I think there was 4.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Bob Moore
Thanks. I try to help as much as I can because loosing racers sucks. Anyone can come over and ask me stuff. I will try to help them out or give them ideas on some setup or just driving in general.

The Losi felt really good but hey yours was just as good and Pat and a few others where also good. This is what makes this class so much fun because honestly I think a few others have an excellent chance of winning or at least doing very well. The turnout is just killer and the track is great for SCT racing and electric racing in general.

I was surprised the Losi worked that well. Never ran one outside before. Hope to try a few more things this week if the weather holds out for us. I'm also looking into a new body for it in the future. Maybe I won't stand out so much.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lappdawg27
I think there was 4.
Who plans on raceing 2WD and 4WD Mod buggy this Friday?
Old 07-21-2010, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Weather permitting, I'll be up Friday for some 2wheel mod and SCT. I'll have a long ride home in the A.M. but it will be worth it. See you guys Friday evening!

Bryan
Old 07-21-2010, 08:33 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Weather permitting, I'll be up Friday for some 2wheel mod and SCT. I'll have a long ride home in the A.M. but it will be worth it. See you guys Friday evening!

Bryan
Its game on!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be great to race with you again. Now it will be even harder in SCT with you, me, Pat, Bob, Don H and his sons plus the others I missed. Oh yeah.

If you have an SCT come to PS this Friday as it will be killer if we can just keep that damn evening shower away. Very strong field of racers in SCT classes and mod buggy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.