Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho MP7.5 K2 Truggy conversion

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Kyosho MP7.5 K2 Truggy conversion

I know this may not be a hot topic. My son is interested in trying his hand racing a truggy. He has been running my old Kanai 2, for which we still have many spares. So I was wondering if anyone has tried or knows what can be done to convert the buggy to a truggy. I have been looking at the ST-RR 14mm offset wheel adapters and Proline LPR .5 offset wheels. I can not figure what I need or can do. If possible any help is appreciated.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

there are conversion kits out there.. MSR makes one.. which comes with a new chassis.. and such.. check that out..
Old 03-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

i dont know him personaly but a guy i race with has nib msr truggy kit for that car for sale on our michigan forum super cheap, alwayse seemed like a good guy to me. http://www.rcracingextreme.com/forum...hp?f=18&t=4766
Old 03-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Thanks for the info. Ill check into it.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

sorry for misunderstanding im french ....im looking also for the conversion kit for my kanai 2 ...i found only one but i try to get an response from that compagny ..its native racing ..its look like a good conversion kit...but is it have an alternative or some one make this kit without to put these hex adaptor ..i want full lengh arm for this
Old 05-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

FYI the ST-US is 7.5 based Im sure you could build yourself a conversion kit from ebay consisting of new chassis,fuel tank, arms, universals, and the ring and pinnion gears from the st-rr fairly cheap.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

that the thing i dont know what part i can keep it for builting a truggy ,,i check on kyosho ...and the us sport chassis is not the same ...i check some truggy conversion on ebay and i found some cheapy conversion to blow your diff and transmission ..that what i heard about these hex extender was to bad for buggy spur ....i need alot of help for this to know what i need to keep from my kanai to put on the conversion..the kit i found a full conversion was Native Racing but look like they out of busyness,,,,,

Thanks alot for your help ..i think im gona try to trade my buggy with the plenty of part i got for it for an truggy ...