Wiki Posts
Search

smack talk at the track.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
really? i've rever seen that. too be honest, i've never seen a fight at the track.
I almost saw one the issue was a guy that was learning how to drive and one of the person that good to that track all the time started to be funny with the new guy and the new guy stay to himself and they start talking back and forth and almost a fight broke out.. Both of them had to leave and come back next week.. The thing with Miami is depends what type of RC you have decide if you will be accepted with the in guys at the track which sucks for people that do not have a lot of money to get the best car..

I try to stay to myself a lot to avoid any issue even tho I have a Xray xb808 and a Xray XT8 but I do not play to the hyper of I will only talk to you if you have a great car..
Old 02-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
It's on Super Laxitive, oh I mean supralative...Will you be the one thats stuck in the bathroom?

Are you comming down for the Ice Breaker?

mmmuuuhhahahaaaa
i be super laxitive in qualifying then........... turn and burn hhahahaa
when is the March Meltdown???
we have a big real car race in Houston March 19th weekend
if its not anywhere new that date then i think me and the locals will try to make it
we are gonna give the track owner input here on what the set up should be this year
we hope to have a real nice track for you guys for that April Free For All race
Old 02-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by supralative
mmmuuuhhahahaaaa
i be super laxitive in qualifying then........... turn and burn hhahahaa
when is the March Meltdown???
we have a big real car race in Houston March 19th weekend
if its not anywhere new that date then i think me and the locals will try to make it
we are gonna give the track owner input here on what the set up should be this year
we hope to have a real nice track for you guys for that April Free For All race

march 6-8th at indy rc.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by supralative
Well head on up here then!!!!
It would be nice to beat you down....ahum I mean have you up here to race hehehee.
There is usually two asian guys at Action RC. It wont take you long to figure out who I am hehee.
Looking forward to seeing you guys.
Darn Asians... always think they're better than everyone! Chuc Mung Nam Muoi (Yeah, a little late) lol
Old 02-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

And Doug... just so you'll feel at home... Ron wants to make sure you aren't gonna let him spank you by 4 laps next time.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Last edited by jrwoodchuck; 02-10-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: double post
Old 02-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DOMIT
And Doug... just so you'll feel at home... Ron wants to make sure you aren't gonna let him spank you by 4 laps next time.
yea, i was running a new to me car, new engine, new to me radio, never drivin the track layout (ron has been running this layout for 4 months) and i havn't drivin in 6 months. give me a couple of weeks and the new layout in the first week of march, then it's on!!!!!! And it was 2 laps after a 20 minute main, not 4!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Darn Asians... always think they're better than everyone! Chuc Mung Nam Muoi (Yeah, a little late) lol
LOL
thanks Brad!!!!
it was pretty good

i have to work the weekend of the Meltdown so i cant take that title home with me....bummer
guess its better for you guys hahhaahha
Old 02-23-2009, 07:26 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by tschenck
I thought half the fun was talking smack to your buddies. Even if you are in the B or C main. I would only do it to locals that I know though.
+1, that sounds like the kind of attitude I would take on it.

If your sub consience feels like its wrong though, don't do it, or it may be taken in the wrong way.

Also, you have to be particually sensible if you are sponsored, as you are no longer just Joe Bloggs racing for a bowling trophy - You are part of a company who have a reputation at stake.

Just like you wouldn't expect anyone to try and ruin your own reputation, a joke is a joke, but not by taking it a step too far

You learn as to who you can smack talk to, and how far to take it if you can.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Talking Smack Talking for JRwoodChuck

Doug, new layout approaching. Even playing field...and yes it was 4 laps (remember you flamed). You have stepped it up a bit. Kinda hard to pass you until you wreck
Old 03-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rfleck
Doug, new layout approaching. Even playing field...and yes it was 4 laps (remember you flamed). You have stepped it up a bit. Kinda hard to pass you until you wreck
ok nancy, i know youre having problems dealing with the fact that i made up one lap on you in every main over the last three weeks, on a track you've been on for five months and i've only been on for, a,,,, three weeks. never mind the fact i havn't drivin a car for six months. there is a new layout now, so all bets are off, we will see if you are the driver you "think" you are. or the "backyard basher" i know you to be.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Tech Elite

Old 03-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Funny Doug...backyard basher, huh? I'm sure it took all day to dream that one up....lol! If memory serves me correctly you trailed me when I was driving a "9lb trash can with wheels". That was before your 6 month layoff.

It's ON alright!
Old 03-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by allan42r
Old 03-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rfleck
Funny Doug...backyard basher, huh? I'm sure it took all day to dream that one up....lol! If memory serves me correctly you trailed me when I was driving a "9lb trash can with wheels". That was before your 6 month layoff.

It's ON alright!
ok, you have a bad memory. the only time you and i raced together back then we were sharing pit guys. you were going to pit at 7 1/2 min and i was going to pit on the next lap. well at the 7 min mark you ran out of fuel and wile the guys were running after your car, you said sorry to me. i then said no problem, i can go a few more laps. you then replyed, "you can"???(in a suprised tone).

go on with your bad self...

we'll settel this on the track......

Last edited by jrwoodchuck; 03-03-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.