Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pin Shop Hobbies Oakville,CT

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 05:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by taco94
What a night. Another great time at Pin Shop. My first oval win feels good. Jay was putting up a fight right near the end, but the mighty must fall at some point. Congrats Sam on winning that purdy pit board. lol Ty taking down the win in Legends was good to see as well. Also nice seeing the SK class filling up quick. Interesting little cars.

Good night, y'all.
Ty killed me in the Legends main

Congrats on your win too. Jay got checked more than a hockey player in the playoffs but pushed hard right up to the final lap. I think Steve took a shot or two in his mains.

Never a dull moment on a bullring!
Old 12-02-2012, 06:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I almost don't consider my win a true win. Pure dumb luck with Joe out early and Jay getting caught up a few times. Can't wait for next week.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default oval

I almost don't consider my win a true win. Pure dumb luck with Joe out early and Jay getting caught up a few times. Can't wait for next week.
I'm glad we got your car handling well for ya! congrats on the win - sometimes it is survival on a small track like that. I'm always glad to see one of my cars in victory lane - even if it wasn't me driving it - HA!!
Let me know when your ready to expand to a second class. I can build an SK or a 12th Nastruck for you, then we can battle in more than one class!!

Thanks to Matt & RC TRuckStop for the raffle prize for the night. Matt, your Legends is sooo smooth!! I think you need a pan car now!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you to the guys at pin shop. I had a great time. Sorry to all the guys I got in the way of, I'm still a little rusty. Thank you Matt for the awesome raffle prize. That's going into my son's birthday stash, I think he'll be pretty happy with that one. And also a huge thanks to Mr. James Buttler for his incredible act of kindmess. All in all, it was a great night. Thank you.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

Default main

Originally Posted by skooter2004
Thank you to the guys at pin shop. I had a great time. Sorry to all the guys I got in the way of, I'm still a little rusty. Thank you Matt for the awesome raffle prize. That's going into my son's birthday stash, I think he'll be pretty happy with that one. And also a huge thanks to Mr. James Buttler for his incredible act of kindmess. All in all, it was a great night. Thank you.
Sam, your pan car looked real good in the main! I think the rust was starting to come off!! LOL Cya next saturday & make sure you dont have any more screws loose!!!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jberlenbach
I'm glad we got your car handling well for ya! congrats on the win - sometimes it is survival on a small track like that. I'm always glad to see one of my cars in victory lane - even if it wasn't me driving it - HA!!
Let me know when your ready to expand to a second class. I can build an SK or a 12th Nastruck for you, then we can battle in more than one class!!

Thanks to Matt & RC TRuckStop for the raffle prize for the night. Matt, your Legends is sooo smooth!! I think you need a pan car now!!!
That's a cool offer Joe, and as fun as I think those SK's are, I feel like I need to learn my pan car to the best of my abilities before getting into a second class.

Mr. Higgins in pan with us should make things REALLY interesting.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

That's a cool offer Joe, and as fun as I think those SK's are, I feel like I need to learn my pan car to the best of my abilities before getting into a second class.

Mr. Higgins in pan with us should make things REALLY interesting.
If I add another class, that would have to be the one. I should suck it up and piece a car together.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NHRCRACER
If I add another class, that would have to be the one. I should suck it up and piece a car together.
there is a lot of them in a certain persons pit every week that just need a driver and im not saying any names......... but it rymes with Dr. Joe.....crap!!! sorry it slipped lol
Old 12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

Default pan car

Originally Posted by fatkidracing14
there is a lot of them in a certain persons pit every week that just need a driver and im not saying any names......... but it rymes with Dr. Joe.....crap!!! sorry it slipped lol
Yeah Matt, its true. come by & check out the fleet! I usually have 3 or 4 cars with me. Joe B
Old 12-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Tech Regular

Here are the results for Saturday Night Oval Racing:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_01_Legends_B-Main.pdf (50.0 KB, 67 views)
R4_Race_03_SK-Cars_A-Main.pdf (64.3 KB, 80 views)
R4_Race_04_Legends_A-Main.pdf (56.3 KB, 71 views)
Old 12-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Hats off to the Pin Shop crew again. Very fun night. Had great qualifying runs, then the main came and it pushed. Bad. Oh well. A fun night nonetheless.

Sam, good to see you getting back into oval shape. Matt Higgins, I understand running a car that you've never had experience with before is tough. But I hope you can join us again in pan car. Maybe with one of your own...

JOE, CONGRATS ON THE WIN!! Congrats to all the winners tonight. Joe's threat level: HIGH. LOL
Old 12-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Tech Regular

Default results

Hats off to the Pin Shop crew again. Very fun night. Had great qualifying runs, then the main came and it pushed. Bad. Oh well. A fun night nonetheless.

Sam, good to see you getting back into oval shape. Matt Higgins, I understand running a car that you've never had experience with before is tough. But I hope you can join us again in pan car. Maybe with one of your own...

JOE, CONGRATS ON THE WIN!! Congrats to all the winners tonight. Joe's threat level: HIGH. LOL
Thanks Derek, it was a fun night as always!!
Thanks Steve for posting the results & please be sure everyone to check the results. That is not a typo in the 1/10th pan car race! LOL
Old 12-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you, another great night of racing. Skooter (Sammy jr. ) had a real good time also. A huge thank you goes out to Mr. Steve Palmer for looking out for my son so he could race. Competition was real tough but was also real close. Its very cool to see 5 pan cars running at full steam at less than 1" apart. I get a huge rush out of that. Jay I hope you liked the bodies. Sometimes simple is better. So Thank you everyone for a great night. See you f&#$@s next week.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Oh, and thank you to Mandi for the awsome hotdogs. F^%K my diet.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by skooter2004
Thank you, another great night of racing. Skooter (Sammy jr. ) had a real good time also. A huge thank you goes out to Mr. Steve Palmer for looking out for my son so he could race. Competition was real tough but was also real close. Its very cool to see 5 pan cars running at full steam at less than 1" apart. I get a huge rush out of that. Jay I hope you liked the bodies. Sometimes simple is better. So Thank you everyone for a great night. See you f&#$@s next week.
I'll say!! 5 of those big bullets blazing around the bullring!! I dont think I blinked for the whole 6 minutes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.