Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MTX4 Announcement

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 04:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hmmmmm........whenever there is restrictions there is bound to be a work around heh hehe......on our local car market it is speculated abour 20% of them are illegal cars,kereta sambung, kereta curik or kereta kontena whatever....

Relating to MS's strategy, it would be easy to forge the serial number which is in range for the respective country.............but then again I doubt the prize money is worth all the hasssle heh heh heh......just a thought.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Tech Regular

Its great that Mugen is trying to 'stabilise the market' but if other manufacturers don't follow suit then won't this backfire and cause the market to buy any other car other than Mugen Seiki?

Furthermore, won't this have the side effect of segmenting race markets in that international racers will not be allowed to participate in local races? Or must all Mugen racers have to present their passports to prove they are not local racers and that is why their cars are not purchased from local agents?
Old 10-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The whole issue of serial number is to tackle errant distributors not the racers really.

It is a norm for a well establish company like Mugen Seiki to wipe up the roots of the problems.

The DISTRIBUTORS WHICH ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
Old 10-09-2005, 01:52 AM
Tech Regular

To all MUGEN SEIKI fans enjoy yourself to fix and play the MTX4.PLEASE PURCHASE AT YOUR MUGEN DISTRIBUTOR AND DEALER.They will serve u better service.

MUGEN ALWAYS THE CHOICE OF PROUD MALAYSIAN
MUGEN POWER.

A car without MALAYSIAN MUGEN DISTRIBUTOR AND DEALER we can call them as PENDATANG HARAM OR ANAK HARAM.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:56 AM
HPC
Tech Master

The race n play restrictions only applies to the local drivers.Any foreigners participating,we are not required to verify.It is up to ones own distributor to monitor own market.Therefore there will not be any issue for foreign drivers participating our race events.

Whether other brands follow suit does not affect Mugen Seiki.This is done to protect the dealers market for Mugen Seiki.In the first place,all distributors are restricted to their own region.

As for the players,I dont think a serial no. on their chassis will bother them or affect the cars performance.Therefore,if he intended to purchase the MTX4,he would do so.I dont think one would change his purchase just because of some numbers.

Yes,no plan is ever full proof.But this is close enough.We will note down the dealer destination of each car kit,n it is the responsibility of each dealer to note down to whom the kit was sold.These verification details will be used for race entries.As our market is very small,it is very easy to detect where a kit was purchased from.

Cheers!
Old 10-09-2005, 12:00 PM
HPC
Tech Master

MTX4 has landed in Malaysia!!!!!!

We expect it to be at our doorstep at Glenmarie by late afternoon,today(Monday).

Early bird gets the better numbers,...if u r supertitious. want tender,as per JPJ lah,$300 is it the going rate now???

Just kidding guys.Do come check it out today.Kits will be limited as a big portion has been preordered by dealers.

Cheers!
Old 10-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by afiq
To all MUGEN SEIKI fans enjoy yourself to fix and play the MTX4.PLEASE PURCHASE AT YOUR MUGEN DISTRIBUTOR AND DEALER.They will serve u better service.

MUGEN ALWAYS THE CHOICE OF PROUD MALAYSIAN
MUGEN POWER.

A car without MALAYSIAN MUGEN DISTRIBUTOR AND DEALER we can call them as PENDATANG HARAM OR ANAK HARAM.

ok la champ..
Old 10-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HPC
MTX4 has landed in Malaysia!!!!!!

We expect it to be at our doorstep at Glenmarie by late afternoon,today(Monday).

Early bird gets the better numbers,...if u r supertitious. want tender,as per JPJ lah,$300 is it the going rate now???

Just kidding guys.Do come check it out today.Kits will be limited as a big portion has been preordered by dealers.

Cheers!

question is,how much???
Old 10-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ntc3freak
question is,how much???
yes...how much$$$
Old 10-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

if it is a controlled item, then the price should be same at all LHS.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Shacker

HPC

Will this new ruling with serial num apply to Off Road 1:8 also...

Old 10-09-2005, 10:07 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by ntc3freak
question is,how much???
I tot you tergila-gila nak 710? ....... why now change your mind for an MTX 4 kah ?

Old 10-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by tornado
I tot you tergila-gila nak 710? ....... why now change your mind for an MTX 4 kah ?
he considering to cater dad wit mthly allowance lar..
not to wori,i think should be round 3R non wc price or bit lower..
i think good is i stil can use d gearing..
Old 10-09-2005, 10:49 PM
HPC
Tech Master

Shacker - No,this ruling does not apply to otherMugen products yet.Until they start numbering the other products,then it will be enforced.So u can expect future new models will have the serial numbers.

Cheers!
Old 10-09-2005, 10:53 PM
HPC
Tech Master

Yes,pricing will be controlled.Pls check with your local dealer for pricing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.