Search

Broken King headz shock mount, trash or repair-able

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmoe
Learn how to drive and perhaps it would not have broke
Ahh man, the crazy AE driver has jokes lol the first day of me having the buggy if I recall right my remote was in your hands the last run of that day it broke lol you put it into the wall saying "man the vspec has too much power" yep lol or could it have been when we both went maybe that thousand pound rc8 war tank you call a buggy might have landed on me lol kinda like how you landed on me at the jbrl taking me out of the race lol pow
Old 07-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Titian2010
Ahh man, the crazy AE driver has jokes lol the first day of me having the buggy if I recall right my remote was in your hands the last run of that day it broke lol you put it into the wall saying "man the vspec has too much power" yep lol or could it have been when we both went maybe that thousand pound rc8 war tank you call a buggy might have landed on me lol kinda like how you landed on me at the jbrl taking me out of the race lol pow

LMAO. I didnt put your car in the wall. Dont blame your breakings on me. You Losi drivers are always wining about something Dont forget AE rules!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Titian2010
Don't know how this broke. Friend pointed out to me that my king headz shock tower had a crack on the right side half way down where the scree holes are. Still kinda new so I was wondering if something like this could be saved? It was only 30 bucks but I'd still like to know before I trash it. Could the company melt it back etc? Probably just wasting my time with it but still would like to know. Thanks

Picture link didn't work

What were they going to use to melt it back? A blow torch? LMFAO!!!!
Old 07-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

WOW that is Awesome bout KingHeadz..!!!