Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Silverstate-RC ****Las Vegas****

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 07:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Anyone know what time we'll get done tonight???

Thanks,
Chris, Kyle and Ashley
Old 09-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

with racing starting at 3, i would say8 or 9. depending on how many show. I have to drop of my girl, pick up our transponders, get some ice and water, then ill be there around 11:15.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks, John. See you there!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Tech Master

Cool

Good luck to everyone today and have a great race.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Tech Master

Cool

So how did everybody do? How was racing in the daylight?
Old 09-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RACING MASON
So how did everybody do? How was racing in the daylight?
I did horrible. Couldn't find a tire with my buggy, so i didn't even race it. With truggy, still had tire problems, but the bigger issue was that my motor was too lean. It would take way to long to come down on RPMs putting it nose high off the jumps, and uncontrollable.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Mike Kazz

Good showing eventhough a few could not attend. There will be new hours for next monthe and an all new laylout! New hours are gates open at 7am, racing at 9am. Spread the word... Next race is Oct 20th. Soon personal transponders are going to be mandatory. I think they got done at about 10 ish??? I wasn't there...

Old 09-17-2007, 07:32 AM
Tech Master

Cool

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
I did horrible. Couldn't find a tire with my buggy, so i didn't even race it. With truggy, still had tire problems, but the bigger issue was that my motor was too lean. It would take way to long to come down on RPMs putting it nose high off the jumps, and uncontrollable.
Was weather the issue with the tunning?
Old 09-17-2007, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mike Kazz
Good showing eventhough a few could not attend. There will be new hours for next monthe and an all new laylout! New hours are gates open at 7am, racing at 9am. Spread the word... Next race is Oct 20th. Soon personal transponders are going to be mandatory. I think they got done at about 10 ish??? I wasn't there...
Cool the Nitro Mob will be their new time sounds awsome do you have a idea on wheather at that time?
Old 09-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

As far as i heard, finishline is done. We were really looking into taking it over, but when it came down to it, we all opted not to. Location being a primary reason. But we are still looking for a good location to do something. We only want to run races 2 times a month, but its a few month out at the earliest.
That sounds cool BIG if you get a track going the Nitro Mob will be their to represent.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Saturday was a lot of fun. Racing in the day was nice, but getting done at 10:00 was even better. Weather wasn’t too bad. A little windy in the afternoon, but that calmed down later on in the day. It was enough to break my easy-up though, which sucks. Hopefully I can just buy a replacement part for it. The turn out seemed to be pretty good as well. I know there were twenty-something entries in Sportsman truggy, which made for a nice full A & B main. I can’t wait for next month. Day racing without the insane heat! It’ll probably be one of the best months as far as weather is concerned.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SKOT
Saturday was a lot of fun. Racing in the day was nice, but getting done at 10:00 was even better. Weather wasn’t too bad. A little windy in the afternoon, but that calmed down later on in the day. It was enough to break my easy-up though, which sucks. Hopefully I can just buy a replacement part for it. The turn out seemed to be pretty good as well. I know there were twenty-something entries in Sportsman truggy, which made for a nice full A & B main. I can’t wait for next month. Day racing without the insane heat! It’ll probably be one of the best months as far as weather is concerned.
Cool thankz for the info and will see you in oct.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mike Kazz
Hey Mike you got PM
Old 09-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

It was a tuning issue. The temp dropped for the main, and my normal pit guy was out of town. I am sure there were other things involved, like my driving that made it worse, but hay, it was fun.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Cool

It was a tuning issue. The temp dropped for the main, and my normal pit guy was out of town. I am sure there were other things involved, like my driving that made it worse, but hay, it was fun.
Ya well having fun is all that matters if you can't win.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.