Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whats up with Carolina RC ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I just placed a med sized $400 order today and there were many items backordered mostly losi and king headz stuff. I'll let you know what happens, but I will be willing to bet it comes fast without issues.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:37 AM
Tech Regular

I've been shopping a lot from carolinas, and it has always panned out ok...
however, during this year, i've been reassured several times that they will have the Tamiya 801X and parts in stock. asked them three times, and received the same lies three times.

I can understand low stock, i do not understand the lies.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Because to them its probably not lies. They have probably been assured that they can get the parts quickly, so they tell the customers that.

Just try and order the parts that are in stock, and if not, don't order it if you need it within a certain amount of time. They are good people, and will do you right
Old 12-26-2009, 07:25 AM
Tech Regular

Really like carolinas, but this is beginning to piss me off (enough to go amain) -
http://www.carolinasrc.com/Webstore/...active+Product.
http://www.carolinasrc.com/Webstore/...dcategory=1684

Yeah, doesent help to complain in here, but then again - it doesent help to complain to the shop either.

I've been reassured so many times without getting any results.
Ok, times are hard, but at least clean up the web-shop and stop promising things you cant keep.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by casevac
Really like carolinas, but this is beginning to piss me off (enough to go amain) -
http://www.carolinasrc.com/Webstore/...dcategory=1684

Yeah, doesent help to complain in here, but then again - it doesent help to complain to the shop either.

I've been reassured so many times without getting any results.
Ok, times are hard, but at least clean up the web-shop and stop promising things you cant keep.
Yes i feel the same way .....but the owner told me to hold out till the first of the year hes trying his best, great guys ....hope they get it together.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kaptain crash
Yes i feel the same way .....but the owner told me to hold out till the first of the year hes trying his best, great guys ....hope they get it together.
I know, good people - once a fantastic shop!
But i've been told to hang in there since spring 09.
I've continued shopping, and the things they have in stock they ship fast and cheap, backorder items usually show up as well.

I dont expect them to stock up everything, but i expect them to clean up their web-shop, new stuff dissapears, and old stuff sticks.

I really hope for their best, but my patience getting thin!

And promises really doesent help, when they're not kept!
Old 12-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I know it's frustrating guys. Jon is doing all he can do. Sometimes when things get tight due to economy, etc, it just does not rebound fast in some cases.

However, during this time Jon has used me to reach out to people and try to give a personal hand with orders.

So if you have a old back order or current back order you want to check on shoot me a email to [email protected], I'll need your name and order number and a brief summary about the issue. I'll make sure I put your situation in front of the customer service reps at carolinas.

We are also trying to make sure to go a little further in helping customers with orders when possible. So if your not sure about using us let me help you out. Get your order and total from any legit online shop and get it to me. I'll search our distributors and make sure we can get everything to you quickly, if not telling you when things will go out. I'm sure we can save some money for you over other shops during this time.

Thanks,

Alan Burton
[email protected]
Old 12-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

hope you guys bounce back i always used to shop with carolinas and they always sent my gear out to me to australia with no probs at all and when a something was forgotten which was not alot at all once or twice in the few years it was sent straight away , i enjoyed there service was second to none great hobby shop
Old 12-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Jon is good people. He'll get it sorted. As far as you guys saying buy from a local hobby shop, do you realize that CRC is also a local brick and mortar hobby shop? Do you know that they have indoor off road and oval tracks and race weekly?

They aren't a far east warehouse and they aren't some guy operating out of his garage. They'll take care of you.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:42 AM
Tech Elite

Happy Holidays from Carolinas R/C! Save Up to $125!
Thank You, the RACERS, for supporting our company of RACERS! This has been a difficult rebuilding year for us. We are doing our best to increase our stock and find ways to get you the product you need when you need it.

We realize that you have many choices when choosing where to buy your R/C products, and are very grateful that you've chosen to continue to support us. We will do our best to meet and exceed your expectations!

To save up to $125 on your next order, enter the following discount code into your shopping cart before checking out.

Order Amount:You Save: Discount Code:
$50.00 - 149.99 $5.00RCDEC95
$150.00 - 249.99 $15.00RCDEC915
$250.00 - 749.99 $30.00 RCDEC930
$750.00 - 1499.99$75.00 RCDEC975
$1500.00 + $125.00RCDEC9125

These discounts are good on online and phone orders placed through December 31, 2009, and may not be applied to orders that have already been submitted. Backorders are welcome, and most backorders will be fulfilled within 1-3 business days.

Order by Monday, 12/28 and Win $100!

Pay with Paypal and Save Additional 2%!
Here's a chance to save even more in December! Pay for any order of $100 or more between now and the end of December with Paypal, and we will give you 2% Cash Back!
Old 12-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Anyone from AZ or the West Coast order from Carolinas often. I mostly purchase from Amain and get my orders in 3 business days. How long does it take for shipping to the west coast.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by dishsoap
Anyone from AZ or the West Coast order from Carolinas often. I mostly purchase from Amain and get my orders in 3 business days. How long does it take for shipping to the west coast.
FrankL is in nor cal and supports this shop on a daily basis and has good luck shipping depends on the items 3 to 5 business days is the norm.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

CR has great customer service if I place a order early mornining sometimes it ships that same day I always get my items 3-4 days max and I live on the 50 state. They have the best pricing with discounts cannot beat 15 off plus free shipping 100> I stock up.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

dish soap, email me at [email protected] with whhat ya need. I'll look into it for you and get you a eta

AB
Old 01-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Man Carolinasrc.com just hit a home run here. I ordered tires, a radio case, parts etc. on Monday and it got here today. Now thats what I call fast shipping and I selected the free shipping option. IDC what you guys say thats fast, Im in CA. Thanks Carolinas one very satisfied customer here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.