Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 04:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Has anyone had contact with Alan Burton recently? I have been trying to contact him via PM and email to no avail.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rstnboy
Has anyone had contact with Alan Burton recently? I have been trying to contact him via PM and email to no avail.
Me too! Never calls back or emails back or anything! Got charged almost $500 bucks 3 weeks ago and no product yet! Been calling and calling and emailing and PM'ing. What do you need anyways? Parts? Kits?I am getting a huge order from OCM in about a little over a week or so and may have what you need. Let me know I have some stuff now in stock.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

me same thing..
he took an order for 227.50
a few days before his statements
and nothing received......
Old 06-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

just email ocm they will make it right with you! LOL
Old 06-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jamminnay
just email ocm they will make it right with you! LOL
Just for your information OCM is making it right with there customers. I just contacted them about this BUT to prove they want to stay in the US and keep there customers happy if you have been reading, I am going to carry most OCM stuff till they get a distributor and guess what, they are sending me a insane amount of stuff on there dollar, not mine (means they are paying for everything including parts and shipping and I pay nothing) so I can have parts to sell you guys to keep racing and to keep everyone running and have parts availability. So before you go being sarcastic about something you know nothing about, maybe you should check into it.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

OCM would be crazy to walk away from the US market, the product is good, they just need adequate supplies of it here and someone to distribute it. A race team wouldn't hurt either. Chris, just bring the parts to Bartow, I need diff orings, a bulkhead, front shock shafts. The motor mount is working well, haven't needed to try the arms, I broke a tie rod end sunday, luckily had some spares. Best Regards, Parry
Old 06-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
Just for your information OCM is making it right with there customers. I just contacted them about this BUT to prove they want to stay in the US and keep there customers happy if you have been reading, I am going to carry most OCM stuff till they get a distributor and guess what, they are sending me a insane amount of stuff on there dollar, not mine (means they are paying for everything including parts and shipping and I pay nothing) so I can have parts to sell you guys to keep racing and to keep everyone running and have parts availability. So before you go being sarcastic about something you know nothing about, maybe you should check into it.

looks like ocm found another distributor...... lol you got suckered into there crappy business practices good luck....and they got you to do it for free thats what they wanted. got rid of someone they were paying to find some one to do it for free
Old 06-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I did contact OCM
Mr Didian Ho
who personally assured me
it was the responsability of OCM, even if Alan made the mistakes
and that he will send my parts due from the factory..

ps received all parts payed for
almost 3x everything , 3 bodies

Last edited by speedy2; 03-24-2024 at 09:18 AM.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cheesecake
looks like ocm found another distributor...... lol you got suckered into there crappy business practices good luck....and they got you to do it for free thats what they wanted. got rid of someone they were paying to find some one to do it for free
How did I get suckered. Having to not pay for product up front is not being suckered. I have a website I sell parts off of and all those parts will go on my site and I will make a profit from it along with OCM. So what did I lose out ($0.00). So how can I lose out??? I cannot! I think your interpretation of suckered is a wrong one.

PS. I AM NOT A DISTRIBUTOR FOR THEM I AM JUST THERE UNTIL THEY GET A DISTRIBUTOR.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Tech Master

your distributing parts for a flop of a company good luck
Old 06-18-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cheesecake
your distributing parts for a flop of a company good luck
So do not post here anymore if you think that and do not like OCM. That's it! Problem fixed!! No more responses.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Tech Master

ill post here as a former owner the car was good, alan took care of me when i needed things so alan wasnt the problem ocm was the problem
Old 06-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Addict

Me too! Never calls back or emails back or anything! Got charged almost $500 bucks 3 weeks ago and no product yet! Been calling and calling and emailing and PM'ing. What do you need anyways? Parts? Kits?I am getting a huge order from OCM in about a little over a week or so and may have what you need. Let me know I have some stuff now in stock.
I bought a buggy and some parts from him and am still waiting for even a tracking number for the shipment. At first, when we were working out the deal, he responded within a day but I haven't heard from him since June 9th. My patience is wearing thin especially with no contact. This might be an issue I need to address with paypal. He has a great reputation on this forum which is why I chose to deal with him in the first place. I hope it doesn't come to that and this whole thing is resolved quickly.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rstnboy
I bought a buggy and some parts from him and am still waiting for even a tracking number for the shipment. At first, when we were working out the deal, he responded within a day but I haven't heard from him since June 9th. My patience is wearing thin especially with no contact. This might be an issue I need to address with paypal. He has a great reputation on this forum which is why I chose to deal with him in the first place. I hope it doesn't come to that and this whole thing is resolved quickly.
Well he finally got back with me today after my email! It seems there was a problem with his shipper and also some personal problems I think the past 2 weeks or so. It seems we go it straightened out so we will see if I get it. Hopefully he will get back with you too. Try emailing him again today.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Tech Addict

Well he finally got back with me today after my email! It seems there was a problem with his shipper and also some personal problems I think the past 2 weeks or so. It seems we go it straightened out so we will see if I get it. Hopefully he will get back with you too. Try emailing him again today.
Thanks, I just sent him another email. I hope it works.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.