Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pin Shop Hobbies Oakville,CT

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So I hear a memorial race is in the works? Anything I can do to help?
Old 03-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

meeting at pinshops sunday sounds like a great idea, i'll be there by 3:30
Old 03-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Yes a race is in the works. Info will be posted once all the details are finalized.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Tech Regular

Default 3/24/12 RACE RESULTS

Here They Are:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Results32412.pdf (27.8 KB, 165 views)
Old 03-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Tech Regular

Pat Bovat shared a photo.

Wall Photos

By: Pin Shop Hobbies & Raceway
Old 03-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by fatkidracing14
And 1/12 pan is going to be 17.5 1s/4cell and we will be running truck bodies on them.

Just curious what bodies you are using for 1/12 class, don't think I have ever seen a truck body for them
Old 03-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rimracker
Just curious what bodies you are using for 1/12 class, don't think I have ever seen a truck body for them

they are a McAllister truck body for the 1/16 losi slider its a perfect fit and we carry them at the shop we will have more in stock this Friday we will be running them on the oval and the road course
Old 03-27-2012, 03:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

PM for Jay.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I would like to thank everyone who attended Steve's services this weekend and all the racers from Saturday night. I would also like to give a big thank you to Steve, Pat and the family from Pin Shop for the flowers they sent to the funeral home on behalf of the entire Pin Shop community. Steve's entire family were deeply touched by the number of people who came to pay their respects. I'm sure it made them proud and helped ease their pain knowing how many people's lives were toutched in some way by Steve.

It has been an emotional week for all of us and it's now time to get back to doing what Steve would want us to do and that is racing!! Steve may be gone in body, but he lives on in our memories and hearts. While at the track please share your memories and stories about him with others. Lets all follow his lead and try to make the hobby grow, get the tracks to work together and help out others.

Steve, I know your looking down on us and laughing. You're also yelling at us for being upset about your passing and telling us to "get over it!". Sorry buddy, but this time you can't change how we feel. You are greatly missed by all and will forever be remembered by those who were lucky enough to call you a friend.

Last edited by tazz888; 03-28-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tazz888
I would like to thank everyone who attended Steve's services this weekend and all the racers from Saturday night. I would also like to give a big thank you to Steve, Pat and the family from Pin Shop for the flowers they sent to the funeral home on behalf of the entire Pin Shop community. Steve's entire family were deeply toutched by the number of people who came to pay their respects. I'm sure it made them proud and helped ease their pain knowing how many people's lives were toutched in some way by Steve.

It has been an emotional week for all of us and it's now time to get back to doing what Steve would want us to do and that is racing!! Steve may be gone in body, but he lives on in our memories and hearts. While at the track please share your memories and stories about him with others. Lets all follow his lead and try to make the hobby grow, get the tracks to work together and help out others.

Steve, I know your looking down on us and laughing. You're also yelling at us for being upset about your passing and telling us to "get over it!". Sorry buddy, but this time you can't change how we feel. You are greatly misseed by all and will forever be remembered by those who were lucky enough to call you a friend.
Very well put and. I my self am very proud to be a part of pin shop hobbies as they have to be by far the best facility to enjoy the hobby as it is ment to be and that's fun!!! Steve always had the need to win but he would. Be the first to tell you "they are just toy cars relax" and that's what steve pat and mandi bring to the hobby "fun" thank you guys
Old 03-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fatkidracing14
Very well put and. I my self am very proud to be a part of pin shop hobbies as they have to be by far the best facility to enjoy the hobby as it is ment to be and that's fun!!! Steve always had the need to win but he would. Be the first to tell you "they are just toy cars relax" and that's what steve pat and mandi bring to the hobby "fun" thank you guys
Shirley and I are also proud to be part of the Pin Shop family.We would not be doing this right now if not for them.Thank you.Steve,keep smiling up there.We are all going to race our asses off for you this year.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tazz888
I would like to thank everyone who attended Steve's services this weekend and all the racers from Saturday night. I would also like to give a big thank you to Steve, Pat and the family from Pin Shop for the flowers they sent to the funeral home on behalf of the entire Pin Shop community. Steve's entire family were deeply toutched by the number of people who came to pay their respects. I'm sure it made them proud and helped ease their pain knowing how many people's lives were toutched in some way by Steve.

Steve, I know your looking down on us and laughing. You're also yelling at us for being upset about your passing and telling us to "get over it!". Sorry buddy, but this time you can't change how we feel. You are greatly misseed by all and will forever be remembered by those who were lucky enough to call you a friend.
+1
Old 03-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

I do believe there is Legends point series race Thurs night in Winsted.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

Joe B. PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default 3/31/12 Results

Here are the results:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Results31212.pdf (20.8 KB, 131 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.