Wiki Posts
Search

DE racing plate 2nd generation

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 01:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default DE racing plate 2nd generation

I have been using the 1st generation which was very good fitting but I must say the newer once I used for the mbx6 seems to be loose around the outer when the screws are tighten all the way in.

a shame!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:21 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by muaythai
I have been using the 1st generation which was very good fitting but I must say the newer once I used for the mbx6 seems to be loose around the outer when the screws are tighten all the way in.

a shame!!!!
I have had absolutely NO PROBLEMS with my Gen 2 DE plate. Try doing a search for DE before starting a thread just to bash a great company. If you can't figure it out, just PM me and I can go through it with you. You can find all kinds of helpful information that has already been discussed....its pretty neat!!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Addict

a shame!!!!
+1 on what revrace said
I have had no Prob with De racing plate 1st or 2nd gen products.
Im sure if you contact De Racing they will do what they can to make it right . Try doing that before you start to bash a company
Old 12-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Tech Addict

Default sorry sweethearts

Originally Posted by losiracer78
+1 on what revrace said
Im sure if you contact De Racing they will do what they can to make it right . Try doing that before you start to bash a company

its not bashing you little girls. I have emailed them. and stating what I find with the latest plates.

the 1st generation were brilliant if that makes your panties wet
Old 12-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by revrace
I have had absolutely NO PROBLEMS with my Gen 2 DE plate. Try doing a search for DE before starting a thread just to bash a great company. If you can't figure it out, just PM me and I can go through it with you. You can find all kinds of helpful information that has already been discussed....its pretty neat!!
Originally Posted by losiracer78
+1 on what revrace said

I concur.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

its not bashing you little girls. I have emailed them. and stating what I find with the latest plates.

the 1st generation were brilliant if that makes your panties wet
Wow.... your maturity pretty obvious by the childish name calling. What are you....12 ?? I sure hope you have a clue about "muay thai" as your name suggests. Seems with an attitude like that you will need it someday.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Tech Addict

Default i do

Wow.... your maturity pretty obvious by the childish name calling. What are you....12 ?? I sure hope you have a clue about "muay thai" as your name suggests. Seems with an attitude like that you will need it someday.
i do actually. my therapist recommended playing with toy cars as a release of stress. sorry to break your heart.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Muaythai,

Sorry to hear about your problem with DE products. To start a thread to bash someones products is really a waste of time when you have stated that you have already emailed the company to let them know your feelings. To bash other people for doing the same thing you just did is kinda lame bro. D.E. is a great company that stands behind their products 100 percent. The problem you are having sounds like you used an impact gun to install your skid plates. Take it easy on the toughguy attitude and you will get alot more help around here.

Last edited by tech5; 12-22-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

i do actually. my therapist recommended playing with toy cars as a release of stress. sorry to break your heart.
You didn't break my heart at all. RC is a great way to relieve stress as is Muay Thai. Maybe that is why you started this redundant, pointless thread...to releave some stress. I would have just waited for DE to help me out as I am sure they would. I can't believe we have two things in common (Muay Thai and RC). I think our similarities end there though.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Tech Addict

Default ok

You didn't break my heart at all. RC is a great way to relieve stress as is Muay Thai. Maybe that is why you started this redundant, pointless thread...to releave some stress. I would have just waited for DE to help me out as I am sure they would. I can't believe we have two things in common (Muay Thai and RC). I think our similarities end there though.
maybe you could be a use your pointless view point and offer help ???

as alot of people HERE would have then blame me for bashing

may be you heard this before, but lets do it again

IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY!
Old 12-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Tech Addict

For those of us that run the DE stuff, we already know what to expect from DE. For those that don't run it but are curious, I suggest you just get the product and see for yourself. If you need more info, there are other threads that cover this. If you want to flame DE, thats your opinion. If you don't like people flaming DE, don't post and keep moving it to the top.

My opinion on DE is they have a great product. I do know if you overtighten the screws, you just destroyed a skid. I don't like the rear skids as much as the front.
My 2 cents, take it or leave it and go on.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Tech Regular

maybe you could be a use your pointless view point and offer help ???

as alot of people HERE would have then blame me for bashing

may be you heard this before, but lets do it again

IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY!
If I could make sense of what you just said, I would respond.

Originally Posted by 3DRCRACER
........ If you don't like people flaming DE, don't post and keep moving it to the top.
Good point, but I am not sure if I can hold back.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

DON'T OVERTIGHTEN YOUR BULKHEAD SCREWS!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by tech5
DON'T OVERTIGHTEN YOUR BULKHEAD SCREWS!
AND...

Make sure you are using a new chassis. These are not meant as a "repair" or "band-aid" for an already worn chassis.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Prophet

so u dont recommend the de racing plates on a chassis that has about 2 gallons run on it? do u think the chassis would be to worn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.