Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tracks in China

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 09:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

It's easier to test the buggy over in China than have it shipped to the U.S. Changes can be made faster that way, so we can get it right. I can demonstrate what is wrong or right with the car instead of insinuating things over the phone or email.

I think the Headwinds track was the only one remotely close to Dongguan, so that is why we tested there. I'm hoping to go back again in January or February to test the new monster truck. If there is another within an hour's radius, I'd like to know.

www.powerracingrc.com or www.nandahobby.com (china) for more information. Thanks.
Old 11-18-2003, 11:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by wagnerov
www.powerracingrc.com or www.nandahobby.com (china) for more information. Thanks.
Nanda hobby - Nice site!

Last edited by centax error!; 11-19-2003 at 03:51 AM.
Old 11-19-2003, 12:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nice site

I know why they went to Shenzhen. Changan town is the first town in Dongguan so they just need to drive across the border. There is almost nowhere in that town to use an RC car (could be a few places for the T-maxx though). From memory the land there is more expensive than in Shenzhen but the business environment is better

If only I had known there was an RC factory not far from my house I recently moved from that town to Shanghai.

I am guessing they only make things for export because I never saw any of that stuff in Changans shops.
Old 11-19-2003, 01:10 AM
Tech Master

Thumbs up my 200 post.....and counting

renjie- sent you pm.

Last edited by centax error!; 11-19-2003 at 03:51 AM.
Old 11-19-2003, 02:38 AM
Tech Master

wagnerov:

powerracingrc.com - AWESOME!!! I found pics of the SWIFT buggy which I think NandaHobby is making-Am I right?

Looks like a ....... anyway you did a good job

btw, the blonde guy on the power racing booth- is that you

Last edited by centax error!; 11-23-2003 at 12:18 AM.
Old 11-20-2003, 04:18 AM
Tech Master

Unhappy ZRCC Dragon track

Mop & Renjie - from the picture that I found on the Orion website I was able to exactly pin point the location of the track. The place was just 15 mins only from where I am

As soon as I get there and saw the track I was totally shocked and sad at the same time. The driver stand and the buildings sorrounding it were all demolished. The track was all covered withe rubbles but you can still recognized it. This was really a sad day for me

I am heading for Guangzhou tomorrow and see if they have a track there. This would be my last hope and if there is none then I'm giving up

Here's the aerial view of the track from Orion website:
Old 11-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Tech Regular

CE

Sorry to hear that. I guess it was built just for show and not as a long term thing..... I get the feeling that a lot of things in China are like that. We are lucky in Shanghai because the car park we use is hugh and beside a major museum. A real track would be nice but we can make do with what we have.

I heard they closed the GZ track but if it isn't it will be way out in the sticks somewhere (like Shenzhens). If you can find the other 2 shops I told you about they shold be able to point you in the right direction. The first shop got p****d off because people stop buying from him (apparently) so he closed the track. I hope you have better luck than I did.

If that buggy is a good price I might be interested in one as well. looks a much better car than the inferno RTR. Looks to be extremely well built as well. It looks to be the same company because most of the other stuff on powerracing is similar to nandahobby...sweet

Mop has been pretty busy working. He will reply when he has time He needs to make money to support his ever growing RC habit.

Good luck in Guangzhou

Last edited by renjie; 11-23-2003 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Tech Regular

oops

wasn't supposed to put the price on that message
Old 11-21-2003, 11:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by renjie
oops

wasn't supposed to put the price on that message
u can always RE-EDIT your message and delete the price.... aiyaaaaaaa...

hmmm yes i am busy only can type a few lines.... see ya!

thinking of the buggy... its cool to have one also for RMB2*** and it is READY-TO-RACE. If i buy 710 for RMB3*** still i need to add few more KJING KJING for the engine and pipe and bla bla bla... hmmmmmmmmmmm

keep us updated CE!

mop
Old 11-22-2003, 12:00 AM
Tech Master

Talking MOP PLANNING TO TUNE HIS ENGINE HIMSELF!!!

Originally posted by renjie
CE

Sorry to hear that. I guess it was built just for show and not as a long term thing..... I get the feeling that a lot of things in China are like that. We are lucky in Shanghai because the car park we use is hugh and beside a major museum. A real track would be nice but we can make do with what we have.
our LHS... is now building his track on a land somewhere in hongqiao. He told me the track is quite small. I forgot the size but the track will be good for EP runners. If u r into GP, then u can use the track for a FUN RUN. Tommy also said the track will be ready somewhere end of this year... but i think it will be ready later than that! i will update again on this matter.

so how RENJIE? i am thinking to charge my batteries today and have a little bit FUN tomorrow at pudong. Try to learn (by myself) how to tune the engine. But i need to read all the notes i have about engine needle. anybody got a good reference how to tune the engine?

mop
Old 11-22-2003, 12:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by mop_iko
u can always RE-EDIT your message and delete the price.... aiyaaaaaaa...

hmmm yes i am busy only can type a few lines.... see ya!

thinking of the buggy... its cool to have one also for RMB2*** and it is READY-TO-RACE. If i buy 710 for RMB3*** still i need to add few more KJING KJING for the engine and pipe and bla bla bla... hmmmmmmmmmmm

keep us updated CE!

mop
mop- thanks for the tip.... wasssss up? long time no hear

renjie - please if you could re edit your post and delete the price I really appreciate it. I really felt guilty that I will be putting somebody's business in jeopardy resulting from my big mouth...
Old 11-22-2003, 03:53 AM
Tech Master

Default GZ Shops

renjie- I did found three shops in Guangzhou yesterday from the address that you have provided:

One was inside the Teem Plaze I think on the 4th level. They had a mini z track inside the store and ws selling Kyosho and Auldey cars.

The second and the third was on the TIYU.....something. Pardon my chinese it's not good There were two shops that were adjacent to each other. The one on the right sells Kyosho and Ofna and the other also sells Tamiya and Kyosho as well.

"No" was the answer when I ask all the shops if there were tracks round.

Here is the picture of the two shops except for the one inside the Teem Plaza:

However, I got a response from Jonh/IFMAR regsrding my inquiries on the ZRCC track. It seems that they are heading your direction. Lucky you email the address that he gave -Rc might have started already in your area that you are not aware of

Dear Arniel

In reply to your enquiry, it is advised that the ZRCC RC Dragon Track is no longer in existence.

However, China has recently become a member of the FEMCA Bloc and is promoting RC car racing in Beijing and, I believe, Shanghai.

Contact [email protected] for further details of track locations.

Regards
John Grant
President, IFMAR/FEMCA.

Last edited by centax error!; 11-22-2003 at 04:22 AM.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:12 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by mop_iko

keep us updated CE!

mop
mop- got my buggy already and really sweeeeeeeeeeeet

It is indeed a m***n M**-5 clone can' t wait to get to HK and buy me an engine. i did not get the stock engine because it was not good but the radio was a trick! can you say digital

About 5 mins walk from where I am there is a huge lot that is being developed. This will be perfect to test the buggy. hehe

CE?

Last edited by centax error!; 11-22-2003 at 04:24 AM.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by centax error!
mop- got my buggy already and really sweeeeeeeeeeeet

It is indeed a m***n M**-5 clone can' t wait to get to HK and buy me an engine. i did not get the stock engine because it was not good but the radio was a trick! can you say digital

About 5 mins walk from where I am there is a huge lot that is being developed. This will be perfect to test the buggy. hehe

CE?

hmmmm... GOT THE BUGGY EH! u r soooo fast! lucky boy!

what's the stock engine they give you? .12? what brand? not enough horse power eh? what kind of engine is suitable for this baby? if u dont take the stock engine is the price cheaper?

what do u mean by 'the radio was a trick'.... still dont understand.... it looks good from the pic.

are the parts still in stock parts or hop ups? what kind of hop ups is compatible with this baby... maybe the m***n M**-5 buggy hop ups?

are the materials GOOD and TOUGH for a buggy? how about the workmanship?

whoooaoaaaa... a lot of question here.. sorry. need to know more before can consider it....

mop

Last edited by mop_iko; 11-22-2003 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:23 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: GZ Shops

renjie- I did found three shops in Guangzhou yesterday from the address that you have provided:

Here is the picture of the two shops except for the one inside the Teem Plaza:
Cool pics....it look like the LHSs there are much much better than our LHS here in shanghai!!! in terms of products they sell and the size of the shops!

However, I got a response from Jonh/IFMAR regsrding my inquiries on the ZRCC track. It seems that they are heading your direction. Lucky you email the address that he gave -Rc might have started already in your area that you are not aware of

Dear Arniel

In reply to your enquiry, it is advised that the ZRCC RC Dragon Track is no longer in existence.

However, China has recently become a member of the FEMCA Bloc and is promoting RC car racing in Beijing and, I believe, Shanghai.

Contact [email protected] for further details of track locations.

Regards
John Grant
President, IFMAR/FEMCA.
Arniel? your name is like my phillipino friend here... hehehehe... but his name is ARNEL...COOL... i can try to contact them. xie xie ni CE!!!!! lucky for us RENJIE!!! yeah..... i do hope the track is here in SHANGHAI not in beijing... hehehehehe

mop

Last edited by mop_iko; 11-22-2003 at 07:31 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.