Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARC Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cornerspeed
Well I hope its not ture. I will make a phone call tomorrow to find out what's going on.
cornerspeed i lookin to get a 1/8 scale some time next year and im wondering what would i have to mantain it and to keep it runnin good. and whats a good 1/8 scale car for for someone starting to race 1/8 scale.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by losi09
I to hope it is not true. That would be a good a ieda is to call him and find out it realy going on so all the rumors or watever u what to call ends.
cole you should try to get one sometime in the future so we can race 1/8 scale .
Old 02-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by m_perkins
cole you should try to get one sometime in the future so we can race 1/8 scale .
I to was thiking about geting one my self but I real lised how much it would cost me to have a 1/8 scal so insted of geting a 1/8 scal I just orderd a hot boddies Cyclone, so I will be geting in to on road carpet racing here real soon.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

I to was thiking about geting one my self but I real lised how much it would cost me to have a 1/8 scal so insted of geting a 1/8 scal I just orderd a hot boddies Cyclone, so I will be geting in to on road carpet racing here real soon.
you talkin about 1/12 scale .
Old 02-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

cornerspeed i lookin to get a 1/8 scale some time next year and im wondering what would i have to mantain it and to keep it runnin good. and whats a good 1/8 scale car for for someone starting to race 1/8 scale.
The biggest thing in maintence is cleaning and going through the car/dis-assemble. The clutch and clutch bell bearings are the items that need the most attention. Re-building the diffs is a once in a while thing. Thats about it.

All the 1/8th scale buggy's are pretty good. Some have there good and bad points. I really like the Losi 8, but the Mugen MBX-5R is a real close second. The Losi has to be driven a little easier to be in control, but really fast.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Tech Master

you talkin about 1/12 scale .
I am talking about 1/10 scale on road carpet racing.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Tech Master

I know we are of topic about ARC, but I justed whated to let cornerspeed no that I tried clicking on the dcmotorsports link that he as but when I click on it it tacks me to a diffrent web site not dcmtorsports web site, so I was wondering if u have the right web site? or u can tell me were I can find them?
Old 02-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

The biggest thing in maintence is cleaning and going through the car/dis-assemble. The clutch and clutch bell bearings are the items that need the most attention. Re-building the diffs is a once in a while thing. Thats about it.

All the 1/8th scale buggy's are pretty good. Some have there good and bad points. I really like the Losi 8, but the Mugen MBX-5R is a real close second. The Losi has to be driven a little easier to be in control, but really fast.
cool man thanks what about like engines and a pipe and where do you buy a fuel tank for those 1/8 scale buggies.also you mean you can drive the mugen harder staying more in control of it.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I just spoke with Dan[the owner of A.R.C] They will be reopening with some stuff that change R C for the better. Stay tuned!!! By the way Don V., Good job at the best of the west. Did you run your new o.s.?
Old 02-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Tech Elite

I know we are of topic about ARC, but I justed whated to let cornerspeed no that I tried clicking on the dcmotorsports link that he as but when I click on it it tacks me to a diffrent web site not dcmtorsports web site, so I was wondering if u have the right web site? or u can tell me were I can find them?
Yea, DCMotorsports is no longer. I have not removed it from my Signature area. It was a good motor/battery company that sponsored me.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tech5
By the way Don V., Good job at the best of the west. Did you run your new o.s.?
Thanks, that was fun. Never been to a track that big. I was surprised that I did that well. Are you talking about the O.S. Speed WC engine that I just got this week. No. I am saving it for big races maybe(If I get to go to any). If you are talking about the one I bought used from a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago, then yes I practiced at Revelation last Thursday and over-reved it getting of a pipe berrier and the connecting rod broke. ITS DONE!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

Yea, DCMotorsports is no longer. I have not removed it from my Signature area. It was a good motor/battery company that sponsored me.
Man that sucks what ever happend to them? I found some dc motorsports electric mortors ot stormerhobbies and was just wondering if that was the same people?
Old 02-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Tech Master

Any news on ARC if they are still open? or are they sut down?
Old 02-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Man that sucks what ever happend to them? I found some dc motorsports electric mortors ot stormerhobbies and was just wondering if that was the same people?
He got too burned out with it and didn't have enough in return. He went on to other ventures.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Any news on ARC if they are still open? or are they sut down?
I believe they will find another location. Let's hope.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.