Wiki Posts
Search

new track in maryland?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New Track Near the Bay Bridge

Originally Posted by bboytab
Does anybody knows or plans to open an offroad track/bashing track here in Maryland- near Ft. meade, Anne arundel, howard or PG county this year?
There is a track being built very close to the Bay Bridge and Sandy Point State Park. Its going to be an open track for both Nitro and Electric. you will be able to run anything from small offroad, mini scale to large 1/5 scale offroad cars and trucks. Anybody interested should contact me by PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Tech Initiate

So does this Bay Bridge Track exist? It's been 5 months since the last post and with the weather warming up looking for a track where I don't have to drive 3 hours. I'm on the Eastern Shore MD KI specifically.

Already know about The Track, Tina's down south down by Waldorf, Middle River, Mushroom Bowl outside of Philly, and the Central PA tracks around Harrisburg. There were posts of a track in Hurloc MD 30 min outside Salisbury MD back in 2011 but searching online just turns up the ones I mentioned above. Thanks
Old 04-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bug Stomper
So does this Bay Bridge Track exist? It's been 5 months since the last post and with the weather warming up looking for a track where I don't have to drive 3 hours. I'm on the Eastern Shore MD KI specifically.

Already know about The Track, Tina's down south down by Waldorf, Middle River, Mushroom Bowl outside of Philly, and the Central PA tracks around Harrisburg. There were posts of a track in Hurloc MD 30 min outside Salisbury MD back in 2011 but searching online just turns up the ones I mentioned above. Thanks
You might try Blue Diamond in DE there racing on and off road
Old 04-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Any out door track in maryland area?
Old 04-16-2014, 09:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by raved007
Any out door track in maryland area?
On road or off road. I know of a few,one in Baltimore, Gaithersburg and southern md. I will also have a on road track or practice purposes starting pretty soon thanks to a car camp I am having
Old 04-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default onroad track in dc!!!

I recently just got into rc drifting and racing for fun with a tt-01 and a slash off road. I am holding a rc car building camp at my school this summer using tt-01 cars with 16 students which means I am in the stages of creating a track at my school. The track will be made on a concrete parking garage that won't be used the whole summer and because of this I can set up a track pretty much every weekend. With that being said...number 1, is there any interested people looking to uses track, number 2, do you know of a place where I could purchase track equipment for drifting. Currently I set up a track using tons of cones and half circle cones. Also, this track will be used for on road racing but because I have a 80x50 space, it can be modified.

looking to hear back from people
Old 05-25-2014, 10:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Are there any tracks around Lexington park md? I will be moving there at the end of the year. I was running offroad 2wd buggy and looking to run my legends car more.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:36 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeFrazer
Are there any tracks around Lexington park md? I will be moving there at the end of the year. I was running offroad 2wd buggy and looking to run my legends car more.
Tina's in a Hughesville would be the local track for you. It's close to Lexington Park and 2wd buggy is hot there.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Tech Initiate

I know of two off-road tracks one Oak Grove RC Raceway in Denton MD and Bayshore RC Raceway in Rock Hall MD. We currently have racers for short course 2wd and 4wd and 2wd buggy. For more info check out www.msorr.org
Old 06-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Racing this sunday 6/29/14

We are racing this sunday at Oak Grove Raceway if anyone wants to come out.for full schedule,info and directions visit the website.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Any update this off road track?
Old 09-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by raved007
Any update this off road track?
Oak Grove RC Raceway (Denton MD) and Bayshore RC Raceway (Rock Hall MD)
Visit our website for track locations, race schedule, and other information.
http://www.msorr.org/
Old 09-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 1st Annual Short Course Race For Diabetes 9/20/14