Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The JP-3 pipe question

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 06:34 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

OS engines are very popular where I race. Everyone that I know who has used the JP3 reported that the engine had a lot more snap off the bottom end. If you've got the traction to do it, also try lightening your clutch shoes and/or gearing down. You should not be searching for any extra power though, the V-spec is really strong.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

hah, what is going on with that track? I like the huge rope and the cross-over bridge.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slumlord
hah, what is going on with that track? I like the huge rope and the cross-over bridge.
It also looks like Jamaica! I wouldn't mind having that close to my house though, looks like fun. Would sure beat the 1.5 hour drive to the Nitro Pit, eh Slumlord?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments. This track is located in Miri, a small city in East Malaysia on the island of Borneo - land of the head hunters (but I haven't met any eventhough I was born here )

The rope is used marine mooring rope to demarcate the sections of the track. The bridge is a neat idea by my lhs owner who owns the track & let everyone play there for free. It's about 15 minutes drive from my place.

Regards,
Joe Ling
Old 10-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joeling
Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments. This track is located in Miri, a small city in East Malaysia on the island of Borneo - land of the head hunters (but I haven't met any eventhough I was born here )

The rope is used marine mooring rope to demarcate the sections of the track. The bridge is a neat idea by my lhs owner who owns the track & let everyone play there for free. It's about 15 minutes drive from my place.

Regards,
Joe Ling
That is sooo Freakin awesome to know that Nitro RC is going strong on the Island of the Headhunters! Holy crap! There are 2 things that never belong in the same sentance. Nitro Rc and headhunting. ( hey Maliki, you want to chop someone's head off today.........No, lets go race our Nitro buggies!) That's classic dude, good for you Joe, Have fun at that awesome track, stay out of the hills!, lol
Old 10-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yeah thanks. When I was trying to highlight something special about my place, this headhunting thing just popped up. I think this used to happen in the old times where the local indigenous people used to hunt down their enemies or something like that...

I will try to stay out of the jungle

Originally Posted by Jaz240
That is sooo Freakin awesome to know that Nitro RC is going strong on the Island of the Headhunters! Holy crap! There are 2 things that never belong in the same sentance. Nitro Rc and headhunting. ( hey Maliki, you want to chop someone's head off today.........No, lets go race our Nitro buggies!) That's classic dude, good for you Joe, Have fun at that awesome track, stay out of the hills!, lol
Anyway, back to the topic, I saw my friend running a GO28 with a JP3 pipe in a X2. Seems to be pretty snappy. I will ask him how he liked it the next bashing session.

Regards,
Joe Ling