New Track Built On Fiesta Island San Diego

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Track Built On Fiesta Island San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Tech Adept

what bbq? lol.id be there but ill be up at arc sat night racing so ill have to pass this sat. but thanks for the invite!
Old 11-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

any new info on this track?
Old 12-21-2009, 03:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default TRACK IN SAN DIEGO

Originally Posted by maximus decimus
I'll be there tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to join. Bringing shovel!
Keep it clean (meaning NO TRASH!) or we'll have legal issues.
Thanks J for the jumpstart.

THERE IS ANOTHER TRACK AT CHOIS LAKE TAKE 94 WEST AND EXIT THE SECOND COLLEDGE EXIT TURN RIGHT AT THE LIGHT AND GO ABOUT 2 MILES THE TRACK IS ON THE RIGHT RIGHT BEFORE YOU START GOING DOWN THE HILL
Old 12-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Adept

that place is a pretty fun bash place.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation Rc car thief's

Originally Posted by rglamis
that place is a pretty fun bash place.
I was at fiesta island track today and while i was driving I was charging my batterys on my car, some nice looser decided I didn't need my second set of batterys and took both my lipo's and charger.
I am posting this to try and find these scumbags and show them there is no room in the rc world for thief's.
They stole 2, Orion 4700mah 45c 11.1 lipo's in hard case build to fit the E Revo, they are in hard plastic case that is carbon like finish.
The battery charger is a 50 watt passport dynamite-ac/dc charger.Lipo LIFO
Old 03-15-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

any updates?

i might go there next weekend with my jato
Old 08-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Rookie

does anybody still go to this track i checked it out today and was wanting to go back but wanted to know what was going on with it and who still goes
Old 03-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey Jason what about 1/10 scale cars I got a jato and I'm getting kicked off or out give me a text 619 718 1862 let me know its the rc track
Old 08-22-2015, 01:42 PM
Tech Rookie

does anyone still go out there im planning on being out there tomorrow
Old 04-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Was out here for the first time tonight so the wife could take a walk. Had several cars with me but only got about an hour in with my brushless E-Revo before it started getting too dark. Was the only one there. Very deep sand but had a blast. Thanks to everyone who's put work into the track/area.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Still there?

Originally Posted by JasonSDRC
San Diego RC'ers,

I have begun building a track for 1/8th scale off road cars on fiesta island. I was going to keep the track secret until I've finished it (I've got a long 30 hours into it), but I've already been discovered. So I might as well let everyone come run on it. I ASK THAT EVERYONE WHO USES IT HELPS IMPROVE AND MAINTAIN THE TRACK!! The track needs to be widdened and rocks need be be screened and wet dark dirt from the surrounding water trenches need to be spread.

Please be respectful of the place and not leave trash and MAINTIAN THE TRACK. A shovel is hidden behind the step up jump in a bush. KEEP THE SHOVEL THERE FOR EVERYONE TO USE. It would be very cool if we could get a decent co-op track going.

So where is the track u ask??
Go onto fiesta island take the long way (past the YMCA) when the road makes a sharp 90 and you begin heading west (when you can see the mobile home part and rock pile isands to the north) you will pass a outhouse continue for 200 years and you will come to a path that leads through the surrounding chain link fence. Walk strait in 100 yards and you will see the track (its got a 5 foot high jump).

So lets get this track rolling, since I started the track I want to call it J's RC Track. Post it up on forums and tell your friends so we can make it awesome.

Your track builder,

Jason
hey is this track still here? I run nitro rc cars and my track near me only allows electric cars. Is this track still up?
Old 07-17-2017, 07:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Fiesta island race track

So sick
Old 10-18-2017, 04:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Well damn I have a link to a Google maps thing that shows bash spots all over socal but the stupid site rule prevents me from posting links until I have enough posts
Old 10-18-2017, 04:56 AM
Tech Rookie

The fiesta island spot is on the map though