Palomar Raceway Help

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Palomar Raceway Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2004, 11:14 AM

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

if you are talking to me, then i havent joined yet im going to join after chistmas. and i have an xxxt, and i will probably enter in the novice truckman class or whatever is the lowest.
because i have never raced before. i think the track is great. Are they evr going to change it or is it going to stay like that forever?
Old 11-20-2004, 09:09 PM
Tech Adept

Yes they do change the layout a bit. They are still working out a few bugs in the current layout. Trying to find out what the racers like and how the track runs and feels. I saw changes in the layout between the 1st and 2nd race. And this one this weekend I think they added a small jump on a turn to add a challenge.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Tech Rookie

any updates??
Old 07-23-2005, 10:48 PM

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

LOL, forgot all abou this thread!
updates? hmm
i have decided that im goging to wait untill i can drive cause no one will take me! so maby next summer! im takeing driving lessons next saturday and the following 3 saturdays after that! than in 6 months i can dive MYSELF! yea if u live in CA watch out for me! i will be driving a green pick up truck! LOL

i need some time to trick out my revo anyways, to many stock parts and stuff right now, need to lighten it up.
I also need to get a job! LOL
Old 07-30-2005, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I think Palomar is a great track for practicing and racing. It's usually only crowded on race weekends but when you buy the membership, you've got the place to yourself most of the time. I have improved my driving tremendously in the last few months since I joined. The other members are all very nice and helpful as well if you need help with something.