Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PRO-SPEED R/C RACEWAY IN N.Y.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 07:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

That's O.K. You can always get one for the Sunday Winter Series. ...... Bring your electric sedan and Nitro. Make the day a full one. and JAMIE, how bout' making the Layout a little bit more challenging this time because the last layout was for horse power and not to much 1/8th scale action going on in the last few weeks. PLEEEEAAASE!!.............
Old 08-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I'd like to help design the layout for this weekend.....I am sure Shamu would also!
Old 08-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Tech Champion

The layout should be technical enough so that the 200mm sedans can play!

................. Just showing the love.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Killa G
Unfortunately I sold my 1/12th since it was not a very popular class at SSH on Fridays. I knew I should of kept it.

Oh well see you sunday!
For some reason a lot of guys are looking foward to 12th this year...we will see what happens. Rubber touring is very popular now.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by raffaelli
I'd like to help design the layout for this weekend.....I am sure Shamu would also!
Get there early enough and you can design the layout for this weekend.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Tech Champion

Wish I can get there earlier to help out but working graveyard and picking Hootie is tough. Just thought it would be cool to add a challenging layout, so that we don't have to depend on horsepower.

Can't wait for Sunday!
Old 08-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracingkid
For some reason a lot of guys are looking foward to 12th this year...we will see what happens. Rubber touring is very popular now.
Mike you headed up to prospeed this weekend?
Old 08-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No i won't be doing any more outdoor this season, had my fill of ez ups and tables.

Il be concentrating on carpet to get ready for the upcoming events.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
That's O.K. You can always get one for the Sunday Winter Series. ...... Bring your electric sedan and Nitro. Make the day a full one. and JAMIE, how bout' making the Layout a little bit more challenging this time because the last layout was for horse power and not to much 1/8th scale action going on in the last few weeks. PLEEEEAAASE!!.............
are those summer packs fading? .... are you busting out the 1/12. I had mine ,, it needs some work for that surface.. but i can manage to have some fun with it. the layout was easy ,, but toooooo many colors. hard to judge when to turn. I'm NOT a parking lot racer for sure.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:07 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by raffaelli

I will help with the layout,technical with flow!
Old 08-10-2006, 07:54 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Drew_Cat
are those summer packs fading? .... are you busting out the 1/12. I had mine ,, it needs some work for that surface.. but i can manage to have some fun with it. the layout was easy ,, but toooooo many colors. hard to judge when to turn. I'm NOT a parking lot racer for sure.
Hope to see You and Sal come down with your 1/12 scale cars on Sunday. Your car looked very good on Sunday. Me and Hootie are planning to bring ours and put 19T in them. Let others know.

Let's start a class and run the remainder of the summer. ............. Just an idea.

See you there!
Old 08-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Looking forward to making it out on sunday. It sound like electric will be a strong class.

No 1/12 for me Alex...the car is all apart in a box...I just dont have time to throw it together.

For what it is worth I also would vote for a more technical layout...but any layout is great...you put in a lot of hard work to keep everything running smooth.

Cheers

Jamie
Old 08-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by senna555
Looking forward to making it out on sunday. It sound like electric will be a strong class.

No 1/12 for me Alex...the car is all apart in a box...I just dont have time to throw it together.

For what it is worth I also would vote for a more technical layout...but any layout is great...you put in a lot of hard work to keep everything running smooth.

Cheers

Jamie
Any more technical than what it already is, we kill both 8th scale classes
Old 08-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bam167
Any more technical than what it already is, we kill both 8th scale classes
Sunday's layout was designed for Straight up horsepower and both 1/8th scale classes was a " NO SHOW "

........... Just thought it would be fair for the rest of us to have a technical layout put down just to make it a little bit more challenging........... Just a minor tweak.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Sunday's layout was designed for Straight up horsepower and both 1/8th scale classes was a " NO SHOW "

........... Just thought it would be fair for the rest of us to have a technical layout put down just to make it a little bit more challenging........... Just a minor tweak.
More technical is cool. The layout we had for the trophy race was a pretty good mix in my opinion. Something flowing and technical is the best!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.