Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Old 04-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sickboy
No way that thief can ever race that stuff. It it probaly get sold to some poor soul who will try to race it. Then it will all hit the fan when Drakes transponder number shows up or somebody spots that motor/pipe.
Over the years, I have had a Mugen starter box and a Novarossi P5 stolen at Rev.
Oh yea, DJ is my homeboy, he looks just like pic number 3.
Ur funny but I thought I looked better than that, now I need to plug what I look and sound like go to Ustream.com and to Ofnalive. #3 I don't even have loocs (or in english term glasses)that look like that.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
The kid that got his stuff stolen from before, I feel for you from what I heard it wasn't no RTR but a pro, someones hard earned money was put into that plus the work, even if mom and dad paid for it.
Thanks DJ,

What angered me the most was that they stole from a table where my family was pitting. My little brother is 13yrs old. I've wondered if the person who took the buggy thought for a second, "Hey, maybe I'm jacking this car from a little kid". I just guess that thieves do not have any remorse.

My dad and mom work their asses off to buy us the equipment we need to race. I try to pitch in, but it's hard since I'm a full time student. My pops buys my little brother and I all of our stuff to keep us off the street and out of trouble. RC has brought our family closer than ever and it disgusts me that someone would try to ruin that.

As for my stuff, I'm sure it will never be found as I didn't really have much to distinguish it from other cars. Drakes car on the other hand will never be raced or even show up at a hobby shop and without being noticed. I hope that who ever is doing this stuff is found. That MF will receive the boot party of his life.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pyromania
Thanks DJ,

What angered me the most was that they stole from a table where my family was pitting. My little brother is 13yrs old. I've wondered if the person who took the buggy thought for a second, "Hey, maybe I'm jacking this car from a little kid". I just guess that thieves do not have any remorse.

My dad and mom work their asses off to buy us the equipment we need to race. I try to pitch in, but it's hard since I'm a full time student. My pops buys my little brother and I all of our stuff to keep us off the street and out of trouble. RC has brought our family closer than ever and it disgusts me that someone would try to ruin that.

As for my stuff, I'm sure it will never be found as I didn't really have much to distinguish it from other cars. Drakes car on the other hand will never be raced or even show up at a hobby shop and without being noticed. I hope that who ever is doing this stuff is found. That MF will receive the boot party of his life.

Well one day I'm going to have to shake your hand and meet you in person and If you need to share some pit space with me that way we can use the buddy system then i'm all for it, plus if you need a pit man I do my part in helping out another driver.

Last edited by -R2-; 04-27-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: corrected the word helping
Old 04-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

if you ever race nitro again
Old 04-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

if you ever race nitro again
Hey they allow silent drive at the track, but it may be sooner than you think, new rebuilt H9 ready to go. I better run it or it may get stolen.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Tech Master

Well one day I'm going to have to shake your hand and meet you in person and If you need to share some pit space with me that way we can use the buddy system then i'm all for it, plus if you need a pit man I do my part in helping out another driver.
It would be a total pleasure to meet you DJ.

We can defiantly help each other out bud.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Hey they allow silent drive at the track, but it may be sooner than you think, new rebuilt H9 ready to go. I better run it or it may get stolen.
yea dj where the hell you been? I see you like once every 6 months now lol forget that darn Hobao SCT at least bring out the electric buggy
Old 04-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
yea dj where the hell you been? I see you like once every 6 months now lol forget that darn Hobao SCT at least bring out the electric buggy
you just need to race SOMETHING. i see dj at the track a lot more than i see you.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

sorry to hear about this, that sucks. like i always said a good theif is a dead theif, smith@wesson always take care of them.. a few tracks around here have had glow igniters and such walk off, i personally have walked up on someone going into my pit stall and then they took off. glad i didn't catch them taking, or they would have got clocked.... sucks to have people like this running around....
Old 04-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

you just need to race SOMETHING. i see dj at the track a lot more than i see you.
haha burn....soon my friend soon I will be out there doing my usual flip bobble pop
Old 04-27-2010, 10:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by houston
my wife doesnt even like me racing let alone go to the track with me

its really getting tough now that it has became a hobby/business
My wife loves watching the stuff....she like a pitbull...
Old 04-28-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Ya their family is way cool they watched my stuff for me when I was racing and they even fed me!!! Thanks for the Pizza and wings!!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Tech Adept

It is a total shame that this kind of stuff happens in our community (R/C as a whole). Thank God that VA is an open carry state. Personally I carry my Springfield XD40 with me all the time, and even though I have my concealed permit, I still carry open. I feel that it is quite the deterrant for someone thinking about pilfering my stuff.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

here in las vegas we cut off fingers!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.