Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lutz leaves Kyosho For Tamiya!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by revo61
Nope, There is not a running sample of the buggy yet.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by pink_sleeve
Ryan will you retain these sponsors or do you have new plans up your sleeve??? AKA, Orion, KO Propo, Sirio, Werks Fuel, Ballistic Batteries, Pyrographix paints.... I'm glad to see you take the next step into becoming even faster and being able to show it's not the company you run for that makes you fast but you as the driver that makes the cars fast
I only have two sponsors changing. Chassis and Motor.

Thanks for the encouragement. But I do say that the support package does make it much easier to finish races and feel confident in that ability.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 221 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KRCRacer22
I only have two sponsors changing. Chassis and Motor.

Thanks for the encouragement. But I do say that the support package does make it much easier to finish races and feel confident in that ability.
Glad to hear of a motor change too. I hope it's something that get's better mileage because the way you drive you get atleast 2 minutes less per tank with that WTFO throttle style you have. LOL I hope you repeat at CRCRC as CHAMPION to hold down the title for OHIOANS Good luck with the new venture. I'm sure it will be great since you have more of an opportunity to practice
Old 11-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Tech Champion

One more thing. I know this is the nitro forum but will you be running the 501X buggy at any races for Tamiya or just sticking strictly to nitro racing with you new venture??????
Old 11-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Tech Addict

One more thing. I know this is the nitro forum but will you be running the 501X buggy at any races for Tamiya or just sticking strictly to nitro racing with you new venture??????
I will get to run the 501X and also I will get to run some Touring Car!
They are happy to allow me to run there entire lineup!! It's exciting. Of course the 1/8th offroad takes center stage especially at first but the rest is available to me!! :-D
Old 11-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Tech Addict

Glad to hear of a motor change too. I hope it's something that get's better mileage because the way you drive you get atleast 2 minutes less per tank with that WTFO throttle style you have. LOL I hope you repeat at CRCRC as CHAMPION to hold down the title for OHIOANS Good luck with the new venture. I'm sure it will be great since you have more of an opportunity to practice
Like I said, i'm doing the changes I want. Thus the two most important criteria were fuel mileage and reliability! :-)
It's going to be a gooood year!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Tech Champion

I will get to run the 501X and also I will get to run some Touring Car!
They are happy to allow me to run there entire lineup!! It's exciting. Of course the 1/8th offroad takes center stage especially at first but the rest is available to me!! :-D
That's aswesome i'm sure this will have people take more notice now then ever to Tamiya's vehicle. They are def top notch in class i've seen the produce a vehicle in. I think i'll be running some Tamiya stuff in the near future
Old 11-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Tech Champion

Like I said, i'm doing the changes I want. Thus the two most important criteria were fuel mileage and reliability! :-)
It's going to be a gooood year!
That will be a DEADLY combo for you for sure. Follow your instincts and set goals and the rest will come naturally
Old 11-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for clearing all that up Ryan.

Big change is seldom easy but it sounds like you have your priorities in the right place and you obviously have the talent.

Best of luck to you in the future.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Ryan, I think your statement was very well put, it's good to see you get to do what you want to do & on your terms! I also want to Thank You for your reply & I too am an Ohioan Originally (Toledo), I would like to make it to the CRCRC Race in Ohio as I've heard alot about it & have never been! Good Luck Ryan & hopefully you will be able to take Tamiya to the Next Level & put it in everybodys face that doubts you or Tamiya!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:50 AM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scrappy
Porkchop... you order a Tamiya while you were talking to Larry??? LOL
Old 11-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Ryan i think it was awesome of you to get on here and clear everything up.... that shows the type of person you really are.. i look forward to seeing you at crcrc!! good luck
Old 11-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Tech Adept

Welcome to the team Ryan
Old 11-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

wow, tamiya must be having a really nice buggy coming out than for him to be switching from kyosho to tamiya, big move.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Big you obviously didn't read his post. He did it for himself. Not because one brand is better then the other. I am so glad we still have pro racers out there that are willing to put big money aside, and get back to the roots of doing it for themselves, having fun, and being happy.

Ryan congratulations on your move, and how professionally you have handled it. I wish you the best of luck in 2009 sir, and may you have many more FUN FILLED years in this wonderful sport/hobby that we all love so much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.