Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RobS
Way to go Jeff! Congratz!
Thanks Rob, you shoulda been there with your car too!
Old 06-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Tech Master

Who all made the "A" at the ORL2 race??

Congrats to Jason, Larry, and Brian on thier finishes. Way to represent!!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jeffb
Thanks Rob, you shoulda been there with your car too!
Yeah, I've wanted to go to the RROL for a while now. I probably would have done better with my touring car then I did with my 8th scale today. At least I think I've found all the little gremlins in it and should be good to go for Sammy's GLORCS race...
Old 06-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Whats up guys?! Well finally went and raced it up this weekend since the track finally got the carpet laid down! It was fun and I ended up running rubber sedan. There was a full a/b and I ended up qualifying 3rd and finishing 3rd. So pretty good weekend all around, got some wheeltime which is what I needed. Get to go to the first round of the US Central Offroad Points Series next weekend, and I really feel confident about it. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!

TK
Old 06-05-2006, 04:43 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Static_racing
Who all made the "A" at the ORL2 race??

Congrats to Jason, Larry, and Brian on thier finishes. Way to represent!!
A few others that I remember where Mike Haynes, Mike Jr are the other ones I can think of. I think they will post the results on the ORL2 thread. Dave had them posted from the last race so I think he will try to do the same for this race.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default RE:401 TC Challenge

Great job yesterday Jeff B! It's not an easy task holding off Andy V. I wish I wouldn't have clipped that wall when I was running 3rd ...could have rounded out the Top 3....but I guess having 2 eXpress powered cars in the show isn't too bad. Next time

MM
Old 06-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Wow Mike posted..LOL

Great run's all...

All orders placed before noon today were shipped,I will return to shipping Tuesday June 13th when I return... Freddy warn your mail carrier again...
Old 06-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey Thanks Mike. Ya well there was only two eXpress drivers in the 19 turn class anyway!

I am still waiting for Lou Vanderway to post something about his mod run. I think he was qualified third and was running very fast in the main but a wind let go at the end of the 140 foot straight, it was like he locked the brakes!
Bad place to be at a dead stop.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Good luck to all Express guys heading out to the Nats this week. Wish I could have gone but I will be close! But anyway good luck Tag, Tweak, X man, Aaron( and welcome aboard) and anyone else that is going. Bring it home guys, look forward to seeing everyone and racing at the PORC!
Old 06-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default RE:

John,

I'm still trying to figure out all this computer stuff. You know, how to post messages and stuff. Way to complex for a Canadian.

MM
Old 06-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tyler Keel
Whats up guys?! Well finally went and raced it up this weekend since the track finally got the carpet laid down! It was fun and I ended up running rubber sedan. There was a full a/b and I ended up qualifying 3rd and finishing 3rd. So pretty good weekend all around, got some wheeltime which is what I needed. Get to go to the first round of the US Central Offroad Points Series next weekend, and I really feel confident about it. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!

TK
Tk see you soon need to run some mod with me next time.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Tech Addict

Hey great runs there Jeff, Mike and Lou. Awesome Job!!! If I still had some onroad cars kicking around I would have joined in the fun too. I've just been really busy with 8th scale lately...

I'll be back in the fall with onroad for sure. I will do as much as I can with college coming up.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Tech Champion

Default Reminder!

Don't Forget guys!!!

HobbyTown USA in Glen Burnie Md. is holding their 4th Annual Charity race on July 16th.

This is the Home track of ROAR Region 2 Asphalt Touring Sedan Stock Champion Tim Getchell! So far I hear rumor of a 'special' guest appearance by Tags. I also hear that we may have Tweak, that famous kid Justin, Ant, and J-Mac comin up with him. We're expecting the Herald's to show as the strong force that they always are. Maybe we can get Mr. Fairtrace and Schreff to come on down and see what they can do on the Parking Lot. Last year it was taken by none other than Mr. Dunnigan as he 'dunitagain' with an impressive TQ and Win, and we hear talk of him maybe showing up to retain his title. Might have heard a little something about Mr. Jeffrey Cuffs (2 time-2 time Snowbird's Champ, IIC Champ, US Indoor Champ, and who knows how many other Races he's won by now) making the trip down to lay it down. Lets see if we can get the infamous Hanny Dartman, I mean Danny Harman to make some time from his Fabio impersonations and make a run.

I know with all this talent coming from all different areas, the B will be something to brag about.

more info at www.mdhobbytown.com

Let's see what ya'll got!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by punkboy
I know with all this talent coming from all different areas, the B will be something to brag about.

more info at www.mdhobbytown.com

Let's see what ya'll got!
Finally Tag will be able to brag to someone.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Finally Tag will be able to brag to someone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.