Trying to get AMBrc 20 transponders system 2700 not bad huh seems fair
hell yeah that is fair,it's like a grand just for 10 transponders

keep us updated
steven
Old 09-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Bone$
Hey guys is showtime the track we will be running on next month?? I guess they rebuilt the track check it out. http://www.showtimespeedway.com/
from what the owner said there was a on-road track underneath it,this is the same layout me and DAZ ran but tim was there recently and said it's changed a little bit.but yes thats the track,did you see pit lane?? and the pics really dont do justice to the elevation changes as i said this is a monster truck's perfect track
Old 09-23-2005, 09:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stevenmichael
from what the owner said there was a on-road track underneath it,this is the same layout me and DAZ ran but tim was there recently and said it's changed a little bit.but yes thats the track,did you see pit lane?? and the pics really dont do justice to the elevation changes as i said this is a monster truck's perfect track
Yeah it looks nice they have alot of diffrent jumps it looks cool i cant wait to run it. Yeah the pit is sweet!!
Old 09-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

so is anyone going out to the track tonight?

im thinking of running some carpet tonight down in kingsburg but i havent decided yet,also is anyone interested in coming to tulare to watch a nitro on-road race? we will be having 30min mains if you are lmk.

otherwise ill see you guys sat.
steven
Old 09-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

so is anyone going out to the track tonight?

im thinking of running some carpet tonight down in kingsburg but i havent decided yet,also is anyone interested in coming to tulare to watch a nitro on-road race? we will be having 30min mains if you are lmk.

otherwise ill see you guys sat.
steven

Im not going tonight.
I will be going on Sat.

Good luck on the carpet!
Old 09-23-2005, 10:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bone$
Im not going tonight.
I will be going on Sat.

Good luck on the carpet!
i figured id ask,will be there for sure sat. and i havent decided about carpet yet i hate changing my car i just got it dialed for cycle art.

when you gonna bring your ntc3 out and try it? next sun. the new series starts you ought to come out and see if you can go around the track j/k it will actually improve your off-road driving but it does take some getting used to

hey BALL BAGG
you coming to tulare sun.?
Old 09-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah I might depends on the Hang over and what time I get up leave your cell on I might need directions.... Maybe Bone$ and I will go just to check it out
Old 09-23-2005, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BIGG BALLS
Yeah I might depends on the Hang over and what time I get up leave your cell on I might need directions.... Maybe Bone$ and I will go just to check it out
it's pretty wicked these nitro cars move
me,kevin and billy will be racing depending on where we seed in the mains we may not need a fueler but it would be nice to have one.

john said he's going to monterey this sun.(i think it's the grand debut for that red dress he bought on ebay...shhh... )so if you and cary or chris want to come check it out thats cool.

my phone is always on just hit me up and i'll tell you how to get there
Old 09-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

hey BALL BAGG,

try all you want to piss on the lst,as the pic shows it just bounces off

and here's a piece of advice for you-

don't hate the player,hate the game
Old 09-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

What are you talking about? stop smoking the little green home made cigars Steve
Old 09-23-2005, 11:05 AM
Tech Elite

What are you talking about? stop smoking the little green home made cigars Steve
why??you're the one who showed me how to roll'em and smoke'em
Old 09-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Tech Addict

you guys might want to call and make sure what track you will be running on: posted from the showtime website:
__________________________________________________ _______________

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:53 pm Post subject: UPDATE

Dale AKA "Hotdog Man" took over the shop in June and now runs it with his family. I got really busy and just couldnt devote time to it anymore. When things slow up a little at work, I have another project in the works....

This winter I will be removing and screening the dirt from the gas track and constructing a new facility on our land next door.

A dirt oval may be put in the infield, I have almost 3/4 of an acre to work with...

I am planning to excavate the big track and renovate the surface. I have had an itch to race some pan car this winter.. I havent even run my new L4 since it was built... A few more weeks and I will have enough $$$ for both projects... I figyre about a week to clean out the dirt and two weeks of surface prep.. I am going to run on the concrete which should be good and scuffed by now with all the dirt on it, hopefully that will have taken the few slick spots out and give better traction.

I might open the oval back up to the public in 2006 for one or two events....
Old 09-23-2005, 11:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Steve We need to set up a meeting or talk to owner of the Madera track to see if he will work with us after Nov 1 and also give up the back half of the paintball spot...We also need to get another meeting we can do it on my conf call # we can tie in up to 25 to 50 people at one time
Old 09-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Tech Elite

Steve We need to set up a meeting or talk to owner of the Madera track to see if he will work with us after Nov 1 and also give up the back half of the paintball spot...We also need to get another meeting we can do it on my conf call # we can tie in up to 25 to 50 people at one time
sounds good i'll give you a call
Old 09-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

i figured id ask,will be there for sure sat. and i havent decided about carpet yet i hate changing my car i just got it dialed for cycle art.
If it works at Cycle Art,It will work on the carpet.. The layout is different than when you raced here last..much better.. Hope to see you on Friday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.