Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man thats a sweet setup

I think I am getting closer...
I am ready to get one after seeing that
Old 03-01-2010, 01:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

There's some smokin' deels on toy haulers out there. If your golng to stay over nite it's a good way to go. The ones I've seen are real easy to clean and most have a built in gen. set and fuel tank. Plus you can stand on the roof and chatch all the action. Can always be used as a RV and don't forget you can rent it out to famly and friends. Plus the bling factor is all good.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Here are a few pics of my trailer. It is a 7 x 16. It is 4 years old so it lost its "blingtastic - quoted from el Tigre", but still very functional. It has a cabinet behind the satellite that I use as a pantry. Actually, I enjoy it now more because I don't have to worry so much about keeping it looking like a laboratory. I give it a deep clean once a quarter or so to bring the white out again. The only things I think I would change is put a sliding door instead of the PVC curtain, V nose instead of standard, and 8 foot wide instead of 7. The extra foot would have allowed for counter space against the opposite wall using 18" tops. I used the cheap Home Depot plastic drawers to save on weight.

I am currently planning a slight redo which will incorporate a telescoping and rotating pole in the front of the trailer to permanently mount the dish and eliminating the PVC curtain for a sliding door. I am stuck with the trailer width.

That 2/4 supporting the counter was added after the trailer was done to add additional support. It is the only wood that is either unfinished or not painted. Rest of the trailer is covered with some type of wall finish. Oh, and there is insulation all the way around. Sorry about the quality, I took the photos from my phone.
Attached Thumbnails Nitro Trailer-trailer-1.jpg   Nitro Trailer-trailer2.jpg   Nitro Trailer-trailer3.jpg  
Old 03-02-2010, 02:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

BTW folks, Pete has the right way to mount the window shaker.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Yeah, the AC in a box has really worked out for me. I was concerned about hanging the AC of the front of the trailer due to possible leaks or it working itself loose due to vibrations, bumps and jumps. Although it takes up space in the trailer, you can use that space wisely for other things that need to be stored. It was a win win situation.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by petevette
Here are a few pics of my trailer. It is a 7 x 16. It is 4 years old so it lost its "blingtastic - quoted from el Tigre", but still very functional. It has a cabinet behind the satellite that I use as a pantry. Actually, I enjoy it now more because I don't have to worry so much about keeping it looking like a laboratory. I give it a deep clean once a quarter or so to bring the white out again. The only things I think I would change is put a sliding door instead of the PVC curtain, V nose instead of standard, and 8 foot wide instead of 7. The extra foot would have allowed for counter space against the opposite wall using 18" tops. I used the cheap Home Depot plastic drawers to save on weight.

I am currently planning a slight redo which will incorporate a telescoping and rotating pole in the front of the trailer to permanently mount the dish and eliminating the PVC curtain for a sliding door. I am stuck with the trailer width.

That 2/4 supporting the counter was added after the trailer was done to add additional support. It is the only wood that is either unfinished or not painted. Rest of the trailer is covered with some type of wall finish. Oh, and there is insulation all the way around. Sorry about the quality, I took the photos from my phone.

Looks good anyone else have any pics?
Old 03-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Tech Adept

Found a nice trailer here Team helotes
Old 03-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by x8racing
Would like to know how and what you used to make the tool shelve. Trailer looks great picking mine up this week
Old 03-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

I think he used a camping roll out mat (foam)
Old 03-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by deweyharding
I think he used a camping roll out mat (foam)
Thanks
Old 03-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Tech Initiate

I used foam from Sears for tool box trays. It comes with white sticky white paper to trace your tools.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Tech Master

Thanks for the update
Old 03-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Master

Well just starting on my trailer here are a few pics
Attached Thumbnails Nitro Trailer-trailer-painting-001.jpg   Nitro Trailer-trailer-painting-009.jpg  
Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man thats a sweet setup

I think I am getting closer...
That is a sweet set up definately, but Frankie I would definately take a look at some toy haulers. Mine is a Weekend Warrior FS2300 (1/2 ton towable)and works out sweet when I do take it to the races. Also if the family ever comes to the races with you they are comfortable. Most of the toy haulers have an ext shower wich is nice for washing tires with the hot water, and with the onboard generator you never have to worry about finding power for charging batteries. Worth a look bud, especially with all the bank repo trailers out there, sweet deals!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by steve307b
That is a sweet set up definately, but Frankie I would definately take a look at some toy haulers. Mine is a Weekend Warrior FS2300 (1/2 ton towable)and works out sweet when I do take it to the races. Also if the family ever comes to the races with you they are comfortable. Most of the toy haulers have an ext shower wich is nice for washing tires with the hot water, and with the onboard generator you never have to worry about finding power for charging batteries. Worth a look bud, especially with all the bank repo trailers out there, sweet deals!
I think that might be the ticket. I have been looking, just havent found whatI want yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.