Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Homepage for ProMoFo Videos

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Tech Addict

Default New Homepage for ProMoFo Videos

I'm finally getting around to making my site more accessable. Soon you will be greeted by a home page with multiple video monitors on it each one relating to a type of racing. Pick one of those and you get to the tracks I have videos of. Pick one of those and a pre loaded playlist of all the videos from that track will appear. Then you won't have to remember those links

Its all done in Flash this time. So no more worrying with quicktime or wmv files. If you can see videos on youtube this will work fine for you. Very nice quality and it gets underway fast. The first set of vids for this new format will be the Make A Wish Race at n-control coming up in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile there is one recent vid on the page that hasn't been on youtube for you to view.

http://www.promofo-racing.org/friends.html

Griz
Old 01-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

w00t looks good mang!!! Cept Eliott's buggy there LMAO ;-)
Old 01-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

As always, top notch stuff!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Nice to see this Grizz. Hoping to get some Team video's up on there soon..Our official Team videographer needs some Official team video's
Old 01-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Very nice!
Old 01-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Tech Addict

Default Coming up

There are going to be plenty of Terribles at the upcoming Race for Make a Wish in Austin. And I'm hoping to meet up with the former owner of the Pit in the next week or so in SA now that he's racing there. I figure he will have some ideas on how to maximize the Terribles in Tx, Where can I get some Terribles artwork for my website pages?

Griz
Old 01-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

would you be interested in doing a shoot at the 2010 Alabama Manf Shootout June 3-5?

It's going to be a very large event with some of the best names in the business attending like Drake, Truhe, Robbers, degani, Maifield, Kortz, Phend, Lutz, etc.

At this point we have 200 pre paid and 580 registered online. We will only take 350 so it's looking good.

email me at [email protected] and we will see about getting you out!
Old 01-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by griz11
There are going to be plenty of Terribles at the upcoming Race for Make a Wish in Austin. And I'm hoping to meet up with the former owner of the Pit in the next week or so in SA now that he's racing there. I figure he will have some ideas on how to maximize the Terribles in Tx, Where can I get some Terribles artwork for my website pages?

Griz

PM me your email address and I will send you all the logo's you can handle. I have team as well as all 14 of our team sponsors
Old 01-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by griz11
I'm hoping to meet up with the former owner of the Pit in the next week or so in SA now that he's racing there.
Tell Wild Bill Marcus from Arizona said hi. His name is Bill Massey. I am GSADVANCED from youtube and a big fan of your work, I wish I had your skills.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Nice work grizz.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Addict

Default Thanks

GS your stuff is pretty good. You just need to keep at it. I don't know where I get the skills from. The first time I tried to edit it was like I'd always been doing it. My edits are one shot affairs. I scrub through a tape skipping around so I get some of it all. As I'm watching when I see something that clicks in my mind I cut it out and put it on the timeline. Thats it. Straight through with very little manipulation afterwards. I watch it the first time and things that just don't feel right I change. Its all a matter of how it feels. Somehow my brain equates the video with sound so I kinda hear video as well as see it. I don't try and figure out why it happens I just flow with it.

Griz
Old 01-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Griz, the song was perfect for the video, a little hip-hop flavor, blues baseline, and 21's screaming....NICE!!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

nice!
Old 01-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What track is this. The start gate is pretty killer. It looks like it works well. Do they use it for just heats or mains as well?
Old 01-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Addict

Default Yea its pretty cool

They do some kind of IFMAR thing for quals and use the gate for mains. Its manual right now. The old electronics kicked the bucket. Hopefully they can get some more hardware and I'll donate a small computer board I have and computerize that gate like the one at Rat in Denver I did. I'm heading down there tomorrow to shoot some r/c. Next week I'm going to sight in the new layout at n-control for the Race for Make a Wish and get some test footage then the following weekend is the big race. Last year it went on way into the morning. A huge race. The track is RCHQ in San Antonio Tx. Kinda my home track. I used to race there and at the dragstrip in San Antonio when I was still wheeling.

Griz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.