Search

How much would you pay for this

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default How much would you pay for this

2 Hyper 7's both pros (kits) ones a roller, one has servos (no motor tho),

CAR #1 -- the one with servos has brand new bearings all round & oils, Brand new Hyper 7 L chassis (only one meeting old), Carbon fibre shock towers, but has no knuckles & has spider centre diff, with some brands new wheels, heaps and i mean heaps of spares, this one has servos

CAR #2 - - The other one has a Hyper 7 L chassis, spider centre diff, with duel disk brakes (2 on each side), Heaps of spares, only one servo on this one, it needs a steering servo, and has a cracked servo top plate, but has been bolted, the only dodgy thing with this one it needs a new body, the body that comes with this one is f***ed.

So how much do you think car #1 is worth, and how much do you think car #2 is worth,

And how much do u think they are worth if i sell them together with a bucket full of spares, with too many to list but heres a few....

Diff cases -
Shock Towers -
Alloy servo saver - etc

Cheers
and thanks in advance,

Mike
Old 10-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

$10
Old 10-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

$9.99
Old 10-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Tech Rookie

$12..
Old 10-09-2008, 02:32 AM
Tech Master

Oh thanks, that was really helpful, co'mon i relly need to know, SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY OR DONT BOTHER POSTING << sorry bout caps but yer

and another question:

4 Integy 23mm oversized hubs, with 2 sets of 40 series wheels,

- Proline Crimefighters 90% tread left
- Bowties 90% tread left, < but have a dodgy glue job

this is not for sale, im just asking how much you think these things are worth

Mike
Old 10-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Seriously, youd do better for yourself just keeping them. If you really need money these are not going to get it for you.

Just to put into perspective a few things.

1. This economy is so bad people just wont buy and if they do they wont pay top dollar.

2. I just sold my losi 8ight buggy that had maybe a gallon or two on it max. everything was perfect. chassis was barely scratched anywhere. Had over 200 dollars worth of upgrades and two custom boddies. one was brand new (90 bucks) other was used. On top of that it came with 3 clutch setups, 100 bucks worth of NEW parts and a new shock service parts box.

I got 300 bucks for this setup on flea bay.
What a rip off. I should have just saved another few days and kept the darn thing.

anyways thats my 2 cents.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by clarksib
Seriously, youd do better for yourself just keeping them. If you really need money these are not going to get it for you.

1. This economy is so bad people just wont buy and if they do they wont pay top dollar.

2. I just sold my losi 8ight buggy that had maybe a gallon or two on it max. everything was perfect. chassis was barely scratched anywhere. Had over 200 dollars worth of upgrades and two custom boddies. one was brand new (90 bucks) other was used. On top of that it came with 3 clutch setups, 100 bucks worth of NEW parts and a new shock service parts box.

What a rip off. I should have just saved another few days and kept the darn thing.

Man that sucks bad, sorry to hear about that. I was going to list my whole gt2 race setup, but I think I'll just toss it on a shelf in a room I don't have to look at it. I don't need the cash badly enough to give stuff away.
I pretty much getting to despise ebay. By the time you pay the fees, shipping, paypal fees, ya might have yourself a set of tires and wheels if you're lucky.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Tech Regular

Exactly, You will want the truck at some point in the future. With these things its best to keep em and burn the midnight oil to get the latest and greatest instead of getting rid of last years best of the rest
Old 10-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Haha, that's what got me back into this hobby was a truck on the shelf..
I had an rc10gt sitting on my entertainment center from 1994. In 2003 I decided to see if it still ran.. Then I found an offroad race track... And I'm sure you know the story. lol
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Tech Adept

He lives in australia. His countries economy is probably better than ours.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:02 AM
Tech Adept

Default Set a reserve

Put them on ebay and set a reserve price to the amount you think they are worth. If they don't sell, you still got em to play with later if you change your mind...
Old 10-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

That is one of the worst feelings. The feeling you get when you're packaging up, taping the box and writing the address of the person who it's being sent to on it. The whole time knowing you should have got a hell of a lot more for it.

Always puts me in a crappy mood.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Tech Regular

Yep live and learn. The new MBX6 in my basement helps heel the pain a bit