Who is Tyler Brown???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is Tyler Brown???

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 12:07 AM

Default Who is Tyler Brown???

Been watching some new drivers at revelation raceway in ca and couldnt help but notice a new kid that climbed to amatuer in a matter of months. And is winning! Had a chance to sit and talk to him and he came from sprint cars but lost his rid due to economics and is just trying to run out of his own pocket. This kid is fast and just keeps getting faster! Just thought i would mention his name because he needs some sponsorship to take it to the next level!
Old 04-25-2010, 07:59 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Are You Tyler Brown.

Just jokes buddy.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:19 PM
wfo
Tech Regular

Location: SO. CAL. Thunder alley, revelation raceway The Dirt -Perris RIP OCRC
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

He runs novice class not sportsman (ama) @ Revs when you kill the sportsman class at Revs they will come looking for you ...have him start running the sportsman / amature class, if he dominates that class he's fast .....
Old 04-26-2010, 01:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

damn i want to live in america....melbourne is aus (land down under) has funny weather...and okay track and only has buggy and sportman's
Old 04-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Integra
Are You Tyler Brown.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Damn there's not enough drivers over here to run more than one class of each car.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Tech Elite

I could have sworn one of my west coast guys was talking about him.

I offered him a Caster partial sponsorship, but I think for some reason he thought he deserved 100%?
Old 04-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wfo
He runs novice class not sportsman (ama) @ Revs when you kill the sportsman class at Revs they will come looking for you ...have him start running the sportsman / amature class, if he dominates that class he's fast .....
+1

Amature is a fast class at rev.. and full of good drivers. Im happy when I just make the A sometimes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KThatcher
+1

Amature is a fast class at rev.. and full of good drivers. Im happy when I just make the A sometimes
yes amateur class is fast at rev just one step short of expert and about 10 steps short of drake and company
Old 04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Rev breaks down like this
beginner=beginner
Rev novice=sportsman (ama) everywhere else
Rev sportsman (ama)=expert everywhere else
Rev expert=Drake, Truhe, King and Amezcua and others on club nights, looks like a National at some events.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Nice Guy. Drives very well.

I met Tyler at Revelations Raceway for the 3rd round of the Losi Challenge. He pitted for me which I much appreciated. This guy is a serious racer and with a background in actual race cars, he would be a great addition to any pro team.Give this guy a sponsorship before the "Real" scale guys get him.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:25 PM
Tech Initiate

This thread is funny! Dont mean to be disrespectful but just becuase some kid/guy came from racing back ground does not mean a manufacture better jump and grab them and sponsor this kid. Before getting sponsorship that said person needs to get a resume up on his RC experience to show sponsors why they should pic him up. Also times are not that good for any type of racing if u have not notice sponsors are dropping people left and right cutting cost.

I like that u guys are trying to help, thats always a good thing but he really has to prove to all the manufactures why they need him.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theblackbart
This thread is funny! Dont mean to be disrespectful but just becuase some kid/guy came from racing back ground does not mean a manufacture better jump and grab them and sponsor this kid. Before getting sponsorship that said person needs to get a resume up on his RC experience to show sponsors why they should pic him up. Also times are not that good for any type of racing if u have not notice sponsors are dropping people left and right cutting cost.

I like that u guys are trying to help, thats always a good thing but he really has to prove to all the manufactures why they need him.
and you are sponsored by??
Old 04-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by theblackbart

Sound words. Times are though and everyone who has a sponsor should be extremely grateful.

Originally Posted by bag of doritos
and you are sponsored by??
Hmm....someone doesn't have to be sponsored to speak, what I think, is truth. I've meet plenty of people who are extremely nice and fast,but don't have any sponsors. Don't know what your intentions were by your post.

I'm craving a bag of Doritos all of a sudden
Old 04-29-2010, 10:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default race

Just because you are fast at one track doesn't mean you are fast at all tracks. When you can show up at a track and learn the track in the 5min practice that you get at some big races you are fast!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.