Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Tag you forgot RC Professor on your list of

Many cool prizes have been donated from..

We have many goodies for you just like last year.

Good luck to you and Brandon and the rest of the Express team next week at the Nats. I'm sure you will all do a great job and make all of us Dam Yankees in the south proud!
Old 06-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Thanks Professor,, We hope to bring home some gold.. Sorry for the forgoten race prizes I have added ya. You were 1 of the first and we are happy to have your help. See ya's in Jackson..

Just a update.. I will resume shipping on my return from the nationals tuesday June 13th. Almost done with this latest batch of batteries, Bad news is there is only a few Team packs out of these cases..Good news is the rest were all eXtreme packs 1.209+@35amps I do have many mid 1.21 packs..

I will return all PMs and E mails on my return home.. I also will have a large supply of motors and batteries at the Express race...
Old 06-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Sounds like all good news to me.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Tech Champion

Anthony I was looking foward to picking on you for the weekend.It looks like I won't have the chance now thanks.....
Mrs.Tag
Old 06-03-2006, 07:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Anthony, if you aren't goin, does this mean JP isn't goin either?
Old 06-04-2006, 05:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Anthony I was looking foward to picking on you for the weekend.It looks like I won't have the chance now thanks.....
Mrs.Tag

Yeah believe me I would rather be going to the race than having to do what I gotta do!

All the stuff you had planned for me, just direct it towards someone else! I am sure they want mind.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KilRuf
Anthony, if you aren't goin, does this mean JP isn't goin either?

I am pretty sure he isn't going either now. Since I was the one twisting his arm to go. Now if he knew there was a dirt track right at the top of the on-road track that might change his mind.....LOL
Old 06-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Tech Champion

Jason I'll call ya later phone went dead..told ya..

Congrats to Jason Schreffler on his TQ (By 8 steaks)and win in 19T today at the ORL Race at Trains&Lanes.. Also congrats to Larry Fairtrace,Brian Reigle on great A main runs also great showing by Mike Ivy. Not bad Jason seeing you stuck with old tires for the main..

Fast Freddy.. 2 Classes today at Jackson.. Man you really got the itch again.. Glad to see ya back and running.. Just wait till June 23rd when I get to put racing stripes down your body...

Last edited by John Tag; 06-04-2006 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Jason I'll call ya later phone went dead..told ya..

Congrats to Jason Schreffler on his TQ (By a lap)and win in 19T today at the ORL Race at Trains&Lanes.. Also congrats to Larry Fairtrace,Brian Reigle and Mike Ivy on great A main runs also. Not bad Jason seeing you stuck with old tires for the main..

Fast Freddy.. 2 Classes today at Jackson.. Man you really got the itch again.. Glad to see ya back and running.. Just wait till June 23rd when I get to put racing stripes down your body...
Thanks Tags...

It was more like 8 seconds for TQ. Laps were high 11s, so I guess it wasn't a lap. Mike Haynes and I had a great race in the main. Next time I'll put newer tires on.

I was just happy to make some head way with the setup on my MSX. I just hope that the setup transfers somewhat to Jackson. I know that Junior's car was super loose at Trains, but was great at Jackson. Not sure what to make of that. Hmmm.

Oh ya, this was the first time I ever ran a Komodo Dragon. Tags, keep doing what your doing with those motors. It was strong through a whole run even when it got warm. I ended up running 4499s with Red springs instead of the Purples you had on it though. Gearing was a 6.37.

BTW... Ivy was unfortunately in the B Main. I think he won it though. Larry finished 3rd in the A with a great race with Scooby and WYD had rear axle failure.

Anyway, can't wait for the Express race. Should be a fun time.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:30 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Schreff's 415 MSX was on freaking rails this weekend. When almost every car their pushed his seemed to steer better than everyone else. Larrys car looked loose most tof the day but he wheeled it. My car pushed like a bump truck all day and then in the main I toasted a rear CVD but did manage to finish 8th but not where I would of liked to be. I had plenty of rip all day with my Express motors and packs. All in all a great day for Express at the ORL2.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sorry to say guys, but.... I only qualified third at the 401 race in London today.

But I won the main! The corner speed of my car was not the greatest but the eXpress horsepower! whew! It sure helped me through. The lead car broke and I was able to make my car very "wide" for the rest of the run to hold off former eXpress driver Andy Vetor who was on rails.

eXpress Komodo Dragon at 29.4mmpr with X-1's narrowed slightly red red.

Thanks Tag!
Old 06-04-2006, 07:00 PM
Tech Champion

Awsome job Jeff.. Glad to see ya do so well.. Also happy I was able to get your stuff fast enough."A"...

Great run..
Old 06-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Had a Great Time at Trains N Lanes my 1st time there. Car Handled great Steered like a 1/12th scale car.

Thanks for the (HP John Tag) Dag... if they only took 10 guys in the main LOL, Congrads to Schreff,Larry and Brian on there A main showing
Old 06-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jeffb
Sorry to say guys, but.... I only qualified third at the 401 race in London today.

But I won the main! The corner speed of my car was not the greatest but the eXpress horsepower! whew! It sure helped me through. The lead car broke and I was able to make my car very "wide" for the rest of the run to hold off former eXpress driver Andy Vetor who was on rails.

eXpress Komodo Dragon at 29.4mmpr with X-1's narrowed slightly red red.

Thanks Tag!
Way to go Jeff! Congratz!
Old 06-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Awsome job Jeff.. Glad to see ya do so well.. Also happy I was able to get your stuff fast enough."A"...

Great run..
Very funny Tag. You know how we spell Canada? C eh? N eh? D eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.