Wiki Posts
Search

Red Frog Club Members Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Red Frog Club Members Thread.

Here is our new thread for Red Frog club members, here we can continue to keep in touch and share thoughts and ideas.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

New track hopefully soon
Old 11-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

Location: I dont race that LST anymore I'm Just to lazy to change my Screen name

why did the other thread get closed?
Old 11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Tech Addict

I requested it, it was just painful to always be reminded of what we had, thats why

Of to inhale some more nitro fumes
Old 11-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Tech Champion

Any leads on a new site yet guys?? I keep looking myself, nothing yet
Old 11-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by stavman
Any leads on a new site yet guys?? I keep looking myself, nothing yet
Naah, its looking pretty dark so far for a new place, and it sucks big time The " funny " thing is that there havent moved in anyone yet at that place and im starting to have my own " theroies " ( not sure about spelling ) about what happened

I think that all of us should pitch in some money so that we can build our own place

I NEED NITRO !
Old 11-07-2006, 02:40 AM
Tech Adept

Location: I dont race that LST anymore I'm Just to lazy to change my Screen name

Theories eh swede? like what? That sucker(-s and +f) acctuly got his house repo'ed instead of him sellin it? Thats my theory.

I still think that our best bet is to have a city or the county donate somthing to us. Maybe those Little people from the learning channel could help us out. Sorry I was just watching the show and they have a ton of land in north planes. pretty cool pumpkin patch too from what I heard. I think I am going crazy from being at work. Later guys.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Tech Addict

Yeah, something like that, why wouldent he let us know who " bought " the place ??

Anyhow, i love that show about the Roloff`s ! i knew they lived around here somewhere, but i didnt know they lived in North plains ? Anyhow, yeah, they could donate some land ! and we would be on their show too !! we would just have to watch out for that Pumpkin shooter of theirs
Old 11-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Swede#1
Yeah, something like that, why wouldent he let us know who " bought " the place ??
That explains alot, If I was "selling" a house and couldn't afford the mortgage I would be happy to have a buyer to relieve me of that headache. However he was nothing but Mr. grumpy negative nancy pants while it was "selling". So you got bad attitude. Also he wasn;t working for like 5 months, so you have missed payments??? And a Big garage sale to scramble any last minut cash for payment $$$. Then why not tell us who the new "buyer" is? It is public info on a house sale. It wouldn't affect the sale of the house if we knew. Why is there no one moved in yet?? Hmmm... All actions wouldn't happen if you were "selling" a house, now maybe if you were "giving" it back to the bank that's another story...

I think you are all right about the bank coming down on them for the house due too many late and missed payments. It's really sad for them that that happend, and for us too. But laziness wont get you very far in life. I think we all can walk away knowing that we did an awsome job at getting everything ready. We also learned that you have to work hard and follow through with things, take care of your household and bills, or not so good things happen.

I am gald we are out of there because we were getting taken avantage of by Capt. Poop-Tar. Sure I miss the facility and the good times... But I am a little sore from bending over and grabbing my ankles out there.

anyways this is getting too long for anyone to read... and the deceased horse is pretty much a pile of mush from being beaten so much...
Old 11-07-2006, 07:45 AM
Tech Adept

So lets all get 10th scales and race at A-Main so we can still get our nitro fix this winter!!!
Old 11-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Tech Adept

Its kinda funny cause that thought had crossed my mind a few times when we found out we had to leave. ya think he coulda sold some of mustangs or somthing so he could make his payment. If it was repo'ed maybe someone could buy it real cheap like they advertise on those late nite infomercals.

I am thinking about getting a 1/10th truggy or buggy, but I think i will wait till next year and see how the trend goes. I will be content with the electric this year. I had a really good time friday, and Dan Kaiser was a huge help to me. I think Mike hanson is gonna race his old XX buggy. that will be cool if he can beat those guys with old stuff. I hope he does.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Don't forget about the Jammin' 12.5 truggy that's due out soon. The thing should be absolutely insane, and it's scaled about right for A-Main's track. The micros seem to be picking up steam, too. I miss nitro as much as the next guy, but the electric micros provide tons of run time, and can really help hone your driving skills (try driving an 1/18th or 1/16th scale car with the yank of a 1/10th scale mod).
Old 11-07-2006, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

We should probably lay off Corky, sounds like he's got things bad enough without everyone ganging up on him.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Sorcerer001
We should probably lay off Corky, sounds like he's got things bad enough without everyone ganging up on him.
Personally, I think he's got whats coming to him. He played you guys

According to the realtor's listing for his property (generally accepted source of facts not gossip)

It was listed for sale on MAY 10th of this year CONTINUOUSLY until it closed 10/31/2006. It does not appear to have been formally "taken off the market" at any time between May and October of this year, at least according to the listing.

It does not appear to have been a foreclosure since a buyers agent was involved. according to the listing it was "limited representation" by the listing agent so that would explain if there was NOT a sign out front. I don't know for sure, just a WAG on my part.

On a lighter note, I'm really excited about that Jammin .5 CRT 1/12 scale. I think it'd be perfect for Amain. the new car action mag has some info on it. Looks pretty cool Small enough for that track, but not so toy like as the 1/16th stuff. RTR version out by Christmas and pro version to follow after that. According to the mag, it supposed to have a top speed of ~40mph.....

Last edited by 728maxx; 11-07-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:23 AM
Tech Champion

Ya the jammin looks sweet, may pyt a couple on bacckorder for when they come out. Toss a OS .12 cvrx in it and MAN WHAT A SCREAMER... LOL

Got my T3 getting ready to run, ordered a few parts I need and a new motor. Gunna head to olympia/Tacoma on Nov 17-18 and see whats up, after Dec my schedule opens up so may start hitting A-Main with the electric or RC10GT, hmmm still have a RC10GT2 Kit in the shop as well

Anyways, summer is only a few months away, watch the weather for those nice winter days and lets burn some Nitro In Woodland

Later Guys

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.