Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hilarious i must say.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

The 808 was a good car too. My MP9 sucked ass.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Ridley
So it is better to race something inferior cause it's free? Or race a better car I'm faster with and pay for it? I guess if I was in it to lose I'd race the free one.....but I like to win. Besides...500$, 700$, its chump change for a hobby, and absolutely laughable compared to what I spent on real racing.

Or maybe I just don't have to save up my lunch money to go race like those pining for scraps, discounted parts, and a free T shirt so I can have some delusional self image of importance when I'm filling out a sponsor sheet In this hobby there are racers and there are posers....I see what category you fit in
Waw You're an idiot...
here's why:

-Calling a car that has won so many races inferior is just plain stupid.
How many big races has the mugen won so far?

-Calling me a poser when you have no idea who I am is stupid, I don't need to know that 500 - 700 dollars = Chump change for you and that you spent more money on real racing.
You callin me a poser cracked me up.

PS Mugen gave away the free T-shirts shot yourself in the leg with that one
Old 03-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gameholic2
Waw You're an idiot...
here's why:

-Calling me a poser when you have no idea who I am is stupid, I don't need to know that 500 - 700 dollars = Chump change for you and that you spent more money on real racing.

Just for the record Mugen's won a worlds.....and losi hasn't so all the other races are meaningless if you can call your car a world champion.

What kind of idiot starts a thread gives he's opinion and can't take others opinion. You should have just come out and said Losi is the best and mugen sucks, thats all your looking for, right?

Mugen and xray are the best cars out there right now but unfortunately both manufactures don't beleive spending there money on an army of top drivers, go figure.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arm2storm
Just for the record Mugen's won a worlds.....and losi hasn't so all the other races are meaningless if you can call your car a world champion.

What kind of idiot starts a thread gives he's opinion and can't take others opinion. You should have just come out and said Losi is the best and mugen sucks, thats all your looking for, right?

Mugen and xray are the best cars out there right now but unfortunately both manufactures don't beleive spending there money on an army of top drivers, go figure.
well you guys are all funny all the cars out right now are fast enough to win worlds with the right driver all of them mugen is good losi good ae good all them are good if they fit your style if you can drive the kyosho might be the best things are silly fast in the right hands but i cant drive it for s as far as easy to go fast for non pro driver have to agree and add 1 mugen xray and losi all easy to drive fast if you have wheel man skills
Old 03-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Mugen and Xray also don't believe in spending money on parts support in the U.S. or Customer support either go figure.
Xray just copies other buggys "cough losi" and then releases all of these over priced parts for it. I don't know, but in all the races with my 8 I never have broke a part.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Didnt Losi pick up a chassis designer from somwhere and had that designer redesign all their chassis, and they won a couple things.
Since then the designer left and worked for another company ?
Where you see similar chassis show up now made by another company that was supperior to His old designs from the companies he left.

So technically not all current Losi cars are form the same designers.
And alot of cars from diff comapnies are designed by the same person or team.

So tis really up to driver taste and prefrence ????
Old 03-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I do not even know why y'all are debating toy buggies like the Losi and the Mugen. All other buggies are inferior compared to the mighty Bazooka!! Couple a mighty Bazooka buggy with a Grenade engine and you have what I like to call an explosive and world beating performer... to accept anything less is just plain idiotic.

In summary: a Bazooka coupled with a Grenade equals explosive performance, pants down!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 04:23 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sam-E
I do not even know why y'all are debating toy buggies like the Losi and the Mugen. All other buggies are inferior compared to the mighty Bazooka!! Couple a mighty Bazooka buggy with a Grenade engine and you have what I like to call an explosive and world beating performer... to accept anything less is just plain idiotic.

In summary: a Bazooka coupled with a Grenade equals explosive performance, pants down!!!
So you think that car is "the bomb" huh? (No, I'm not poking fun at the car... the way you wrote that is entertaining.)

The only thing explosive I have seen today is this thread. All of you involved in this pissing match need to take a Midol.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gameholic2
Waw You're an idiot...
here's why:

Wow, so Drake and Truhe won some big races on it, big deal, they are great DRIVERS, they could win with a cereal box and donuts. A damn HOT BODIES won the worlds, lmao, that should tell you that a pos in the right hands can win anything. I mean geezus, that car is a freaking pile and a half. Word though, you dont drive like drake or truhe, you dont get a dozen kits to play with when the losi wears out in 2 gallons, nor does anyone on here care if you can clear the teeter totter at your local playground in front of your friends. I been around the block with this hobby, and you only have to see so many fall apart, pound out, sloppify, and head back to the pits in the middle of a race at the club level to see the truth. Certainly a good driver can win with one, a good driver can win with anything, but the fact remains that 95% of the losi drivers would be better served with a different car. You are certainly a poser though....thats easy for anyone to see judging by the other responses as well. But hey, it's almost 8:15 here, your shortbus is prolly outside waiting to take you to school.....don't be late, maybe you can impress someone there. IMHO the Losi is a pos, if you dont like that opinion, I couldn't care less. Maybe you can show me how wrong I am this year at the pro series finals in texas

BTW, if 500$ isn't chump change for anyone in this hobby, they should take up something else. If you don't have cash to infuse into your stuff at will, you are never going to get anywhere. Bitchin about 200$ here or there is just juvenile when it comes to the big picture of what's spent each year in total, for anyone attending even a handful of club races, let alone someone running state and regional pro series and the other big local races, and a decent regimin of practice each week.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by LosiMadMan
Mugen and Xray also don't believe in spending money on parts support in the U.S. or Customer support either go figure.
Xray just copies other buggys "cough losi" and then releases all of these over priced parts for it. I don't know, but in all the races with my 8 I never have broke a part.
Copy or not that front suspension design has been around for a while, even the new gs storm has the same front suspension and nobody giving them shit.
Like someone had said before all buggies share one thing or an other but if theres a buggy that looks and has the same quality as a losi is the HB D8.

Look at AE I don't mean to bash them but they are just kicking but at all the races with the two Ryan's and look what a pos that thing is worst than a losi.

So at a pro level it doesn't matter what you drive it's at our level which we need a strong durable car to keep us going.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:32 AM
Tech Regular

Yet another one...
If you took the time to read everything i wrote you would have realised i never Bashed the MBX6, i simply stated that i prefered the way the Losi handled.
I'm in college I paid for both these cars with my hard earned cash I have no reason to be biased towards Losi but at the end of the day, that's the car i prefer.
ps
I've seen more Xrays retire from races with busted diffs than all the other manufacturers combined... so much for the luxury and quality argument...

@Ridley I still think you're a poser with senseless arguments no point in arguing with you.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Gameholic2, I read you original post and thought it was good and straight to the point. Unfortunately a thread like this is always going to ruffle someone's feathers and get a huge war started on which buggy is better. I mean come on there toy cars! My toy car is better than yours!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

These kinds of threads always go bad. It starts out good and ends with people bashing all the brands. Whats silly is most people bashing the cars are entry level racers who have self induced problems when running a certain car. This is truly a bad way to gain an opinion on a brand. Most likely you will never see your racer who competes in the upper levels of racing respond on a forum like this, and with that you leave out your more experienced honest experiences.

With your major brands I assure you that none are a "pos". Some may have a issue here or there but all have great support behind them and a overall good product. In a recent post I read how the losi wears out in 2 gallons. I find weird because my friend races the same car I ran at the worlds in september 08 and I can assure you it is in very good shape and has 85-90% original parts on it. I think it's all in how you maintain your car...any car. Why would my car last but not yours?

So some of you guys are getting crazy on here posting things when you have very limited experience in this hobby/industry. Before you call any company a pos look back and think if just possibly if your stepping over the line.

We got guys calling out guys over a debate and settling it up at the rc pro finals...lol I'll be there and I'm gonna make it a point to put name to face and watch you guys a little.

Honestly, if you want to know the truth about any car you can usually pick out the guy in each thread who will tell you the truth and help you, all the while being up front with you.

If anyone needs help or has questions on a losi feel free to email me @ [email protected]
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jpz_67
Gameholic2, I read you original post and thought it was good and straight to the point. Unfortunately a thread like this is always going to ruffle someone's feathers and get a huge war started on which buggy is better. I mean come on there toy cars! My toy car is better than yours!

My toy car is better than your because i run better fuel!!!lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.