Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin Pipes??

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

I use a JP3 on my evo2.depending on weather up to 9 min(not very often)more like 7-7.5min.I love the feel though. Some like the 086 pipes on that motor & almost any brand 086 will increase run time over the JP3 by a min or more but they loose a lot of the bottom end or more propperly said they dont rev through the very low to upper mid RPMs as fast.All the P-7 motors have a lot of very low bottom power though so it depends on what gives your brain the wow feel.086 will keep up with any motor the JP3 will have people commenting on your motor even when worn out.JP3 will also pull about a foot in the first 5 feet out of a corner over most motors & by then most all motors feel about the same power wise but your a foot ahead by then.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
JP-1 on the RB's and a JP-3 on the v-spec. The RB's lack low end power so the 1 will help them in that department. And the v-spec runs great on the JP-3. Thats what I run on my v-spec and it runs awesome and gets 10+ minute runtimes in a truggy.
+1

The JP1 will most certainly help the RB motors with botom end, where as the V-spec has enough torque for a mid size to large scale track when used with a JP3. I run the JP3 with my speed vspec in my ST-RR without problem.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

OK, I have a JP1 and a JP3 that I run on my RB WS7II, the 1 has a ton of bottom-end but gives up some on the top. The JP3 gives up just a very little bit of the bottom but out pulls the JP1 on the top by a mile, I like the JP3 better all the way around, on tight loose tracks it reduces wheel spin coming out of tight turns and on larger tracks it rocks! I don't even use my JP1 anymore