Search

2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Old 02-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

All kinds of saints in here I guess. Nobody said that Ryan didn't regret the things he said on the stand. For all everyone here know he could have appoligized to those people.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

This is a professional rc race. No different than a MLB game. Yet when a MLB pitcher gives up a homerun and you can visibly reads his lips as he drops an f bomb on national television, no body puts him in a timeout.

Everyone get's p-o'd, Ryan just happened to be standing by the guy filming it.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cory Kerber
This is a professional rc race. No different than a MLB game. Yet when a MLB pitcher gives up a homerun and you can visibly reads his lips as he drops an f bomb on national television, no body puts him in a timeout.

Everyone get's p-o'd, Ryan just happened to be standing by the guy filming it.
I think the issue is that he does it repeatedly throughout the entire event.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
i just think some people are to competive ,and lose thier cool and some know how to control it . but i really dont care for racers, who act like that though.
I don't think in his case he could ever get too competitive. He earns a living by racing. This is just a hobby to most of us, so we are under zero pressure compared to someone like him. Give the guy a break. It's not like anyone besides the drivers on the stand and guys in the pits would of heard any of that if it hadn't been captured on tape.

Anyone out there who is pretending to never lose their cool and have a couple slip ups is just plain crazy. Anyone can lose their cool for a moment when under extreme pressure, especially when they have caught a few bad breaks.

I think it's pretty funny actually. "Why's Skinny's fat a$$ walking around on the track?"
Old 02-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
I don't think in his case he could ever get too competitive. He earns a living by racing. This is just a hobby to most of us, so we are under zero pressure compared to someone like him. Give the guy a break. It's not like anyone besides the drivers on the stand and guys in the pits would of heard any of that if it hadn't been captured on tape.

Anyone out there who is pretending to never lose their cool and have a couple slip ups is just plain crazy. Anyone can lose their cool for a moment when under extreme pressure, especially when they have caught a few bad breaks.

I think it's pretty funny actually. "Why's Skinny's fat a$$ walking around on the track?"

yea i have had slip ups a couple, of times usaully if i crash i guess im just one of them guys who doesnt really, lose his cool on a drivers stand.
and i have seen a few lose their cool at, a club race you just have to laugh at that one.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
yea i have had slip ups a couple, of times usaully if i crash i guess im just one of them guys who doesnt really, lose his cool on a drivers stand.
and i have seen a few lose their cool at, a club race you just have to laugh at that one.
It's so easy to loose your cool at a club race, being that they mean soo much.

Last edited by JAMMINKRAZY; 02-26-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Originally Posted by madweazl
I think the issue is that he does it repeatedly throughout the entire event.
Whats your point? Have you ever heard like on espn when they show what went on on the side lines during a football? You will hear people like payton manning get beeped out like 4-5 times in a sentences! There are a lot worse to cause they are just like those pitchers except you see it a lot more. They are just words and no body in this world is perfect so people need to get off his back out this whole thing and let it go.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motomatt
So your rights are more important than my rights? I'm amazed at what people think their rights are. Just because many people act this way........doesn't mean it's ok, good, acceptable, cool, or anything other than........
A small brain that can't express itself effectively.

flame all you want.................I'm done.
Yet your rights are more important then mine. Again, this happens on every track, at every race. This situation is just in our face because the camera was on the drivers stand. I was on the side of the track, and i will tell you, i didnt hear him at all. And if you watched on LiveRC, you didnt hear it either.

Again, the same language is on 90% of TV channels, 98% of movies, 90% of music, and 100% of all schools.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Tech Elite

Honor and respect are important and at times it seems to be missing. What you do effects more than yourself. Trying to validate poor behavior is part of the problem society has now. Instead of holding people accountable for what they say and do they make excuses to cover for them.

I'm a AE guy and have a NIB Reedy engine. Will see how it goes. Still have my P5 though.

Ryan has a tonne of talent. Can't condone the language or behavior.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

WE are humans not abunch of ROBOTS this is what makes us human. We don't live in a bubble so get off his rear if he cussed. Besides what proof that it was him I read this whole thread nothing pointed that it was him.

We are human some seem to forget well should think they are better than everyone else but there sh-t still stinks
Old 02-27-2010, 01:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default old

Old 02-27-2010, 01:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kalgard Racing
LOL, I think the problem is your theory of Time Out, kids do not get spanked these days, that is why kids are little pricks and spoiled brats these days.

Sorry, but you can type ten paragraphs and never convince me that talking to kids instead of a good ole ass whipping is the way to go.
I'm 20 and was never hit. I fallow every single rule to the point that it aggravates my friends. Hmm wonder what that means. I believe it all started when I understood the concept of respect.

Originally Posted by arm2storm
Well thats how they used to correct kids back then...by beating them. It's now that kids believe they have more rights than the adults so they walk all over their parents. A good spanking can do alot of good as long as it doesn't become abuse.
Not me. I was raised different. The person I quoted said he would beat his child not spank. Sounds like abuse to me.

Originally Posted by dishsoap
Not saying the whole lash out is right or wrong but if you are a parent and your child was out marshaling and someone on the drivers stand was calling your child names and swearing at them how would you feel about it now.
I would think he is an imature person and would probably be thinking he's a total D bag, but there are those kinds of people every where these days. You learn who to stay away from.

I dont care who you are if you called my child a name or swore at him because he didnt turn a car fast enough I would be up on the drivers stand during the race giving an ass beating to the guy and I would GLADLY accept all consequences. If it happened to me an (adult) then you just have to man up and make a decision if you are going to turn the car again or just look at it and laugh.
Recently there was a fight at my local track. I wouldn't want to risk going to jail over something as insignificant as words.

Now swearing out of frustration cause your pissed at your equipment or yourself is a different story. It happens in every sport and will never go away.

There is a line and it can be crossed. Not saying he did this but just a scenario.
Completely understandable, we are not robots.

Originally Posted by s porter
Didn't say I wouldn't explain to him what he did wrong....Then I'd whip his a$$. And it's DaVinci not DeVinci...Bet your kid prolly knew that though right?
I don't want kids yet. I am only 20, but I don't believe that hitting re-enforces any lessons. I believe it just causes a whole new set of problems. There are few things I strongly believe in. I do not believe in hitting children. It hurts me every time I see it. Oh, you're not supposed to start sentences with the word "and", but thank you for correcting me on the spelling of DeVinci's name.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
Where do people get those things
Old 02-27-2010, 02:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Talk about whining, there's almost 8 pages of it. It's called racing not child rasing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.