Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK* >

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Old 09-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Short race day yesterday, but well worth it!! Top notch!!
Old 09-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by morris
hopefully i will get things tooken care of and will be able to make the rest of the series.

You technically havent missed one yet Matt Rain date for LCRC is Oct 17!!
Old 09-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
You technically havent missed one yet Matt Rain date for LCRC is Oct 17!!
tom,
yea your right.i just spent like 2 hrs wrenching on the losi.trying a whole new set-up on it.will have to order a couple things though.should have it ready for altoona this weekend though.c-ya guys there.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Kevin, Aaron and all involved...great first day of racing...well organized, track was amazing, surface is great, friendly people, great food, and can't wait until the 17th for a full day of racing...

C.R.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Great show on Saturday to all involved, despite the rain!!! I hope everything goes well on the 17th!!!

Kevin, if your coming to Altoona this weekend could you bring a bag of Mugen shock boots for me?
Old 09-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anybody going for practice tomorrow? Just got back from nc. Ride home took 34 hrs and cost 700 bucks. Sucks breaking down on the highway with a 23 yr old bmw.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

That sucks Rob. I know me and Aaron are going. I only got about 3 hours of rc in this past weekend. I have the shakes and a cold sweat..............

Weather looks perfect for Tuesday! No rain!!

Last edited by rallyebmx; 09-28-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Great show on Saturday to all involved, despite the rain!!! I hope everything goes well on the 17th!!!

Kevin, if your coming to Altoona this weekend could you bring a bag of Mugen shock boots for me?
We are planning on the Toona trip! I can, and will bring you mugen boots. If anyone else needs anything please let me know ahead of time.

Thanks to all of those who helped make our first race day a success, even though it rained I feel things were headed in the right direction. We have rescheduled for Oct 17th. Everyone who registered on Sept 26th will be pre regestered and prepaid for the 17th event. We will be running a complete new race so if anyone that wasn't present on the rain day would like to attend on the 17th you can enjoy a full day of racing with us. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Kevin.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hambone
Anybody going for practice tomorrow? Just got back from nc. Ride home took 34 hrs and cost 700 bucks. Sucks breaking down on the highway with a 23 yr old bmw.
As for Tuesday practice...

The track has taken about 3 inches of rain over the last 3 days, it has some puddles but nothing we can't overcome as long as it doesn't rain anymore on Tuesday. We are going to do everything we can to have the track ready to go by 3pm. Please stay tuned to the forum or call the shop number and listen to the recording, I will update the recording ONLY if we cancel.

Hope to see you all here.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Tech Master

Well...

The truth about the track is that it is in really good shape everywhere except the new section. The sweeper is free of standing water but still really muddy. Big John and I have been working hard to get the water off the track and get it ready to run. If it comes 3pm and the new section is still too muddy we will simply cut it out and run the track the way it was a month ago. The radar shows a 30% chance of rain starting around 6:30 to 7 pm so if you can come early you should be able to get at least a couple good hours of run time. If anyone has any questions feel free to e mail me at [email protected]. That's it for now, going out to put some finishing touches on the track and try to get the new section fit to run on.

Kevin.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Another great Tuesday of running The outdoor offroad season has an end in site, come get some...
Old 09-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Special thanks to all those in attendance last night for the brand cross training, even those of you who tried some new setups, some of them turned out to be 1000% acurate! We even had some soft braking bumps forming in the entrance to a few of the corners.

Rob, Thanks for the tunnig help, the old VspecB is way too fast for me.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

AHAHAHAHAH! For all those who stayed away because of rain you missed out, he track was in awesome shape. Thanks Kevin for a fun night!

Next thing you know we will see Tom running and asking...Is that a Mugen... No just a Jammin with 1000wt center diff fluid...and a Mugen body...WHAT YOU CANT DO THAT!

Fun times in the RC neighborhood
Old 09-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default hahahaa

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
Another great Tuesday of running The outdoor offroad season has an end in site, come get some...
you get the shakes out of ya? lol

looking forward to saturday, got some hot plugs for the p7, and i now have the Axial that snapped a rod all back together and ready to run incase i need it lol
gotta love $15 bucks for a new rod lol
Old 09-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

All,

I know most of you are racing in Altoona and head to church on Sunday, but anyone that may have Sunday open, this is the last big race of the season at G's raceway in Shippensburg if anyone wants to come down and run. It looks like a good turnout so far. See info at http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...allbash-09.jpg. He has signups both on here and the team trinity web forum.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.