Wiki Posts
Search

EB Mods No Longer Go Engines

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zixxer
maybe i should ...but i wouldnt see how someone with your abilities in tuning and modding motors would choose a motor that is widely known to have problems in many areas ...mainly carberators that have never worked and connecting rods that fail after only a few gallons of run times ...and further i mean it seams like you associate yourself with motor companies and only a few months later you have switched off to something else ????? o.s......trinity.....gotech...... i mean it seams like the only way you would be satisfied is to manufacture your own motors and market them ...i mean if it was the eb mods motor made by ed bridges at eb mods ..then maybe eb mods could stick with a motor to his name on for a while ...dont be upset eb mods ...its not your fault gotech make a decent sport motor for cheap that breaks easily and is impossible to tune ....and yes i have ran many gotechs and had decent luck with them ...so i dont have an ax to grind with them ...just seems you would pick a decent motor that is good quality and stick with it ....forum is for opinions and theres mine ....so really it was more a jab at gotech not you ...so please dont get butt hurt over it ....everyone knows your good at what you do .....

i think your right didnt really mean to fire anyone up ..but i mean how many people really did see that coming

Did you run a Eb Go motor and have trouble with it? Impossible to tune? I think you may be suprised how similar the new Eb motors are to the Go.

Rex
Old 08-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

actually racer22 i think you may be the one who is surprised on how different they are...
Old 08-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Has anyone seen the Pr motors? nice looking, looks like it is made by Go.

Rex
Old 08-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 22Racer
Has anyone seen the Pr motors? nice looking, looks like it is made by Go.

Rex
PR??
Old 08-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

I saw them on the Special Rc ebay store, they are not on there now. Pr was short for Preriterate or something like that. You could tell it was made by Go but had a nice looking head like a new Novarossi and a weighted crank.

Rex
Old 08-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Zixxer!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 22Racer
Did you run a Eb Go motor and have trouble with it? Impossible to tune? I think you may be suprised how similar the new Eb motors are to the Go.

Rex
um no did you even read my post ...i love rctech ....i said gotech motors are shit not ebmg gotech motorsand trust me when i tell you i have run enough gotech motors and seen enough at the track to say they are a good sport motor at best sorry if that hurts feelings ...but sometimes the truth does

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
Hey Zixxer!!!
i love you man thats the beauty off instant email notification ....you were right .............edit ....email me when ambush is having there next big race
Old 08-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

LOL In before EB Mods is no longer with JS or whatever the engine brand is this week.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Tech Addict

hahahaha,, check out www.jsengines.com
Old 08-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Tech Addict

For your professionalism and your presentation you get an award.

So what are these engines because im sure the press release will say something like italian made or designed. Basically whos manufacturing them.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Tech Addict

me like cookies.....

Please wait for the press release....

More info will be up on the site next week along with all the dyno graphs, etc...
Old 08-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by EBMods
me like cookies.....

Please wait for the press release....

More info will be up on the site next week along with all the dyno graphs, etc...
They are delicous, they are oatmeal.

sounds good.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

OH BOY!!! Looks like another Picco based knock-off.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Tech Addict

Factory web site... www.jsracing-model.com but not much info yet. This is a new engine factory that the GO factory introduced me to before the Motorama event. As I expressed my interest in importing my own engine line for 2010. So JS and myself have been working on this engine ever since... It takes a very long time to draw, machine, test, re-draw, re-machine, test when making a new engine. So please be patient as we prepare for production on the final product I will be posting all the spec's and pic's.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rageworks
OH BOY!!! Looks like another Picco based knock-off.

The JS engine isn't an OEM retagged engine. There's no other engine on the market that will have the same crank, rod, piston, Case, etc as the JS Racing Engine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.