Wiki Posts
Search

2 serpent 710 race cars with motors

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 05:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default 2 serpent 710 race cars with motors

I have two serpent 710's up for sale, both are complete with good motors pipes and will make great cars for this season.

1st - serpent 710 with mega power pack and no electronics ready to go just add radio gear. Motor is great, plenty of time left, only broke in and about 5 tanks after that. $250 shipped

2nd - serpent 710 with peak diablo motor brand new, only broken in. also complete with pipe, great car just about all new. $225 shipped

Box of 20+ pairs of bsr sedan outdoor 30-45 shore tires, all new on jaco 5 star rim. I will try to update a full list later. $125 shipped

If you buy it all together in a package I will do both cars, all the tires and a associated starter box for the whole setup for $500 shipped and I will throw in two new mazda protoform bodies un painted.