Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 05:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mike ivy
Hey Guy's Is this true, I heard that Horsham may be closing? John Tag did ya get my pm Lol...
Edit...

Last edited by schreff; 01-15-2007 at 08:02 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Geeze, first Pottbelly's this weekend and then Horsham, there will be no big carpet tracks left locally.... any chance someone would step up and buy it?
Old 01-15-2007, 07:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Tag YGPM
Old 01-15-2007, 07:56 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mike ivy
Hey Guy's Is this true, I heard that Horsham may be closing? John Tag did ya get my pm Lol...
Geez!!! Who the he!! is starting rumors again. This is like Lugnut all over again. People start talking about a place closing and then the racers stop supporting it. Without the support of the racers, any track is doomed. This is the first I've heard of anything, so it would be a HUGE shock to me if it is really true. Things like this should not be posted in a public forum until it is confirmed with the persons in charge. The rumor ends here.

Terry

Last edited by HorshamRCRacing; 01-15-2007 at 12:38 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
Geez!!! Who the he!! is starting rumors again. This is like Lugnut all over again. People start talking about a place closing and then the racers stop supporting it. Without the support of the racers, any track is doomed. This is the first I've heard of anything, so it would be a HUGE shock to me if it is really true. Things like this should not be posted in a public forum until it is confirmed with the persons in charge. The rumor ends here.

Terry

Where are the rumors coming from? I don't think Mike or Schreff would just make it up? or even post it unless they came from (what they believed to be) a reliable source. I am concerned too- and no one wants to see the track go. Rumors suck, but if people keep talking, they are going to keep coming up.

edit: I would also like to add that it would be useful to know the future plans. If there is something the racers can do..... maybe some of them are willing, maybe not. It never hurts to ask - and its not like we are going anywhere - There are no other tracks around.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing

Terry
Terry, I'm not sure where everyone is getting the idea of the track closing. No one mentioned anything about that. All I heard was Dave was moving. My post didn't mention anything about the track closing. I also removed my post so people don't get the wrong idea. Although, you quoted it in your post, I guess it doesn't matter.

If Dave isn't moving, then sorry for the confusion. There were quite a few people that mentioned it.

Anyhow... back to the regular Express programming.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:26 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Schreff when you run stock touring are you still using mainly the CO27 motor? Have you tried I guess it is the X motor at all? Just checking to see what you guys are running up your way.

Thanks
Brian
Old 01-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey all... Those whom placed Snowbirds battery orders please send me a E Mail to confirm order asap.....
Old 01-15-2007, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Hey all... Those whom placed Snowbirds battery orders please send me a E Mail to confirm order asap.....
..Wow you said WHOM LOL!!!! I never figured you for an edumacated man!! What's up Tag? Hope all is well with you and the Family....
Old 01-15-2007, 10:06 AM
Suspended

Talking

Originally Posted by TeamButter
..Wow you said WHOM LOL!!!! I never figured you for an edumacated man!!
Tag is the R/C version of "My Fair Lady".

Old 01-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Tech Champion

How many guys are we gonna have come down to MIMI's this weekend for the ORL2?

I see that Larry is leading Stock points and Schreff is leading 19T...

Don't Quack Out!
Old 01-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wyd
Schreff when you run stock touring are you still using mainly the CO27 motor? Have you tried I guess it is the X motor at all? Just checking to see what you guys are running up your way.

Thanks
Brian
Brian,

We are all still running CO27s. I think Kris may have tried the "X" stock or black can motor on Sat. Not sure how that worked out for him.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by schreff
Brian,

We are all still running CO27s. I think Kris may have tried the "X" stock or black can motor on Sat. Not sure how that worked out for him.

Sucked!!!!!!!

Actually - the motor might have some potential. I need a bigger spur gear to find it though because I cannot get anywhere close with a 100T on the cyclone. The smallest pinion that will fit is a 35T. The motor has a lot of Rs. Probably better suited for oval, but this week I will try it again with the correct gearing.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Tech Regular

When I ran for the dark side, I did alot of testing with the X motor.
I feel it is better suited for 12th scale than touring. In a touring car I was unable to find the right gear for it. I couldn't find that perfect gear for it, so it always came off the track screaming hot or ice cold.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

John Tag ygpm Bro,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.