Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just a reminder too: the eXpress North/South Shootout is quickly approaching--December 9th and 10th.

Download and send in the entry form. You can find it at our website:

www.tmxpress.net
Old 11-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Tech Addict

Great news fellas! Us Canucks (Jeff Beaule, Andy Vetor and I Aaron) kick some butt in the Karl Mackie Race Against Cancer Trophy Race. We not only did well on the track but did awesome off the track, showing people the eXpress product. We were commented on how fast we were many times. They were very thankful for the packs that were donated as well. Thanks Jon and Jeff.

Anyways,

I TQ'd 12th scale stock and finished in 2nd, I believe I was 3 tenths of a second off the leader after the race was done as well.

Jeff TQ'd and WON pan car oval. DOMINATED THE WHOLE ENTIRE RACE. Way to go Jeff. Jeff also qualified 2nd in stock touring but unfortunately broke early.

Andy TQ'd stock touring but was running 3 wheel drive almost the whole entire race and ended up 2nd.

The winner of stock touring was Mike Moore, he was running eXpress batteries for the A main and said it was the fastest pack that he has ever ran! He ended up buying a pair of Jeff's personal batteries afterwards LOL

Rob Say, who was also running eXpress, started 2nd in 12th scale and finished 3rd and was able to finish 3rd in touring. WAY TO GO ROB.

Aaron
Old 11-05-2005, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Oh man! Tyler Keel is sooo fast, that guy took 3 months off from racing all together and came and qualified 3 sec. behind factory Orion/Losi Billy Fisher and beat out some of our fastest locals that are also factory drivers!
Old 11-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default 05 Hutch Fall Classic Review...

Hey guys! Well, Nick pretty much summed it up. I was just on rails today, it was unbelievable. After the first round I was sitting 5th in truck and 15th in buggy. This is a 2 day race so its stock one day and mod the next, so all the factory guys run stock to get track time. There were 50+ buggies and A full A and B in truck.

After the last round, I had some trouble in buggy with tire choice and changing track conditions and pulled out a 23rd overall and was in the C. (there was a G), and in truck I qualified 3 sec. behind factory Orion/Losi driver Billy Fisher (Made 2 mains at Mod Nats, and went to worlds) and in front of The AE/Reedy multi regional and national champ Cody Jandrakovic.

Got punted in the 2ND TURN in the buggy C and broke, and pulled off a 2nd, 2nd and a 1st in the triple-A's of truck.

Great run for me this weekend, batteries sat for 3 months dormant and were absolutely amazing this weekend, can't say enough about Express!!

TK
Old 11-06-2005, 05:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Nice runs, boys!

Sounds like the Canadian contingent is really coming together. Looking forward to seeing how you guys do in Cleveland this year.

Great run, TK. We know you can wheel, so no surprises there. Great showing in truck! Send over the results to me and I'll post 'em on the website.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:21 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Man I wish I ran good last night. My car was ass in the main!!!!!!!! Never put on brand new tires you have not run all night for a main!!!!! I lesson well learned last night.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default RE:

Just wanted to thank Jeff B, Andy V. Aaron S and the entire eXpress "North" team for all the help and support this weekend at the Karl Mackie Race Against Cancer Trophy Race in Sarnia. Special thanks to Jeff B. who lent me one of his packs for the Stock TC main.

eXpress powered cars completely dominated the event and if you didn't know of eXpress before the event you knew about them afterwards!

Thanks for the HP eXpress!.....I'm a believer!!!

Mike Moore
Old 11-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Mike- I'm glad you liked the batteries. Wait until you try a Tagged motor as well

Jon- I know Andy and Jeff will be running in Cleveland, but unfortunately I will not be able to race. I will more than likely be there late Friday night and will be there throughout the weekend. I would love to be there to race aswell, but I can not take 3-4 days off of my busy school schedule So I guess I can be a big PB for the team while I'm there... If anybody needs anything just let me know!
Old 11-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey guys great runs..keep them coming...

Track for the Express North South Shoot Out....

Last edited by John Tag; 07-08-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Very nice!! I wish I was able to get the time off from work to attend.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

I assume you guys match your cells at 30 amps?
Old 11-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Williams
Nice runs, boys!

Great run, TK. We know you can wheel, so no surprises there. Great showing in truck! Send over the results to me and I'll post 'em on the website.
Jon- Results are headed your way. Tag, motors were awesome, Same speed at Joe Pillars hand tuned Orions for Fischer down the straight, awesome power from our P2K2's...If you haven't tried them, Give them a shot, I recommend them to the fullest.

TK
Old 11-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Good run to all of the A main drivers at Horsham Rc Today. Special congrates to Fairtrace and Jason as well. Racing was a blast hope to see you all in a few. Goes to show Team Express has potential and works well as a team no matter what the race is.

Williams, check Pm system in a few. Thanks!
Old 11-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey Aaron since you can't run in Cleveland you can be my PIT BITCH! ....Well if you have nothing else going on.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default ORL RACE

Well the first ORL2 race this season was a great great day for Team Express. a 1,2 finish for team members and 3rd was Dennis Storti running Express 3800s bought in the store and sporting the Express tshirt. I finished 1st and Schreff finished 2nd in a field of about 50 stock touring. Not too bad considering I was last out of the first turn and Schreff was 7th after the first lap. The Schreff/Fairtrace connection got a great start this week thats for sure. I actually ran a Epic Roar based Express tuned motor today for the first time and it had RIIIP.

Strasnick finished 1st in 12th stock by outwheeling the competition.

It was a great weekend of racing at the Finest carpet facility on the east coast, next week will be a new layout and hopefully Jon and Freddy will be back for some entertainment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.