Search
Like Tree80Likes

Durango DEX210 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tobamiester
I saw those ship out so you should be all set.

We have a ton of Durango Parts. So if you need anything, PM me and I'll see if we have stock.
Thanks. Now Critter in on top of my search list for TD parts. NJ is closer than CA. Lets see how long it takes to USPS to deliver... LOL.
Old 09-20-2016, 12:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wyd
For now I will stick with my Exotek version 210. Parts are a little harder to get but I have most of the stuff that breaks an honestly the only other car that I like right now other than my Durango is the Intech ER-12 2.0 Lite. It is similar to the Durango but the newest version isn't a direct 100% copy as its more like a Exotek Durango. It does suck with the parts but also sucks is my Exotek version Dingo feels as good as any buggy I have had in years so I hate to not run it. I like being different and especially when the different works so good to me. I don't care if others go faster than me I just want a car that feels good to me and my Exotek V3 feels excellent.
I am the same way... I do have my complaints about TD but I do like the cars. I had all of them except the touring car. I had slowly cut back to just 5 and my VBC Firebolt. I like different and "exotic". Its funny to hear people say "VBC Racing? never heard of it". I just builded my 210f and changed to a 17.5 set up for carpet. I am not going to experiment when I already have a good "dirt" car.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRSlash
I am the same way... I do have my complaints about TD but I do like the cars. I had all of them except the touring car. I had slowly cut back to just 5 and my VBC Firebolt. I like different and "exotic". Its funny to hear people say "VBC Racing? never heard of it". I just builded my 210f and changed to a 17.5 set up for carpet. I am not going to experiment when I already have a good "dirt" car.
You will be happy with it

If I could have justified it based on the amount of racing I get to do I would have bought another, tried to get a buddy to buy one here on a heck of a deal with the parts supply issue stopped him.

Funny thing is now we got word that we may be getting an outdoor track that is basically local next year!
Old 09-20-2016, 01:28 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I always thought the VBC Firebolt was a pretty cool car. Actually next weekend I think I will see a friend run his. Will be the first time I ever saw one run.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
showing 4 left in stock at that place.
Now 3. Ordered once since world of rc ran out.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Kremzeek
Now 3. Ordered once since world of rc ran out.
Hobbyfactory in Finland has 11 pair of arms
How ever i'm not allowed to post URLs, sorry.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:51 AM
Tech Rookie

fingers crossed that someone, somewhere will start making arms again ( 3d printed, alloy, plastic.. whatever ). Hard to believe that Hobbico would not ensure a supply of replacement parts for a car that is currently for sale and was only released a year ago ( Dex210-v3 ). None the less it's disheartening not knowing the future of the brand.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:18 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ngrover
fingers crossed that someone, somewhere will start making arms again ( 3d printed, alloy, plastic.. whatever ). Hard to believe that Hobbico would not ensure a supply of replacement parts for a car that is currently for sale and was only released a year ago ( Dex210-v3 ). None the less it's disheartening not knowing the future of the brand.
I sent two emails so far. Next step I'm calling my sales rep (that won't help as I already know she won't have a clue so then maybe I can go up the food chain a little higher to someone who might have a clue). Not sure why is such a big F'ing secret or mystery. Just step the hell up and let the customers know what is going on why that you need to see to screw us customers over like your doing.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Tech Legend

anyone heard back from Travis at all? I know its probably reaching but I did get a message back from him in the past so who knows maybe we'll luck out?

Honestly guys, I really wish they had just kept there pro team as it seems like things are basically the same as before, except now without a pro team.

Looking to get my dex210 rebuilt for carpet this week hopefully a practice session will be coming soon.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I emailed Durango USA and UK yesterday. Nothing yet.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

I emailed RPM a while back when I had my v3 and they said the reason they don't make parts for them is because they don't do well with Durango merchandise, but they were going to pass my concern forward to the R&D department.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wyd
I always thought the VBC Firebolt was a pretty cool car. Actually next weekend I think I will see a friend run his. Will be the first time I ever saw one run.
I had the VBC last year until our indoor track shut down and I got rid of it.... Now I wanted a 2wd buggy and since the future of the 210 is uncertain I went ahead and got me another VBC. It is a very good car. I used to whoop@$$ in stock class, but now ill be running mod hoping for the best...
Old 09-21-2016, 12:26 PM
Tech Rookie

I emailed RPM a while back when I had my v3 and they said the reason they don't make parts for them is because they don't do well with Durango merchandise, but they were going to pass my concern forward to the R&D department.
Interesting. I had a look at RPM's site and apparently they do make arms for Durango buggies, just not for the Dex210 (for example they make front arms for the 410).
Old 09-21-2016, 12:29 PM
Tech Legend

wonder if posting on the facebook page would be a good option too. They do seem to have someone posting updates there.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Tech Rookie

As much I would like official parts, if you are really SOL then you can always resort to using B5 arms on the front ( post 17558 a few pages back ).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.