Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2014 NSW EP10 Off-Road Club Series >

2014 NSW EP10 Off-Road Club Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2014 NSW EP10 Off-Road Club Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 03:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Exclamation 2014 NSW EP10 Off-Road Club Series

Welcome to the 2014 NSW Club Series thread. After a lot of discussion and a final meeting this week the four clubs have come to agreement over the format for this years Club Series and there are a number of big changes.

Due to the ever increasing entries this series has been experiencing over the past few years all the clubs involved in running the event (Castle Hill, Maitland, Ryde and ST Ives) have agreed to run the series in two parts this year, trucks on one day and buggies on another. Trucks will be run on the warm up meet leading up to each club’s buggy day, which is expected to be the key focus of the series. This means we will be able to offer SCT Pro2 10.5, Stadium Truck 10.5 and Pro4 Open Motor (2S only). All classes will have individual trophies at the end of the year but only Pro2 and Stadium Truck will be part of the overall club points. These meets will be held in concurrence with the normal club meets leading up to the Club Series but will have 3 Heats and 3 Finals and entries for these classes will take preference over other classes and will be $25 per class as for the other Club Series classes.

Entries for the Club Series Buggy days will be limited to 14 heats and there will be 3 x Qualifiers, 3 x A Finals, 2 x B Finals and 2 x C Finals.

During the Inter-club Shield there will be a Junior Driver Trophy in both 2WD Stock and 4WD Stock; Juniors will race in their own heats. More details of this class will follow later in the year.

Each meeting will Start at 8am with a Driver’s Meeting at 7:45am.

A new facility will be loaded onto the Entries Page at NSW Club Serieswhere you MUST pay by PayPal for your entry to be accepted; there is no way around this and there will be no exceptions. Once you have paid for your entry you will be on the entry list. There will be no waiting list so it is first in first served.

As with all major meets there is no cross entering between Stock and Mod classes with the exception of the Truck Classes.

The Points System will stay the same as it was last year using the MotoGP method,

1st 25 points
2nd 20 points
3rd 16 points
4th 13 points
5th 11 points
6th 10 points
7th 9 points
8th 8 points
9th 7 points
10th 6 points
11th 5 points
12th 4 points
13th 3 points
14th 2 points
15th 1 point

The only exception to that will be when a class has 10 or fewer competitors, the club points will be allocated using the F1 points scoring system however the drivers point allocation will remain as the MotoGP. No dropped round.

Entry fees will remain the same as last year: $25 per class.

Dates:

Club Series Round 1, Castle Hill: Truck Classes – 16th March; Buggy Classes – 30th March

Club Series Round 2, Maitland: Truck Classes – 18h May; Buggy Classes – 25th May

Club Series Round 3, St Ives: Truck Classes – 17th August; Buggy Classes – 31st August

Club Series Round 4, Ryde: Truck Classes – 23rd November; Buggy Classes – 30th November

AARCMCC NSW State Championships, St Ives: TBA - September

Interclub Shield, St Ives: June or July (TBA)

AARCMCC EP Off-Road National Championships, ACT: 23rd-26th October

Tyres are open for all classes.

Last edited by nckmat; 02-05-2014 at 03:26 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well said Nick...
Old 02-05-2014, 04:10 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nckmat
Welcome to the 2014 NSW Club Series thread. After a lot of discussion and a final meeting this week the four clubs have come to agreement over the format for this years Club Series and there are a number of big changes.

Due to the ever increasing entries this series has been experiencing over the past few years all the clubs involved in running the event (Castle Hill, Maitland, Ryde and ST Ives) have agreed to run the series in two parts this year, trucks on one day and buggies on another. Trucks will be run on the warm up meet leading up to each club’s buggy day, which is expected to be the key focus of the series. This means we will be able to offer SCT Pro2 10.5, Stadium Truck 10.5 and Pro4 Open Motor (2S only). All classes will have individual trophies at the end of the year but only Pro2 and Stadium Truck will be part of the overall club points. These meets will be held in concurrence with the normal club meets leading up to the Club Series but will have 3 Heats and 3 Finals and entries for these classes will take preference over other classes and will be $25 per class as for the other Club Series classes.

Entries for the Club Series Buggy days will be limited to 14 heats and there will be 3 x Qualifiers, 3 x A Finals, 2 x B Finals and 2 x C Finals.

During the Inter-club Shield there will be a Junior Driver Trophy in both 2WD Stock and 4WD Stock; Juniors will race in their own heats. More details of this class will follow later in the year.

Each meeting will Start at 8am with a Driver’s Meeting at 7:45am.

A new facility will be loaded onto the Entries Page at NSW Club Serieswhere you MUST pay by PayPal for your entry to be accepted; there is no way around this and there will be no exceptions. Once you have paid for your entry you will be on the entry list. There will be no waiting list so it is first in first served.

As with all major meets there is no cross entering between Stock and Mod classes with the exception of the Truck Classes.

The Points System will stay the same as it was last year using the MotoGP method,

1st 25 points
2nd 20 points
3rd 16 points
4th 13 points
5th 11 points
6th 10 points
7th 9 points
8th 8 points
9th 7 points
10th 6 points
11th 5 points
12th 4 points
13th 3 points
14th 2 points
15th 1 point

The only exception to that will be when a class has 10 or fewer competitors, the club points will be allocated using the F1 points scoring system however the drivers point allocation will remain as the MotoGP. No dropped round.

Entry fees will remain the same as last year: $25 per class.

Dates:

Club Series Round 1, Castle Hill: Truck Classes – 16th March; Buggy Classes – 30th March

Club Series Round 2, Maitland: Truck Classes – 18h May; Buggy Classes – 25th May

Club Series Round 3, St Ives: Truck Classes – 17th August; Buggy Classes – 31st August

Club Series Round 4, Ryde: Truck Classes – 23rd November; Buggy Classes – 30th November

AARCMCC NSW State Championships, St Ives: TBA - September

Interclub Shield, St Ives: June or July (TBA)

AARCMCC EP Off-Road National Championships, ACT: 23rd-26th October

Tyres are open for all classes.
Some people do not have paypal im one of them
What happens with those people
Old 02-05-2014, 04:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jimkoimanis
Some people do not have paypal im one of them
What happens with those people
I'm calling bull dust on that jimmy. How the hell have you paid for all the crap you've bought over the years? Regardless PayPal is free to setup. Or u can ask a friend to enter for u. Now I will believe you if you tell us you don't have any friends

cheers

Mikey
Old 02-05-2014, 04:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

So it begins again... This time the better club will win..
GO CASSO!!!!

Mickey has locked Drake and Tebo for CASSO memberships!!!
Old 02-05-2014, 04:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Is this final? So if blokes normally travel to events together one races trucks one races buggies, they can't do it anymore?

If it's to big for one day which I personally don't think it, it just needs no hick ups from mainly the racers delaying it, Why not have it on the same weekend? Trucks Saturday buggies Sunday? Or vice versatile

Cheers
Old 02-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by t0ddy_44
So it begins again... This time the better club will win..
GO CASSO!!!!

Mickey has locked Drake and Tebo for CASSO memberships!!!
Hey Toddy. You forgot Truhe and Masami!
Old 02-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NOFX
I'm calling bull dust on that jimmy. How the hell have you paid for all the crap you've bought over the years? Regardless PayPal is free to setup. Or u can ask a friend to enter for u. Now I will believe you if you tell us you don't have any friends

cheers

Mikey
By credit card or direct deposit and I bet I've got more friends then u will ever have
Oh we'll looks like I won't be running cs this year
Old 02-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You can pay via credit card on Paypal without actually having a Paypal account.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Tech Champion

All clubs were represented at the meeting,,and all agreed..
This way it gives the b's and c's a few finals,,makes it worthwhile to race..
I think this will work well..

Now Pro4 is in the mix..
Old 02-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by doorz
All clubs were represented at the meeting,,and all agreed..
This way it gives the b's and c's a few finals,,makes it worthwhile to race..
I think this will work well..

Now Pro4 is in the mix..
I agree Baggz. I think this is a good format, or at least one worth trying. Running the Trucks as part of regular club days should work similarly to the Truck Tour we did, and that was very popular.

The only query I have is, is it mandatory for Junior drivers to run in a Junior group? Drivers like Josh Mason and Nathan Chapple may feel it is of more benefit to them to be grouped with senior drivers. I see the info above says more details of the class will be discussed later in the year, so this doesn't need an answer right now. I'm just bringing it up so people can think about it.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Tech Champion

Thats the reason we run trucks this way,,due to the success of the SC tour,,,
Old 02-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

If you score points for your club on the truck day, does that mean you are ineligible to score points on the buggy day?
Old 02-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Tech Champion

Good question,,will check.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Point scoring will work exactly the same as last year. Desi an example would be you finish second in sct pro2 on the 16th. Then 2 weeks later you come down and win 2wd mod. Your 2wd mod points will count for the club

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.