Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Intech BR5 Evo

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Hunter_Kinsey
We would like to Welcome Michael Harrison to Intech Team for 2012.
Michael is back into the scene and it is Great to have him back!!
Congratz Michael, glad to see "old school" racers coming back. Get Patrick Holley's butt back racing lol.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mugen21
Thanks Hunter! About 90% built....should get it on track this weekend.

Did you figure out what was going on with your engine?
I talked to Russ today and sounds like it was an old age thing on his part. You know Hunter does the driving and Russ does the wrenching....LOL
Old 01-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Tech Master

just over a week and then it will be off to Porter, Tx for Rnd 1 of the Texas State Series. Who all besides me is going to be there with the BR-5 buggy mixing it up on the track?
Old 01-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Tech Adept

Default Buggy practicing

Hey guys, Sorry I hadnt replied lately. I been doing a few club races and trying few set-up for the big event up in Porter next weekend.

I am really enjoying this buggy and still putting to its paces, I went thru the entire buggy and inspected anything that may need attention, and as of now nothing really needed other then re-lube the bearings and check dog bones and bushings, with 3 gallons thru it so nice that I can put it down on the track and go for it.

The last 2 weekend races at our track have been good with great results placing top 3 on both weekends. People telling the buggy handles greats from the looks of it on track.

This week I plan to go thru it again to be ready for practice friday and should be there early to get things ready and such, If any you guys need help what so ever feel free to ask I know how much it makes things easy for racers to have help around being fuel run times or checking tire compounds and measuring engine temps. Also once the heats are posted and Im not same heat and have the time I be more then glad help out pitting for your heat.

See you sometime friday and good luck
Old 01-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Roy G
Hey guys, Sorry I hadnt replied lately. I been doing a few club races and trying few set-up for the big event up in Porter next weekend.

I am really enjoying this buggy and still putting to its paces, I went thru the entire buggy and inspected anything that may need attention, and as of now nothing really needed other then re-lube the bearings and check dog bones and bushings, with 3 gallons thru it so nice that I can put it down on the track and go for it.

The last 2 weekend races at our track have been good with great results placing top 3 on both weekends. People telling the buggy handles greats from the looks of it on track.

This week I plan to go thru it again to be ready for practice friday and should be there early to get things ready and such, If any you guys need help what so ever feel free to ask I know how much it makes things easy for racers to have help around being fuel run times or checking tire compounds and measuring engine temps. Also once the heats are posted and Im not same heat and have the time I be more then glad help out pitting for your heat.

See you sometime friday and good luck
see ya Roy and have a safe trip...we will try to find you, or you us. Maybe we can get the entire INTECH crew in 1 area so we can make sure everyone's rig is preped and ready.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Bobby,
I hear they added more area for pitting, I enjoying pitting under the covered area but not to close cause it does get rather loud and I enjoy the some quiet for wrenching ,LOL.

I do plan to go light as far as pitting equipment. So yes I am all for pitting together, I plan go with few of my local club members aswell great bunch of guys too.

see you there and be save
Old 01-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Your buggy looked good Roy!

Originally Posted by Roy G
Hey Bobby,
I hear they added more area for pitting, I enjoying pitting under the covered area but not to close cause it does get rather loud and I enjoy the some quiet for wrenching ,LOL.

I do plan to go light as far as pitting equipment. So yes I am all for pitting together, I plan go with few of my local club members aswell great bunch of guys too.

see you there and be save
Old 01-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by bobbyc1127
see ya Roy and have a safe trip...we will try to find you, or you us. Maybe we can get the entire INTECH crew in 1 area so we can make sure everyone's rig is preped and ready.
I'll be there with a can of RAID ready lol. JK, GL to your Team.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Once again we managed to put our BR5 Evo into the A main at the highly competive Texas round RC Pro state race.
Qualifying went well, placed 10th for the A.
Buggy and all was excellent, traffic was kinda heavy during qualifying.
RE Start of the main didnt go well, had my idle too low and of course it died
So already 1/2 lap down, longer the race went on better it was, did finish 9th out of 12.
There was over 5 heats of Expert races.
So not bad, had great time with our friends
Old 02-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Tech Adept

Default RC Pro Texas State Series Round 1

Hey guys,
Just wanted congratulate Hunter for putting his BR-5 on A-main this past weekend, the only buggy that can double/single out of the wagon wheel section-nice,very impressed.WTG

As for myself my buggy felt great no issues what so ever with it, it was chasing tires most of the day and into the evening. I ended up the night with (soft AKA Impacts). The track was very fast and flowing and slick some areas yet was so nice to push it thru the triple and land it on the down slope with speed to the cross-over, over all the track was fun and challenging.

My 3 qualifiers were pretty much even with a few secs faster on my 3rd qual ending in the middle of the pack each time plus on my last run was 7 secs away from a 9 lap. I couldnt complain at all with this buggy and I could focus on other things to make my run better each time but over all hasnt failed me yet.

It was good to see Shawn and Bobby get a few good runs as well with the buggy WTG guys.

I want to Thanks Russ for his support this past weekend see you guys in the rounds to come.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

Looked cool doing it but it was the slow way for sure
Old 02-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RockStar_199
Looked cool doing it but it was the slow way for sure
But Styling for sure
Old 02-08-2012, 06:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Got to have that style! Keep up the good work Hunter.

Originally Posted by Hunter_Kinsey
But Styling for sure
Old 02-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Yep great Job Hunter, like I told your Dad, your car looked GREAT! I was impressed you look better and more comfortable every time I see ya.

BTW...."No Pressure but I needed you to win!" Lol..
Old 02-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eddie Garcia
Yep great Job Hunter, like I told your Dad, your car looked GREAT! I was impressed you look better and more comfortable every time I see ya.

BTW...."No Pressure but I needed you to win!" Lol..
Thank Eddie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.