R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 04:57 AM
hanulec
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
I dont normally like to say anything but that is all setup related problems. We managed to beat every link car at snowbirds and had no issues with cornerspeed that all other link cars seemed to be having. If your setup isnt correct, your car will not work correctly. If your local track is a speedmerchant,CRC or whatever track, that will be the obvious choice of car to get. To say things like what you stated can push someone to buy something for the wrong reasons. I know 360 is a speedmerchant based track and thats cool. Bruce is a great guy and i would never have a bad thing to say about him. I would like to just keep things clear. Our car was good enough to take 2nd at the snowbirds with an extremely talented field. CRC and SpeedMerchant work great as do all the T bar cars. No need to bash any one because we all have more than capable cars.
Jason - on one is bashing here, just expressing opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I know I've spoken to you in the past looking for help and you were very helpful. Link cars appear to be more consistent in the hands of regular racers. They take a hit better than t-bar cars as most people I know hit the occasional wall.