R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C Tech LIVE @ the 2004 ROAR Paved On-Road Nationals in Portland, Oregon
Old 07-20-2004, 10:11 PM
dal bains
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Its cool with harsh---you guys needed a laugh...(at my expense )

We play jokes all the time, from what they did at the airport, man they were after me... they took all of my diff lubes and anything that was like grease without the ingredients (sp?), the girl had it in for me when I stepped up to the counter. She made me open up both toolboxes and went through everthing, right there while the line was growing like crazy at 5am .... They also took my shoo goo, some other stuff....i said a few things then I shouldnt of said. I lost my CA drivers lic. the day we flew out so I had my passport shipped overnight so I can use it for ID....(thought we would have time to go to a bar, was i wrong, wrenching all day), well on the flight back when you walk through the x-ray, they said my passport was expired, I tried to explain that they just require a photo id, doesnt say anything about the exp. date. I am not flying out of the country..so i had to go through a "special line" because my boarding pass got stamped with a red NO ID...........

Jeff Werner--nice racing with you..
Todd/Matt-thanks for the help.
Track Crew--you guys were great, I have never seen so much traction at a parking lot track...I learned a lot at this race and my lap times showed it but I still couldnt get that mvp to fly like others did.
Jeff M./ Rich S.--thanks for the motor help

Harsh-Thanks for your help also...AND if I go to a big race again and if someone ever brings this picture up, you owe me lunch for each person....