R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 11-25-2011, 05:26 PM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SlowerOne
A few pages back, Angelo, you told us how cross teh distributors are because they cannot now sell their v2 and v2.1 speedos since you told the world there would be a v3. And now you tell us all this - see, there's the problem with crazy people, they just push forwards all the time and don't look back at history!!

I say that with a big smile on my face, because as well as being a good guy, you make me laugh. Well, it's out there now, and by my reckoning no one will be buying a Hobbywing until all the new kit is released!!! Angelo kills the Hobbywing market!!!

Keep up the good work my friend, and hopefully in the future you will surprise us more!!
Now thats what im talking about a person whit a sensce of humour thanks for the kind words .

But yes the past was true aswell i did get hammered by distributors for letting out the news about the v3 and still getting hammered as we have some brands which i cant mention there names who want the v3 all to themselves so you can imagine what its going to be like when you have all of the them knocking on the door .

Three cheers for the crazy people and the square pegs in the round holes who push the envelope and beyond .